Country
United States

alcab

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I'm not able to take a screenshot from my computer. I recommend you try to load soulhunter's mod directly from your wii u internet explorer. It's very nice.
It would be great if there was an index.html for each firmware so we could add it to our favorites list!

Last edited by alcab,

Filzek

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Follow the snapshots for the json version... seens that need some touch yet....
index.png

webexploit.png

webphp.png

skinnedpt

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Can you include icon and meta in all apps?
Why appear two saveliine in homebrew?
Dumpiine gives me black screen when open.

What is folders coverM and discM since the loadliin only need the cover3d folder?

Thanks for the hard work.

Kafluke

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Follow the snapshots for the json version... seens that need some touch yet....
index.png

webexploit.png

webphp.png
Love it!

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Hi!
I found this AIO very useful.
I have written a small script using AngularJS to load the menus from a JSON file (all based on this pack).
This makes easier for me to customize and update the menu.
I replaced the image icons by "fontawesome" icons, but images can be setted too.
You may find it useful, so I decided to share it here.
https://mega.nz/#!pVwhCBYK!SyS-TKbjSIG2VlTb1n039nYu8gAzDqYrp5rNmvF4nuA

Thank you.
Do you mind if I include this in the next release? I like your layout much better!

stl25

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'll try redirecting directly to the payloads and then I'll put up a test package for 5.3.2 users

Take your time, you have been working tirelessly on these packages. I am thankful, your package is the first one I was able to load anything on my 5.3.2 Wii U. I was getting so frustrated until I tried your package and another user had mentioned direct link to the payload worked for him so I tried both and the direct link to the payload did work for me. I just made bookmarks directly to the payload in the meantime. Excellent work and thank you.

Kafluke

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here's a release candidate or test package or beta or whatever the hell you want to call it. Calling all 5.3.2 users, please test the direct html links in this package. Again, don't merge. Remove or rename entire www folder and put this in there. Nothing new this time on the SD card.

Thanks to @soulhunter for the amazing AngularJs work!

https://mega.nz/#!mdUyETjS!M3q8F7SqSe_6ZyF9tvZ822S3E4Sp6nDJBx6C_W2554g

json_zpshmnivbbt.png

I love the new "fontawesome" icons!!
Problem is, now I can't launch any exploit editing the favorite markers, and I have to go through the select firmware and the PHP-MP4 selection menus every time I want to launch the exploit...

But again, I really like your new design!
You can make a bookmark directly to the index.php file if you want. That will work. So for HBL it would be:

http://xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx/wibrew/HBL/index.php

OR the mp4 if you're on 5.4.0

OR the payload532.html if you're on 5.3.2

Last edited by Kafluke,
Reactions: stl25

Madridi

Card Collector
Trophies
XP
Country
Qatar
Here's a release candidate or test package or beta or whatever the hell you want to call it. Calling all 5.3.2 users, please test the direct html links in this package. Again, don't merge. Remove or rename entire www folder and put this in there. Nothing new this time on the SD card.

json_zpshmnivbbt.png
Was just about to drop a line saying that the 5.51 worked flawlessly over here, then I saw this.

I'll update cause I like the look, but just to confirm, there was no just in terms of compatibility right? (Except the 5.32 mentioned of course)

Kafluke

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Was just about to drop a line saying that the 5.51 worked flawlessly over here, then I saw this.

I'll update cause I like the look, but just to confirm, there was no just in terms of compatibility right? (Except the 5.32 mentioned of course)
Just the layout and look. Full Changelog in OP

Actually 5.3.2 compatability should be better

Last edited by Kafluke,
Reactions: Madridi

Madridi

Card Collector
Trophies
XP
Country
Qatar
Cool thanks. I really only keep an eye on the Web stuff. Elf's are easy for users to update
Yeah I know. I thought I might mention it cause I used it for the first time earlier and ran into trouble. With a bit of research I found out it was fixed in the latest release.

Also you might want to include the server folder for saviine. It wouldn't work without it

Finally, You might want to include ftpii while you're at it :)

Dust2dust

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Thanks for the package, Kafluke! Good job! I've been having a hard time getting it to work, unfortunately. I'm trying to self-host the exploit on a 5.5.1. Setting up xampp worked like a charm, and I can access the webpage through the (computer) browser. My Wii U can connect to the router no problem (testing connection on the wii U). The problem is when I try to connect to the exploit with the Wii U browser, I see the address bar filling up to just past 192 (my computer's IP address is 192.168.1.last number) and then it freezes. After about 30 secs, it times out and gives me the message "Could not display page" error code: 112-1028. I also tried webservers on Linux and same results exactly. I never had this kind of problems with my 5.3.2 Wii U. Anybody could give me a hint what I should check? I know it's probably something stupid I'm forgetting.

