Yet Another Server For 5.5.0/5.5.1 Exploits

Discussion in 'Wii U - Hacking & Backup Loaders' started by Sasori, May 4, 2016.

1. Sasori
    OP

Sasori GBAtemp Maniac

Jan 28, 2015
    United States
    For those of you who are still trying to load HBL on their system and can't get the files hosted for whatever reason. I have setup a webpage using the files that @Kafluke has shared. This whole page was done by him. All I did was setup a server with Digital Ocean to host it. You can access the webpage below.

http://107.170.0.56/

If you need your files for the SD card you can find them on the Dropbox link below. This is the same as the full download in Kafluke's thread however it is seperated out so that you don't need to download the self hosting files for yourself.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/x7eoa9svvlnno3h/SD CARD.zip?dl=0

Last edited by Sasori, May 14, 2016
    Cybernatus, FenrirWolf, Garou and 4 others like this.
  2. Otelo2

Otelo2 Member

Newcomer
    Oct 7, 2015
    Mexico
    You can access an ip from the browser if you add http:// and then the ip ;).

3. Sasori
    OP

Sasori GBAtemp Maniac

Jan 28, 2015
    United States
    Thats why I put the IP the way I did in the OP :P

4. Kafluke

Kafluke GBAtemp Psycho!

May 6, 2006
    United States
    The 5.3.2 kexploits were broken. I fixed in my self package. Just rename the folder "523" to "532". Silly typo.

5. Sasori
    OP

Sasori GBAtemp Maniac

Jan 28, 2015
    United States
    Fixed. Thank you for letting me know :)

6. Kafluke

Kafluke GBAtemp Psycho!

May 6, 2006
    United States
    I updated several apps on the self hosting package. I updated DDD, Loadiine and HBL all to the latest versions as of the time of this post. If youre patching then download the latest zip in the OP and then replace these folders on your site:

Users will have to update the "app" folder on their SD card as well with that same folder in the zip file.

Sasori likes this.
  7. Sasori
    OP

Sasori GBAtemp Maniac

Jan 28, 2015
    United States
    Files are uploading now. Thanks.

Last edited by Sasori, May 4, 2016
  8. pokemoner2500

pokemoner2500 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Aug 14, 2013
    United States
    Is it me or does the kernel exploit for 5.5.1 not work? It keeps freezing again and again and again.

9. Sasori
    OP

Sasori GBAtemp Maniac

Jan 28, 2015
    United States
    I just used it a few seconds ago. Clear your cookie and reset your save data

10. _Pro_Man_

_Pro_Man_ GBAtemp Regular

May 21, 2015
    United States
    The same thing was happening to me, I cannot get it to work. It is possible that is something that I have not done right though :P

11. Sasori
    OP

Sasori GBAtemp Maniac

Jan 28, 2015
    United States
    If you've already done that check the files on your SD card

Kafluke likes this.
  12. pokemoner2500

pokemoner2500 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Aug 14, 2013
    United States
    What should be on my SD? I have the apps folder with HBL and Loadiine in it, am I missing something?

13. Sasori
    OP

Sasori GBAtemp Maniac

Jan 28, 2015
    United States
  14. _Pro_Man_

_Pro_Man_ GBAtemp Regular

May 21, 2015
    United States
    Thanks, it's working now :)

15. d4mation

d4mation GBAtemp Regular

Aug 3, 2013
    United States
    Freezes for me repeatedly as well. I was self-hosting a PHP version of the exploit and it would always freeze the console.

Before I copied all the files from the download above to my SD Card I almost got it to load using your IP Address (I think), as it gave me a proper error about not being able to mount the File System iirc.

However, once I copied all the SD Card files from that download and tried your IP Address again it froze just as it did before.

I've cleared my cookies and save data.

Edit: Nevermind, I'm a dumbass. I didn't run the exploit before trying to load the Homebrew launcher. Just have to translate this to my own solution now...

Last edited by d4mation, May 4, 2016 - Reason: Dumbassery
  16. Kafluke

Kafluke GBAtemp Psycho!

May 6, 2006
    United States
    Check to make sure that your sd card is formatted to fat32 with 64k clusters

17. UrbanPwner

UrbanPwner Member

Newcomer
    May 3, 2016
    United States
    does SDcaffine work?

18. Reinaa

Reinaa Member

Newcomer
    May 4, 2016
    United States
    Hey, I ran ksploit, and then upon trying to load blarg.php, I received "the file cannot be found" , am I missing a step along the way?

19. UrbanPwner

UrbanPwner Member

Newcomer
    May 3, 2016
    United States
    ok i get illuminati to confirm but how do i get SDcafiine to work?

20. Kafluke

Kafluke GBAtemp Psycho!

May 6, 2006
    United States
    The site was created several months ago before HBL was released. I haven't updated everything yet. I ported it over to 5.5.1. Much of what is on the website isn't used anymore. You only really need HBL to work.

I'm slowly going through all the links to get each working. So far I've gotten HBL, Loadiine, Kexploits, DDD, NUU Patcher to work. I'll mess with it some more tomorrow and then the site will be updated. In the meantime, any homebrew that you want to test out just search for that page (google this for example: "gbatemp SDcafiine") then go look through that page. There is probably an elf file for that piece of software now. Then you only need to add the folder to the "apps" folder on your sd card and you can test it from HBL.

Really once you're in HBL you don't need to go back to the website at all. You can pretty much load everything from there now. (Think of it like the Homebrew Channel on the wii. Once you're in there you're good to go)

In other words, have fun. Start experimenting. As long as the OP keeps HBL updated then you can do the rest on your own.

Last edited by Kafluke, May 4, 2016
    Sasori likes this.