they are teasing us
frown.gif

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
Jamstruth said:
Maybe but its perfectly possible they could approach him and ask him to give them a hand generating firmware. The future is not predictable anything could happen as you cannot say what anybody will decide.

Ooh I've gone all slightly philosophical :S

It's never going to happen because of the history between Dark Alex and Miriam/HellDash. Gen abused his trust...he's unlikely to forget about that to work with them.

D

Deleted User

I'm sure team GEN doesn't appreciate all the comments about how they've "screwed" the community. Far be it for a newbie like me to say, but ultimately isn't CFW free? If it's free and they're the one's doing the coding and all the hardwork it seems to me that we don't really have a right to complain even if they had in the past announced an ETA. "Estimated, Time of Arrival" > in case anyone had forgotten.

That being said, I appreciate all the hard work and I look forward to the next release.

webyugioh

Trophies
Website
www.free-ftp.org
XP
Country
soulfire said:
webyugioh said:
We're in the last hour!
Which either means one more hour of waiting,
or they screwed us all!!!

and then i will be very mad
biggrin.gif

its funny how we all wait to finally play the "stolen"games.

yeah pirates have hard times to

I know!
That new GVG iso is just burning a hole in my MSProDuo doing completely nothing but looking pretty.

soulfire

gear... secando
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
I2aven's_Sage said:
I'm sure team GEN doesn't appreciate all the comments about how they've "screwed" the community. Far be it for a newbie like me to say, but ultimately isn't CFW free? If it's free and they're the one's doing the coding and all the hardwork it seems to me that we don't really have a right to complain even if they had in the past announced an ETA. "Estimated, Time of Arrival" > in case anyone had forgotten.

That being said, I appreciate all the hard work and I look forward to the next release.

i agree

BUT if you do something

don't make promises like we will release it then at that time and you don't

we all do appreciate trust me. when everyone is playing their games they will be thankful.

shadowwarrior999

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
webyugioh said:
soulfire said:
webyugioh said:
We're in the last hour!
Which either means one more hour of waiting,
or they screwed us all!!!

and then i will be very mad
biggrin.gif

its funny how we all wait to finally play the "stolen"games.

yeah pirates have hard times to

I know!
That new GVG iso is just burning a hole in my MSProDuo doing completely nothing but looking pretty.
Same that and the new Naruto game.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: someone is saying ultimate nes remix didn't had less games, it makes my brain hurts