XP
Country
@mugotu

Rar and Zip support fixed

Line N' 323
Code:
Code Deleted

Edit:
I have deliberately created the "tmp" folder. The reason for this, some "Archived Wads" have other name than the "Wad"
I can not unpack "50 Archived Wads" at once. (50x25Mb=~1GB)
Please add it..

Edit:
R22
Generate Wiiware covers added..

mugotu

Trophies
Website
www.wiiflowiki.com
XP
Country
United States
spayrosam said:
@mugotu

Line N' 323
Code:
Code Deleted

Edit:
I have deliberately created the "tmp" folder. The reason for this, some "Archived Wads" have other name than the "Wad"
I can not unpack "50 Archived Wads" at once. (50x25Mb=~1GB)
Please add it..

Edit:
R22
Generate Wiiware covers added..

Is the idea to only unnzip/unrar 1 archive and then make isos/covers for the wads in it before decompressing the next archive?
The tmp folder is fine, But I'm having a tough time understanding exactly whats happenning with the archives. I just want to simplify it some if possible. If the goal is to unrar 1 archive and process its contents before extracting the next archive I can do that much simpler. Also I dont like to CD or CD.. at all in a portable app like this, makes it dificult to follow once we have thousands of lines again.

I started trying to add the data2.bin code, we need this in a seperate subroutine of the loop, and will not get called unless a conf setting is set to make ISOS. I want the files, In/Out fo PB/WS to be placed in "%outdir%\ISO\"
I know it seems trivial at this point where the ISO/Dol subparts are read from and created to but later this will pay off when we add more features. Always ensuring each process is in a sanitized environment is never a bad thing.

I want to add back your help section sometime and some status screens soon (Its in my working copy but I didnt want all the cosmetic stuff on googlecode yet because its more to skip through when your debugging.)

sr_corsario

Trophies
XP
Country
spayrosam
mugotu

Hello!

Just one question.
Are you taking consideration with "fake" manuals? (injected games) If not, "probably" the program will not work

mugotu

Trophies
Website
www.wiiflowiki.com
XP
Country
United States
There isnt a packages to DL yet with all the needed programs. There are also still many many bugs. Im sure if you really wanted to jump the gun on us and use v5 you could follow the error messages/code and put together your own folder of apps for it to use xD.

mugotu

Trophies
Website
www.wiiflowiki.com
XP
Country
United States
sr_corsario said:
spayrosam
mugotu

Hello!

Just one question.
Are you taking consideration with "fake" manuals? (injected games) If not, "probably" the program will not work

The app will decompress almost any compression the wii can currently handle, at least the ones that there are known compression routines.
It will also extract them if they are not compressed.

So unless someone knows how to encode something like the htmlc.arc found in some n64 VC there should be no problem decompressing it. For now, if it can't find a manual and the channel is a known console type it writes NO MANUAL FOUND! %wad% to the Fail.txt fail log. and skips that wad.

People always have to follow the original archive name for the manual as far as I know so that shouldnt be an issue.

twig123

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
mugotu said:
There isnt a packages to DL yet with all the needed programs. There are also still many many bugs. Im sure if you really wanted to jump the gun on us and use v5 you could follow the error messages/code and put together your own folder of apps for it to use xD.
I looked through the bat earlier, but was unable to track down most of the files needed for the 'programs' folder. If someone could provide these it would be much easierdfor us to test and provide feedback or new code.

spayrosam

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
@mugotu
We can generate our partition.img without partitionbuilder.exe ..
partition.img= 0 to 476181 (Decimal)
opening.bnr Size (hex) = 476181 to 476181 (Decimal)
partition.img=476181 to 480320 (Decimal)
Start opening.bnr= 480320 (Decimal) (opening.bnr cut the first 64 Byts)

copy start.partition.img +opening.bnr size (Hex) + midst.partition.img + opening.bnr(-64byt) = partition.img
=> 0 to 476181 + opening.bnr size(hex) + 476181 to 480320 + opening.bnr(-64byt) = partition.img

mugotu

Trophies
Website
www.wiiflowiki.com
XP
Country
United States
spayrosam said:
@mugotu
We can generate our partition.img without partitionbuilder.exe ..
partition.img= 0 to 476181 (Decimal)
opening.bnr Size (hex) = 476181 to 476181 (Decimal)
partition.img=476181 to 480320 (Decimal)
Start opening.bnr= 480320 (Decimal) (opening.bnr cut the first 64 Byts)

copy start.partition.img +opening.bnr size (Hex) + midst.partition.img + opening.bnr(-64byt) = partition.img
=> 0 to 476181 + opening.bnr size(hex) + 476181 to 480320 + opening.bnr(-64byt) = partition.img

