Unable to open Homebrew Store or Itemzflow Game Manager - Error CE-34878-0

ady199

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi guys,

I'm new to the PS4 modding scene, so please bear with me.

I have a PS4 running firmware 9.0.0 - I've setup my DNS settings so that I block PS4 Firmware upgrades and to make the user guide redirect to the exploit host. This all works great and I select Goldhen payload.

This is all working as I've installed a number of games (Fake pkg files) and all play great.

The problem I'm having is when I try to open Homebrew Store and Itemzflow Game Manager, (both installed on the internal drive) when I try to open either of these, I just get an error code shown of CE-34878-0 and they won't open.

Can anyone please help me as I'm now starting to pull my hair out!

Thanks in advance

Maupiti

Hacking is so « Nice »
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi guys,

I'm new to the PS4 modding scene, so please bear with me.

I have a PS4 running firmware 9.0.0 - I've setup my DNS settings so that I block PS4 Firmware upgrades and to make the user guide redirect to the exploit host. This all works great and I select Goldhen payload.

This is all working as I've installed a number of games (Fake pkg files) and all play great.

The problem I'm having is when I try to open Homebrew Store and Itemzflow Game Manager, (both installed on the internal drive) when I try to open either of these, I just get an error code shown of CE-34878-0 and they won't open.

Can anyone please help me as I'm now starting to pull my hair out!

Thanks in advance
Can you connect to internet with your PS4 ?
Uninstall Homebrew Store and Itemzflow, reboot, re-jailbreak and reinstall both applications 🤔

Last edited by Maupiti,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol