Hacking Question 5.1.0 OG here. Should i update my System Software or change any apps?

blahblah

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I convert XCI all the time--- they work just fine

The patch is missing. It is not in the Atmosphere folder. They rely on Hekate to apply the FS patch as opposed to using Atmosphere's patching system (which they do use for the ES patch) but Hekate does not reliably apply the FS patch on boot.

Hekate: it sucks.

Last edited by blahblah,

Undwiz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well I converted a XCI to NSP on my PC yesterday , installed with Lithium. Game runs just fine

Undwiz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if its true then how would it work for me ? in less I am messing something. but ive converted at least 10 XCI to NSP using 4nxci install with Lithium and they work fine.

blahblah

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if its true then how would it work for me ? in less I am messing something. but ive converted at least 10 XCI to NSP using 4nxci install with Lithium and they work fine.

Asked and answered. I gave you the answer, you do not know how to comprehend what I am saying which is not something I can help you with.

Undwiz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
your saying the games won't boot , but they do... so seems you can't seem to comprehend. no need to get rude but I think your going by old info

blahblah

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
your saying the games won't boot , but they do... so seems you can't seem to comprehend. no need to get rude but I think your going by old info

Asked and answered. You are spamming this thread up at this point. I have provided the answer to the question you keep asking but you are not able to understand what I am saying.

Undwiz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thought we was having a conversation. I am not spamming anything. You got rude not me. Your saying KOSMOS can't do it , relies on hekate , it does not apply right ... but whats not right ? if the game runs it runs as far as I see it.

whats it doing wrong ? educate not discriminate.

never said you was wrong , just said I have had no issues,, what issues could I run into ? I just want to know cause maybe I should change what I am running.

Was just trying to help he guy and you jump on me for no real reason..

Last edited by Undwiz,

blahblah

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thought we was having a conversation. I am not spamming anything. You got rude not me. Your saying KOSMOS can't do it , relies on hekate , it does not apply right ... but whats not right ? if the game runs it runs as far as I see it.

whats it doing wrong ? educate not discriminate.

never said you was wrong , just said I have had no issues,, what issues could I run into ? I just want to know cause maybe I should change what I am running.

Was just trying to help he guy and you jump on me for no real reason..

AGAIN.

You are not able to understand the words I am saying, so you are just spamming this thread with nonsense, written in broken English.

You continue to ask the same question I have already answered. Go back and read my existing posts again and maybe you'll be able to understand what I am saying.

Last edited by blahblah,

Undwiz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
AGAIN.

You are not able to understand the words I am saying, so you are just spamming this thread with nonsense, written in broken English.

You continue to ask the same question I have already answered.

What nonsense ? what spam ? Your replying just as much as me . you started talking to me. So really whats your point. Yes XCI converted to NSP works just fine. not sure what you are getting so wound up. I understand everything your saying. your saying it does not work . yet it works for me. Honestly guy I think you may need to go take a nap LOL

blahblah

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What nonsense ? what spam ? Your replying just as much as me . you started talking to me. So really whats your point. Yes XCI converted to NSP works just fine. not sure what you are getting so wound up. I understand everything your saying. your saying it does not work . yet it works for me. Honestly guy I think you may need to go take a nap LOL

Stop it already. I am not going to have the same circular argument with you forever.

Undwiz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Stop it already. I am not going to have the same circular argument with you forever.

You wrote to me 1st nutcase. Go take a nap. Lay of the drugs..... Also didn't know we was arguing LOL

Apologies to OP. was just trying to see what he means by "hekate Suck". it may have benefited both the op and I. When a person acts that irrational,I am not sure his "advice" is really worth listening to anyway. LOL

Last edited by Undwiz,

Puremin0rez

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Kosmos is missing FS sig patches, which are used to boot games converted from XCI. Kosmos only includes ES patches, which are used to boot eShop games. They rely on Hekate to apply the FS patch, but current Hekate does not do that reliably.

Kosmos is Hekate plus a bunch of random junk that is not needed. Just using real Atmosphere means that you can easily update to newer CFW versions as they are released, without waiting for the Kosmos folks to repack everything.

Kosmos includes FS patches in the latest v12 release - if you download the latest sigpatches zip from their GitHub you will see they are now included.

Reactions: Undwiz

Undwiz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Me: Cares very little.

Why always so angry ? lol

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Kosmos includes FS patches in the latest v12 release - if you download the latest sigpatches zip from their GitHub you will see they are now included.

LOL thank you. Like I said. he was going by old info

blahblah

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

That is only on the Github, though. When I build a setup via their consumer facing website, I do not Atmosphere FS patches. It only uses the limited patches Hekate applies, which are not reliably applied + are not a full set of FS patches.

r5xscn

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
You wrote to me 1st nutcase. Go take a nap. Lay of the drugs..... Also didn't know we was arguing LOL

Apologies to OP. was just trying to see what he means by "hekate Suck". it may have benefited both the op and I. When a person acts that irrational,I am not sure his "advice" is really worth listening to anyway. LOL

Ignore him, I'm more interested with this:
They rely on Hekate to apply the FS patch as opposed to using Atmosphere's patching system (which they do use for the ES patch) but Hekate does not reliably apply the FS patch on boot.
How unreliable is it and why is it unreliable? It works for Undwiz reliably (he said he had no problem with it). Probably will be told that I won't understand so he would not explain it lmao.

Reactions: Undwiz

Undwiz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok , so again. what issue does this unreliably applied actually mean ?
Ignore him, I'm more interested with this: How unreliable is it and why is it unreliable? It works for Undwiz reliably (he said he had no problem with it). Probably will be told that I won't understand so he would not explain it lmao.

Thats been my question , why is it unreliable.. glad we are on the name page

Last edited by Undwiz,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nah Dinoh psi wants you to destroy his booty +1