Write the code for it then I guess lol, I'm good with the coding part but I still lack some understanding of the iso/partitions formats. Although I mostly understand what your pseudo code means there I'd prolly fuck it up xD.

twig123 said:
QUOTE(mugotu @ Mar 29 2010, 05:18 PM) There isnt a packages to DL yet with all the needed programs. There are also still many many bugs. Im sure if you really wanted to jump the gun on us and use v5 you could follow the error messages/code and put together your own folder of apps for it to use xD.
I looked through the bat earlier, but was unable to track down most of the files needed for the 'programs' folder. If someone could provide these it would be much easierdfor us to test and provide feedback or new code.

I'll try and put together a programs set and up them on Gcode later if I have time.

MiiiiGotu

mugotu

Trophies
Website
www.wiiflowiki.com
XP
Country
United States
dissatisfied with? lol I had to reformat my pc and had to change my whole wii setup, I'm still working on 3ISO's so fear not xD. My wii file system was still the shetty Setup I had from back when I didnt know shet about modding wii's xD, had to change/update it. (Just finishing adding UNEEK to my setup.)

spayrosam

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
up V4 respectively V5
No one else has determined:
Homebrew ID
Covers

I have coded NO WIITDB or someone else!
"3ISO'S studio" makes beautiful covers, who is not satisfied "Online search" or "Photoshop" offer more..

EDIT
mugotu you've done GREAT work..
We write the code not someone other
3ISO'S Studio is my little child

spayrosam

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
@mugotu
I hate manual Rename
Code:
Files with '&' characters in their filenames are not supported, they have been moved to the ^"Rename^" subdirectory. Simply remove the '&' from the file names and place them back into the wads folder.

"3 ISO'S Studio" can do it
wink.gif

Code:
Code deleted
do you need this!

EDIT:
mugotu said:
Is the idea to only unnzip/unrar 1 archive and then make isos/covers for the wads in it before decompressing the next archive?
The tmp folder is fine, But I'm having a tough time understanding exactly whats happenning with the archives. I just want to simplify it some if possible. If the goal is to unrar 1 archive and process its contents before extracting the next archive I can do that much simpler. Also I dont like to CD or CD.. at all in a portable app like this, makes it dificult to follow once we have thousands of lines again.

Here better code
CODECode deleted

mugotu

Trophies
Website
www.wiiflowiki.com
XP
Country
United States
YES! that renaming routine is what we needed xD! I tried awhile back to do that but didnt see that simple way to do it LOL.

I'll need some time to wrap my mind around that new unzip/unrar and add it. BTW, later we could add a function to be able to add the unpacked wads directly to a nand dump or make covers FROM a nand dump. I think that increases the functionality. But ofcourse we need to finish this rewrite of v5 first xD.

Don't get worried, we will finish this. Just look how long it takes other people to put out updates. What I was saying about titles.txt was just for homebrew covers. I had a talk with lustar to make sure that all of the covers made with 3isos can be added to wiitdb, I guess it isnt THAT important but I'm just trying to help make this the best program in EVERYBODY's eyes. I dont want it to create a nightmare for covers sites so there has to be a preset way to name homebrew-isos/covers. They must follow DxxA format for ID's, and the ID's must not be re-used by the user. Thats why we will use titles.txt.

spayrosam

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
mugotu said:
I'll need some time to wrap my mind around that new unzip/unrar and add it.
Don't worry! Take your time..
mugotu said:
BTW, later we could add a function to be able to add the unpacked wads directly to a nand dump or make covers FROM a nand dump. I think that increases the functionality. But ofcourse we need to finish this rewrite of v5 first xD.
it's a great idea
laugh.gif

QUOTE(mugotu @ Apr 3 2010, 06:32 PM)
What I was saying about titles.txt was just for homebrew covers. I had a talk with lustar to make sure that all of the covers made with 3isos can be added to wiitdb, I guess it isnt THAT important but I'm just trying to help make this the best program in EVERYBODY's eyes. I dont want it to create a nightmare for covers sites so there has to be a preset way to name homebrew-isos/covers. They must follow DxxA format for ID's, and the ID's must not be re-used by the user. Thats why we will use titles.txt.
"titles.txt"
There are many advantages.
wink.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended