• Total voters

s3400824

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey guys, I've been looking at some grips for my o3DS XL and I've boiled it down to the DreamGEAR Silicone Grip, or the Gametech Trigger Grip which comes with 8 circle pad covers.
The circle pad covers are an afterthought, but I do like the triggers on the Gametech grip as I could make use out of them since Smash is what I'll mainly be playing. I also do not want to pay more than around $25-30

DreamGEAR Grip
dreamgear.[com]/comfort-grip-for-nintendo-new-3ds-xl/

Gametech Trigger Grip
ebay.[com]/itm/Gametech-3Ds-Xl-Variable-Hand-Grip-Black-Analog-Stick-Covers-Set/201985579204?epid=1640314146&hash=item2f074758c4:g:KkUAAOSw-ldZZjWs

Are there any other grips I should consider getting? Does anybody with any grip for their 3DS have an opinion on what they have? Even if it's not the same model, I'd like to hear your thoughts on their product quality in general too.

Last edited by s3400824,

tillmorn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
On the cheaper side, the Cyber Gadget option has worked fairly well for me for my n3ds. When I switch over to the n3dsxl I am going to attempt to hunt down one of the Monster Hunter Cross grips for a decent price, otherwise I'll be picking up a Cyber Gadget for it as well (version 2).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_NTF5_qgH0o