Hacking [5.5.3 Support] Kafluke's All-in-One Self-Hosting Package 3.0

ezalore

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
With my 5.3.2 WiiU i have the black screen with some dots on screen everytime i want to launch the hombrew launcher :/
i did everything is indicated in the guide, including the 5.3.2 section
Someone can help me please ??

Edit: i'm using the direct links to payload532.html
i boot my WiiU go to browser and in my bookmarks i go to my link who is : http://[server's IP]/Wiibrew/hbl/payload532.html
and i have the black screen with some dots.

i used the old exploits before and theses worked but now i want to use the updated and nothing :/

Last edited by ezalore,

Madridi

Card Collector
Trophies
XP
Country
Qatar
Good news. I found a 5.3 2 so I can start working to fix all the links on that page. Maybe next weekend. I'm focused on sending all my good energy to Lebron this weekend! Go Cavs!
Off topic: Pissed me off how GSW behaved last 2 games. It was their championship to lose. Almost pissed off to the point I want cavs to win game 7

On topic: Nice, it would be great having 100% boot rate (or something close to that lol )

Reactions: Deleted User

Kafluke

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Off topic: Pissed me off how GSW behaved last 2 games. It was their championship to lose. Almost pissed off to the point I want cavs to win game 7

On topic: Nice, it would be great having 100% boot rate (or something close to that lol )
Still off topic: If Lebron wins this it will cement his legacy. Mad respect for Steph but I'd love to see Cleveland get a title.

Reactions: Madridi

Kafluke

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
With my 5.3.2 WiiU i have the black screen with some dots on screen everytime i want to launch the hombrew launcher :/
i did everything is indicated in the guide, including the 5.3.2 section
Someone can help me please ??

Edit: i'm using the direct links to payload532.html
i boot my WiiU go to browser and in my bookmarks i go to my link who is : http://[server's IP]/Wiibrew/hbl/payload532.html
and i have the black screen with some dots.

i used the old exploits before and theses worked but now i want to use the updated and nothing :/

Try linking directly to the kexploit first (third option in menu). Run that and then try HBL direct link after.

You could even make it so it just loads the kexploit everytime you click on the browser and then you only have one extra click after that.

Last edited by Kafluke,

ezalore

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Try linking directly to the kexploit first (third option in menu). Run that and then try HBL direct link after.

You could even make it so it just loads the kexploit everytime you click on the browser and then you only have one extra click after that.

I will try that thank for your answer

D

Deleted User

Off topic: I have wanted GSW to win but thy shouldn't have acted that way. I don't care who wins now.

On topic: 100% boot rate 5.3.2 would be awesome.

ezalore

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France

The same black screen with dots with the loadiine ready kexploit :/

Edit :

i tried this and work fine at first try :)
When its freeze power off the wii u
When power on launch internet browser and load youtube.
Go back to home menu and system setting
Quit to home menu and load again youtube on internet browser
Power off wii u and when you turn on its ok.
If not just redo the step and it will work

if i can help someone

Last edited by ezalore,
Reactions: Kafluke

mrbits

Trophies
XP
Country
When I try to use the exploit the wii u just freezes and doesn't do anything. It's frozen on the browser and nothing else happens. I'm on 5.3.2, any ideas?

Madridi

Card Collector
Trophies
XP
Country
Qatar
Last time off topic: Way to go Lebron and Cleveland!
Yeah, screw GSW. They really disappointed me after game 4. Acting like amateurs.

On topic: I haven't been playing Wii U a lot lately. But I started playing again a few days ago, using the latest release. To my surprise, I kept getting a lot of freezing on both first and second links maybe 50% of the time. I don't get it, I used to have 100% boot rate with the first link. I don't remember which version I used before this, but it was either 1.3 or 1.4.. Probably 1.4 but I'm not entirely sure

Kafluke

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, screw GSW. They really disappointed me after game 4. Acting like amateurs.

On topic: I haven't been playing Wii U a lot lately. But I started playing again a few days ago, using the latest release. To my surprise, I kept getting a lot of freezing on both first and second links maybe 50% of the time. I don't get it, I used to have 100% boot rate with the first link. I don't remember which version I used before this, but it was either 1.3 or 1.4.. Probably 1.4 but I'm not entirely sure
Yeah I've also been getting freezing and I'm directly connected to a Raspberry Pi. I always just run the third link first now. I thought I was the only one. Weird.

mrbits

Trophies
XP
Country
Did you follow the special instructions for 5.3.2?

