[Enable Bannerbomb v2]
version=513
offset=0x81529BE0,0x81529C40
value=0x48000040,0x48000040

[Enable Bannerbomb v2]
version=514
offset=0x81529CDC,0x81529D3C
value=0x48000040,0x48000040

well i added them into my hacks.ini, im using ubuntu, and they didnt show up,*sigh* 4.3u wan, priiloader v5b'5', what went wrong....
does 'version=' need to be 518??

Slowking

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
You are using Waninkokos crappy hacked firmware. Install a clean wad of the system menu and the hacks should show up.

iancer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Slowking said:
You are using Waninkokos crappy hacked firmware. Install a clean wad of the system menu and the hacks should show up.
tumblr_l4yfafKkyU1qc46e7o1_250.jpg

you must be trolling. so every entry inside of the hacks.ini i currently use on my firmware 'shows up' and is toggleable in the list,
but this 1 specific hack wont show up because of 'crappy' firmware?
>implying im awaiting your answer.

i mean all other 4.3 hacks display, so whats TRULY so differnet about these that i pasted?
are you so sure it wasnt human error, like i didnt use a priiloader ini maker to add the entries?
im almost positive its not my 'crappy hacked' firmware, but i could be wrong.

damysteryman

I am too busy IRL these days...
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
While waninkoko 4.3 updater is not the greatest thing to run on a Wii (based on posts I have read here), it is not the cause of the problem.

Priiloader only supports DOS/Windows type likebreaks in its hacks.ini.
So, instead of hunting for a hacks.ini editor/converter, I have decided to update the hacks.ini with the Enable Bannerbomb v2 hack!

Thankyou for reminding me about this guys.

Check the first post for the link to the updated hacks.ini.

Slowking

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
iancer said:
you must be trolling. so every entry inside of the hacks.ini i currently use on my firmware 'shows up' and is toggleable in the list,
but this 1 specific hack wont show up because of 'crappy' firmware?
>implying im awaiting your answer.

i mean all other 4.3 hacks display, so whats TRULY so differnet about these that i pasted?
are you so sure it wasnt human error, like i didnt use a priiloader ini maker to add the entries?
im almost positive its not my 'crappy hacked' firmware, but i could be wrong.
Well something like this happenes when you don't discribe your problem clearly.
tongue.gif

I still wouldn't use Wanins haked firmware with additional priiloader hacks...

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
nicky041192 said:
thanks for the quick response. Just one more question, how safe is installing priiloader? im on 4.2E. A 2007 model. I was able to install bootmii.
It's save to install and use priiloader on every wii and every system menu, just don't turn off the wii during install
rolleyes.gif

Slowking

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
nicky041192 said:
how effective is the disc-update blocker? im just really curious... If it works really well, i'll consider installing priiloader... Does it work with the latest games available such as samurai warriors 3?
The hack doesn't let the system menu see the update partition on the disc. So it works for every game and will work for every future game.

Zoart

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
yea well im searching a way to do it without the games cuz i cant even find the lego indiana jones game here anywhere, so that's impossible

waitaminute

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
petspeed said:
I just checked my current hacks.ini file for 4.1e and found that this new all in one file is missing the [Force Disc Games to run under IOS249] hack. Don't know if anyone uses is, I just wanted to let you know.
What does it do, exactly? Make it compatible with more games?

nunavat2010

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just noob question on a 6 month old thread. Do I need to rename haks.ini to hacks_hash.ini before I put it on the root of SD card?

Thanks

PS: I've just updated to 4.3U

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NkQ0f5zDhaQ +2