[Reelase] DLCFW!

Plailect

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is clearly the best CFW ever written, and the file size optimization is incredible.

Y'all are heartless for shitting on this poor dev and their dedication to the community.

My favorite feature is compatibility with Super Extreme memechunkhax4.20 Alpha Turbo III & Knuckles, I've been waiting on this forever.

shaneod

Trophies
XP
Country
Reboot patches and rewriting carts would also be outrageously expensive. If a single person bought either, you'd earn more than double what you supposedly invested during the development for this.
10 BTC = $4165.20

Yes, I am giving a serious response to this joke.

pbanj

The "friendly" neighborhood sandwich
Trophies
Website
pbanjin.space
XP
Country
United States
you-best-start-believing-in-troll-threads-youre-in-one_zpscdc5630c.jpg

dankzegriefer

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Reboot patches and rewriting carts would also be outrageously expensive. If a single person bought either, you'd earn more than double what you supposedly.
10 BTC = $4165.20

Yes, I am giving a serious response to this obvious joke.
Because they're made from countless hours of reverse engineering.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Okay, so you're now risking to be in prison by releasing this. Good.
Good? My golly you're mean. So rude.

Sicklyboy

#JOYCONBOYZFOREVER
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My favorite feature is compatibility with Super Extreme memechunkhax4.20 Alpha Turbo III & Knuckles, I've been waiting on this forever.

Doesn't Feature Dante from the Devil May Cry series though. 3/10 nice try OP I'm not buying into this.

DarkFlare69

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dude, I worked on this for months, put countless hours of work into it, and now you want me to get a video? I just fucking finished this an hour ago. What are you? Mister Entitled?
Well, it's kind of obvious that a legit developer would show us a pic or video of it running (unless they've been known to make more quality stuff in the past)

Wolfvak

nyaa~
Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
Well, it's kind of obvious that a legit developer would show us a pic or video of it running (unless they've been known to make more quality stuff in the past)
If you want to look a beta of it, check out my BootAnim9 video, I boot it (the cfw) at the end of the video

phalk

Handheld Maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hey, I have a problem, I mistook my laptop for my 3DS and then I installed the CFW on it... It works flawless on my laptop but now I have to buy another set for my 3DS.
Can I swap it to my 3DS with the same license? :(

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Imagine putting your butt near it :tpi: