Hacking 3ISO'S Studio

mugotu

Trophies
Website
www.wiiflowiki.com
XP
Country
United States
I got the source for U8IT now, would be nice to be able to add some functions to it, like auto removing lz77 or lzh8 if they are present in a file, and then continuing with the U8 decompression routine. (this could actually be done with dos to determine compression types also, and then call the correct app to decompress it) For example, a U8 archive starts with U.8- (552e382d) in a hex dump if it isnt compressed.

spayrosam

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
@mugotu
I will PM you
laugh.gif

sr_corsario

Trophies
XP
Country
sparosam
Hello!
I get lost about forwarders xD to many news/updates xD

I cant find "3ISO'S Studio V4" Is it posted?

Whats about compatibillity with Waninkoko cIOS rev19?

Thanks

VashTS

Beat it, son
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The forwarders are not the problem, its cIOSxrev19 thats the issue. It breaks compatibility with Triiforce but was supposed to be fixed soon. I'm pretty sure they will fix this when cIOSxrev20 gets released. I believe someone said that in the Triiforce MRC forum.

spayrosam

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
VashTS said:
The forwarders are not the problem, its cIOSxrev19 thats the issue. It breaks compatibility with Triiforce but was supposed to be fixed soon. I'm pretty sure they will fix this when cIOSxrev20 gets released. I believe someone said that in the Triiforce MRC forum.

+1
wink.gif

mugotu

Trophies
Website
www.wiiflowiki.com
XP
Country
United States
just dont use cios rev19 for now if you want to use this, im still on rev14 but as far as I know rev17 is stable also.

@Spayro
1. I need to figure out how I'm going to cut/paste files in x64, the name/ID was simple because that didnt have to be recompiled into executable programs.
2. We need a command line ISO patcher. WiiED/WiiSo Looks promising but no matter what I do I cant get WiiED to run.

After these 2 things have been worked out we have x64 and a working program. I cant post part2 untill I solve the cuttin/pasting of files issue since im on the dol updater part.

Claros

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Where we can get the files needed to launch the program ? Because when I launch it, there are many errors and the program close...

spayrosam

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Claros said:
Where we can get the files needed to launch the program ? Because when I launch it, there are many errors and the program close...

Avez-vous plus d'infos!

What for errors
pictures are great help..

Edit:
Sorry!!
Already answered.

spayrosam

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
mugotu said:
1. I need to figure out how I'm going to cut/paste files in x64, the name/ID was simple because that didnt have to be recompiled into executable programs.
I have tried more than 10 programs But what we need is not there..
devkitPro has many small .exe
QUOTE said:
2. We need a command line ISO patcher. WiiED/WiiSo Looks promising but no matter what I do I cant get WiiED to run.
Few weeks ago, I tried to run WiiED.. (headache)
but I have wiiscrubber131-source and partitionbuilder-source.
I have asked WiiCrazy for help..

After these 2 things have been worked out we have x64 and a working program. I cant post part2 untill I solve the cuttin/pasting of files issue since im on the dol updater part.

greate work
wink.gif

mugotu

Trophies
Website
www.wiiflowiki.com
XP
Country
United States
Im trying to edit partition builder source atm, its only changing some variables to =[argc] i think but I dont know C++ for shiet. plus they use a structure that is not similar to programs I have used before so it is a new learning curve.

wish we had some support from the creaters of these programs. If they simply had command line support we would be smooth sailing, and I already talked to luster about adding our covers to wiitdb once we can make the official.

spayrosam

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country

mugotu

Trophies
Website
www.wiiflowiki.com
XP
Country
United States
we are at r4 now on google code, I added the dol updater function using this new tool. Next rev Ill add alot of code so we have somewhere to work from.

As for the C++ I installed some new C++ stuff and im starting to learn it. If I get good enough hopefully I can write this program and all the things we need for it in C++ and it will have no external programs needed o.0.

But for now I'm just going to try and add the argc functions to partition builder so that we can build partitions from the command line xD. then the only thing holding us back is putting the partition back to the ISO. I know it seems we arent making progress fast enough for ppl wanting v5/64bit support but I think we are making CRAZY progress this past week.

The goal for the next release version:
Simply place all your triiforwarder dols to be updated inside the Triiforwarder folders, put wads in the wads folder, and hombrew in the homebrew folder and run the app. After its done doing its magic you move the Triiforwarders folder and the covers to your USB/SD and use wbfs manager to move your ISO's to the loader.

It can't get any simpler than that. Then the version after that I'd like to add in a wiitdb.zip downloading fuction and a repository to upload covers to. I want this all to be seamless with normal ISO's and not be such a hassle to get it all running xD.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    Veho @ Veho: :(