Edit: Forgot to mention... I also tried online exploit (loadiine.ovh) and it worked on the very first try.

Last edited by Dust2dust,

Kafluke

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the package, Kafluke! Good job! I've been having a hard time getting it to work, unfortunately. I'm trying to self-host the exploit on a 5.5.1. Setting up xampp worked like a charm, and I can access the webpage through the (computer) browser. My Wii U can connect to the router no problem (testing connection on the wii U). The problem is when I try to connect to the exploit with the Wii U browser, I see the address bar filling up to just past 192 (my computer's IP address is 192.168.1.last number) and then it freezes. After about 30 secs, it times out and gives me the message "Could not display page" error code: 112-1028. I also tried webservers on Linux and same results exactly. I never had this kind of problems with my 5.3.2 Wii U. Anybody could give me a hint what I should check? I know it's probably something stupid I'm forgetting.

Edit: Forgot to mention... I also tried online exploit (loadiine.ovh) and it worked on the very first try.
That error indicates that you don't have php

Dust2dust

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
That error indicates that you don't have php
I see. Doesn't xampp support php? Or is it a module I should download and install?

Edit: Solved! Now I do feel a little dumb! :O It was the firewall blocking the page all along. I had the idea of monitoring the firewall events and I saw that! Now everything works fine. I don't quite understand why the webservers I tried in Linux were blocked too. The Linux firewall is usually more permissive. I'll just add an exception. Thanks again, Kafluke. Keep up the good work!:grog:

Last edited by Dust2dust,

stl25

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I tested this package and for me I was able to launch loadiine with no issues. Played a game, exited the game, went back to internet and launched loadiine again fine. Same tests with homebrew launcher and I had no issues. My test setup: Connectify with xampp on 5.3.2 Wii U with 256GB PNY SD. Everything perfect.

RetroZA

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Well if you have a copy of Smash Bros and a recent version of loadiine you can enable extra game settings in the loadiine options menu and then when you try to load MK8 you will see a new menu. Just select the option that allows you to select Smash instead of miimaker and press OK.
If you don't have Smash then you might have to copy the MK8 content to an external usb device and then delete the MK8 content off the WiiU then ddd dump the game again which should get the content from the disc.

Don't have Smash Bros.

I deleted all the MK8 content on the console. Then ran DDD again, but when I load up MK8 to start the dumping, it's asking for updates. :-/

I tried a different game afterwards, which dumped and played perfectly in Loadiine.

soulhunter

Trophies
XP
Country
Love it!

Do you mind if I include this in the next release? I like your layout much better!

Hi!
I reply you in P.M.
I'm glad you liked it so much.
Of course you and everyone are free to use, modify and distribute my menu implementation in the way you want. I forgot to say my public work is usually under GNU GPL license (maybe we should attach a license file on it?).

I love the new "fontawesome" icons!!
Problem is, now I can't launch any exploit editing the favorite markers, and I have to go through the select firmware and the PHP-MP4 selection menus every time I want to launch the exploit...

But again, I really like your new design!

I quoted you, but this should be well documented...

Since there is a lot of confussion with the menu.json files and the default menu, I want to clarify it here.
The only Json file the menu will load is menu.json. The other json files have the same content but one attribute value: "defaultId" (line 5)
The default ID indicates which submenu should be loaded by default, or main menu if empty or not found (I use "551-mp4" since my WiiU is in 551).
These valid values are the following for my menu.json file:
  • "551"
  • "551-mp4"
  • "551-php"
  • "540"
  • "532"
The provided option should match the "id" attribute (which is the first attribute of each submenu in my menu.json file).
The values for each field are barely documented in another included file: menu.json.txt

Now I see this isn't easy for everyone, so I'll implement an enhacement for passing the menu ID in the url (and then you could bookmark it), or save the default value in session or local storage.
I'm planning to work in this weekend, so please be patient.

Have fun!

P.D.: Sorry for not answering before, but I live in Spain and I posted this just before going to bed, so I was sleeping ^_^

alcab

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Thanks, soulhunter. I've just realized that by renaming an specified .json file to menu.json I can access the web where I can see fit. It was so easy!!

And thanks Kafluke for your explanation!!

Best regards!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: Can confirm +1