Hacking 4GB Kingston (Japan) Class 4 good enuff w/ M3DS Real?

Hanafuda

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Will a 4GB Kingston (Japan) Class4 microSDHC have the speed to handle anything I throw at it with M3DS Real? The seller I'm looking at offers the M3 Bundle with the microSDHC included for a low additional price, but if the card's not up to the task I'll order a Class 6 from newegg.

First priority would be Doubutsu no Mori (Animal Crossing). My wife still plays that every day and slowdowns aren't acceptable (I don't want to hear her whine about it
tongue.gif
). My SCDS1 with a japan-made Toshiba 1GB (non-SDHC) handles it ok, so I'm hoping I've got no worries with the Class 4 SDHC.

Skyline969

MENUdo Afficionado
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I actually have a class 4 Japanese Kingston card, and I can confirm that you won't have any problems with Animal Crossing. Hell, mine doesn't even have problems with The World Ends With You, which many people have problems with. It does, however, have a freezing issue with Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow. Any other game thrown at it has worked so far.

EDIT: And yes, I'm using an M3 Real and Sakura 1.35 firmware.

Lubbo

GBAtemp Veteran Resurgence
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
i have a Kingston 4gb too and M3 i had the freezing issue with TWEWY and Castlevania dawn of sorrow

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: yeah