I did yeah but no joy. All I see is the bowser start to load, it freezes (like it should just before the exploit works) but it just stays on that frozen browser screen and never proceeds. I used to use the self hosting stuff in the other sticky thread and it worked, been off the scene for a while. Running this off a pi zero with nginx (same as I used to host before).

I also tried some of the sites that host the exploits but again the same thing happened. I always used to be able to run the exploit successfully :(

Last edited by mrbits,

Kafluke

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I did yeah but no joy. All I see is the bowser start to load, it freezes (like it should just before the exploit works) but it just stays on that frozen browser screen and never proceeds. I used to use the self hosting stuff in the other sticky thread and it worked, been off the scene for a while. Running this off a pi zero with nginx (same as I used to host before).

I also tried some of the sites that host the exploits but again the same thing happened. I always used to be able to run the exploit successfully :(
So you're not clicking on the link right? You've made a direct link in the bookmarks?

Try linking directly to the kexploit and run that first.

And nothing changed?
Nope. Nothing changed. It's a bit baffling.

Last edited by Kafluke,

mrbits

Trophies
XP
Country
So you're not clicking on the link right? You've made a direct link in the bookmarks?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Nope. Nothing changed. It's a bit baffling.

I've been typing in the link each time just to check. They all do the same thing. Even using something like loadiine.ovh does the same. I was contemplating upgrading to 5.5.1, but I went to a lot of trouble to get a 5.3.2 console way back

Kafluke

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been typing in the link each time just to check. They all do the same thing. Even using something like loadiine.ovh does the same. I was contemplating upgrading to 5.5.1, but I went to a lot of trouble to get a 5.3.2 console way back
Yeah don't upgrade. You'll be a step ahead when iosu is released. (So they say)

Olay let's go through the standard troubleshooting steps starting with resetting your save data for the wii u browser.

Last edited by Kafluke,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I use AKG K7XX headphones for daily use, but Meze 99 Classics when I want to *enjoy* the music
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I mean built in sound on mobo's has gotten way better but still XP handled sound better and X-Fi was still better than onboard audio even to this day
    Hell not sure what was going on but for like a few weeks MP3's sounded muffled, some driver or Windows update fixed it. Thank god lol
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Oh boy Massdrop has $1100 IEMs. Want, but not at that price lmao. https://drop.com/buy/campfire-audio-andromeda-emerald-sea-iem
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I'd sooner buy the Meze 109 Pro if I was dropping that much on headphones. I don't even like buds/IEMs
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I got the Google Pixel Pro buds, they're good enough for when I need portable audio. And some really cheap IEMs that Dankpods recommends, I think the KZ ZSN Pro
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'd stick with cheapo Chinese $10 ones quality is actually becoming on pair with name brand since name Brand usually quads the price up anyway loose one bud that's another $200
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    My Pixel Pro buds shit the bed a month or two ago. My wireless charger (which they do support Qi charging) absolutely COOKED them. Caused some problem that caused the case to heat up to 180F+
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    They were like 9 months out of warranty but I hit up Google support anyway and told them how hot they were getting and they replaced them with new ones because they wanted these for failure analysis lol
    lol wireless charging
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah that's why I can't bring myself to even spend $100 on wireless earbuds
    I think it's a cool idea but damn
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Apparently the case has a problem with >15W wireless chargers. Google design fault, that one.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I could live with wireless charging if the damn standard case doesn't block connection
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    how is wireless charging possible?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Dbz said everyone has raging energy senses
    +1
  • cearp @ cearp:
    you mean generally, how does the concept work?
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Copper conducting electricity or something
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    @Xdqwerty, power through a coil of wire causes an electromagnetic field to be generated. Another coil of wire can be set up to harness the power from that electromagnetic field and turn it into usable energy for charging a device
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Two good videos from ElectroBOOM that touch on the subject:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQwGjhwPEik

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2YwkAWg0_g
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Elements on earth are actually more powerful than we think
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Wow I can't believe I've been watching ElectroBOOM for that long. I remember when that first video came out lol
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: Wow I can't believe I've been watching ElectroBOOM for that long. I remember when that first...