Hacking 5.4.0 progress

05sonicblue

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
have you tried pressing A real fast when you see the loadiine menu?

I tried that and it doesn't make a difference still freezes. It's freezing when the screen loads as if I push the home button to exit it's already locked up even if I don't press A

BootsLoader

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
I tried the 05sonicblue loadiines v1 and v2 after running the kxploit for loadiine . Both worked. Got into the mii maker menu, both loadiines actually see my game and load it. Everything good so far, but when i launch smash bros it just freeze on the Smash brosh logo at start. Damn i was so close :P

I used a USA version of NES REMIX that is patched for europe. System version 5.4.0 E

EDIT: I hosted the files locally

Last edited by BootsLoader,

oumoumad

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I tried the 05sonicblue loadiines v1 and v2 after running the kxploit for loadiine . Both worked. Got into the mii maker menu, both loadiines actually see my game and load it. Everything good so far, but when i launch smash bros it just freeze on the Smash brosh logo at start. Damn i was so close :P

I used a USA version of NES REMIX that is patched for europe. System version 5.4.0 E
Make sure the game ur starting is compatible, and make sure the folder structure is compatible with the version you're using.

BootsLoader

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
I think it is compatible cause i used the compatibility list and it said that it runs on loadine v1 and above. Also i used the folder structure

wiiu/games/NES REMIX PACK and loadiine actually can see my game.
I also tried the original folder stucture but loadiine can't see my game with that structure. So i tried again with the above structure but no luck.
It always freezes at the logo of the SSB

oumoumad

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I think it is compatible cause i used the compatibility list and it said that it runs on loadine v1 and above. Also i used the folder structure

wiiu/games/NES REMIX PACK and loadiine actually can see my game.
I also tried the original folder stucture but loadiine can't see my game with that structure. So i tried again with the above structure but no luck.
It always freezes at the logo of the SSB

If I remember nes remix needed some file renaming based on region or something, you could use the server to check if the files are being loaded, and u can also check which file it stops at.

Reactions: BootsLoader

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/PRMX5mX-hvs?si=JdjNrndYJ7PelC7q