Hacking 5.4.0 progress

Xalyy

Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
Guys... I have a 128gb kingston class 10 uhs 1 sdxc card and I think its not working with loadiine, am I doing something not right or its just not working? And yes it is properly formatted and etc.

josh87402

Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Guys... I have a 128gb kingston class 10 uhs 1 sdxc card and I think its not working with loadiine, am I doing something not right or its just not working? And yes it is properly formatted and etc.
I think the fact that your SD card has more than 32GB is the problem, the Wii U only supports cards lower than 32GB, it doesn't support SDXC cards though.

Xalyy

Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
I think the fact that your SD card has more than 32GB is the problem, the Wii U only supports cards lower than 32GB, it doesn't support SDXC cards though.

Nonono there were already users that used 64gb and I think even 128gb

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I have a 128Gb that works fine with the Wii U

And which one do you have? How did you formatted it? Ty

josh87402

Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Oh sorry guys, I got it wrong:
vg7wcV3.png
It does support SD cards higher than 32 GB, it just doesn't support SDXC cards that's the thing.

tivu100

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Kingston has bad reputation recently producting SD card and memory cards as a whole.

Other than that, there are loadliine on 5.4 is not stable. Mixed report everywhere
Oh sorry guys, I got it wrong:
vg7wcV3.png
It does support SD cards higher than 32 GB, it just doesn't support SDXC cards that's the thing.
Just format any card >32Gb to FAT32 and it works on Wii U. Just like with 3DS.

Irastris

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Any chance someone could start compiling these test releases every 3rd or 5th time perhaps?
Anything that requires WiiUHaxxLoader always freezes me at the media screen, meanwhile MP4s continue to work flawlessly.

rbk3ai

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got Captain Toad Treasure working on 5.4U spoofed to 5.5.1U I used from here http://05sonicblue.com | Kernel - Loadiine and Loadiine V2 hosted it locally on HFS then I did the usual loaded the Loadiine kernel after the browser reset I then did the Loadiine V2 then went to start Mii maker pressed A on the file (Captain Toad Treasure Tracker [AKBE01]) then it pushed me back to menu I went to load SSB disc it tried to update and failed since I have the DNS blocked. I proceeded to start the game without update and it took roughly 28 seconds and then I seen the Captain Toad screen load and now I am going to test other games. I dont know if the naming has anything to do with it but I name my mp4s short names like loade.mp4 for loadiine V2 and loadk.mp4 for kernel hopefully it works for you too! Also my Structure is SD:\wiiu\games\Captain Toad Treasure Tracker [AKBE01] as I am on American console attached pictures

Attachments

• IMAG0240.jpg
    IMAG0240.jpg
    354.1 KB · Views: 163
  • IMAG0241.jpg
    IMAG0241.jpg
    286.8 KB · Views: 169

Xalyy

Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
Kingston has bad reputation recently producting SD card and memory cards as a whole.

Other than that, there are loadliine on 5.4 is not stable. Mixed report everywhere

Hmm okay. As I said it is formatted properly.

josh87402

Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire

Oh, guess that's outdated info then, Now can someone clarify something to me? Does TubeHax allow me to enter the eShop without immediately updating the console?

Clawrius

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Any chance someone could start compiling these test releases every 3rd or 5th time perhaps?
Anything that requires WiiUHaxxLoader always freezes me at the media screen, meanwhile MP4s continue to work flawlessly.

Here's my whole folder, try it

Attachments

• LoadiineV3-binaries.rar
    17.7 KB · Views: 94

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lmao Xbox removed gamescript apparently