heartgold

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
ym4KahcAUvY-44TTRM_xQdRuLHUVCIOI.jpg

If you thought the Fatal Frame series was terrifying, wait until you hold it in the palm of your hand. You'll get your chance on April 13, when Nintendo releases the augmented reality-powered Spirit Camera: The Cursed Memoir for the Nintendo 3DS.

Spirit Camera takes all the creepiness of Tecmo Koei's terrifying horror series and projects it onto the real world using augmented reality. Players must help a young girl named Maya break free of a curse placed on her by the mysterious Woman in Black. The game's story mode utilizes a 16-page augmented reality book called the Diary of Faces, drawing the player deeper into the tale.

Yep, probably going to pee myself several times over with this one. On the plus side it's a portable game, so I can drop my 3DS in fright as well, effectively killing the game and anything associated with it. I like that kind of power.

http://kotaku.com/58...-date/gallery/1

For more information & pictures click on the Nintendo site below

http://www.nintendo....J7Nh8K4TVZ2DBKU

Reactions: 5 people

Mindzpeed

Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
Even if i play horror games on daylight I still get scared D: But I love that feeling of being terrified. (untill I pee my pants)

MigueelDnd

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
I wonder if this is actually scary. It looks interesting and I'm surprised it's coming to America, but I'll wait for impressions on how long and scary it is.

Skelletonike

♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Man.... I really hope this one sees an Europe release... Seeing as it's a Tecmo Koei game and most of them are released in Europe when localised in the US, there might be an European release as well... If they don't release it here, I'll show them true horror. xP
TBH tho, I'm pretty surprised that this game will reach english countries, I guess the gamming market is becomming more open minded. =3

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
F***ing SWEET! I did NOT expect that to get localized after Fatal Frame for the Wii was "ignored" and the fans had to translate it themselves (one of the best translations out there by the way).

saberjoy

Trophies
XP
Country
India
dang! i was about to post this news!
so shocked that this is coming to na, i though it would be ignored like the ni no kuni/nanashi no game on the ds,
hell we didnt even ask for it but still are getting it . suhweeet,
so much for begging for a monster hunter 3g localisation

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up