Hacking [5.5.3 Support] Kafluke's All-in-One Self-Hosting Package 3.0

Net-KILLER

computer says no
Trophies
XP
Country
Saint Kitts and Nevis
@Kafluke
Just a little question btw is that 523 Folder the exploit for 5.3.2 ?
Maybe you should rename it

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

nope.... kms.... PLEASE SOMEONE UPLOAD THEIR WORKING FOLDERS! I'm going to go into an existential crisis.
What do you mean by nope kms ?

jailminer

Joel? Are you up at 6 AM making a Custom Title?
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
even on a f*** server i still can't launch it.

@Kafluke
Just a little question btw is that 523 Folder the exploit for 5.3.2 ?
Maybe you should rename it

What do you mean by nope kms ?
kill myself. I just want this to wooooork. I wanna play WIND WAKER. I am sooo close yet so far.. It has to be my sd files

jailminer

Joel? Are you up at 6 AM making a Custom Title?
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You resetted the browser, did a reboot, downloaded a tool, formated a new SD with it, copied all the files on it and tested it a few times in 2 minutes ?
wow you're fast as hell
i have two sds im testing btw.

athairus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My WiiU runs v5.5.0.

My 16GB SD card kept failing when launching Loadiine with the message "SD Mount Failed". I looked into the homebrew apps you're to copy into the SD card and noticed some are kind of old.

I went ahead and download the very latest builds of the Homebrew Launcher, ddd and Loadiine, replacing the files already there. I didn't modify the htdocs from the zip file at all.

Now, I'm not 100% sure that was the reason it started working again, it could have also been that I used SDFormatter instead of Windows 10's stock formatter to reformat my SD to FAT32 with a cluster size of 32KB (picked for me).

Whichever one it was, now it works. I hope this helps someone who's struggling!

Here's exactly what I used:
Self Hosting.zip CRC32: 07C3712A
ddd.v0.3.zip
homebrew_launcher.v1.2_RC3.zip
loadiine_gx2_7e4313d.zip

Net-KILLER

computer says no
Trophies
XP
Country
Saint Kitts and Nevis
i have two sds im testing btw.
Sry dude if all that doesn't work you have to wait for a new solution.
I have no idea what could be wrong :(

My WiiU runs v5.5.0.

My 16GB SD card kept failing when launching Loadiine with the message "SD Mount Failed". I looked into the homebrew apps you're to copy into the SD card and noticed some are kind of old.

I went ahead and download the very latest builds of the Homebrew Launcher, ddd and Loadiine, replacing the files already there. I didn't modify the htdocs from the zip file at all.

Now, I'm not 100% sure that was the reason it started working again, it could have also been that I used SDFormatter instead of Windows 10's stock formatter to reformat my SD to FAT32 with a cluster size of 32KB (picked for me).

ddd.v0.3.zip
loadiine_gx2_7e4313d.zip
You should update to 5.5.1 before ninty releases a new update

AshleyCummings

Gamer Girl
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Um I think I'm done with this .. I swear this is more a pain in my butt then anything I've done NOW that gloated fails plus Homebrew loader working but Not showing Nintendont -_- grrrr
Then even worse after loading that load line it errored into settings so I went back and into web and went to Homebrew launcher frozen OMG THIS IS ANNOYING man the 3DS was a peice of cake once I had help downgrading and setting up rxtools no open browser bs omg this is frustrating ..

Last edited by AshleyCummings,

Kafluke

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My WiiU runs v5.5.0.

ddd.v0.3.zip
loadiine_gx2_7e4313d.zip
Ill update loadiine and ddd but I already updated HBL.

Net-KILLER

computer says no
Trophies
XP
Country
Saint Kitts and Nevis
Um I think I'm done with this .. I swear this is more a pain in my butt then anything I've done NOW that loader gx fails plus Homebrew loader working but Not showing Nintendont -_- grrrr
Then even worse after loading that load line it errored into settings so I went back and into web and went to Homebrew launcher frozen OMG THIS IS ANNOYING man the 3DS was a price of cake once I had help downgrading and setting up rxtools no open browser bs omg this is frustrating ..
Nimtendont doesn't work in WiiU mode... Just vWii. Sry

Kafluke

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
On which ver is your Wii ?

Um I think I'm done with this .. I swear this is more a pain in my butt then anything I've done NOW that gloated fails plus Homebrew loader working but Not showing Nintendont -_- grrrr
Then even worse after loading that load line it errored into settings so I went back and into web and went to Homebrew launcher frozen OMG THIS IS ANNOYING man the 3DS was a peice of cake once I had help downgrading and setting up rxtools no open browser bs omg this is frustrating ..

If you got dumped to system settings then you didn't load the kexploit successfully first. If you don't load the kexploit it will try and load an old version of the kexploit, when it fails (and it will) you will be kicked back to settings menu. You must load the kexploit first and then go back into the browser to do the rest.

AshleyCummings

Gamer Girl
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You have to be kidding me!? So every flipping time I want to open a new option I have to run that dang exploit thing omg ! My PC is hating that thing running as it is ....its slow ... I had the exploit working! It opened homebrew ! So what run exploit open Homebrew close Homebrew then run exploit AGAIN to run load line wth?!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Good.