ROM Hack 3DS Roms?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ClareDay

OP
Trophies
XP
Hi there,
I am very new to this forum and was hoping there are some 3DS roms available? I have a 3DS R4 card that was given to me.

Coconut

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Wrong section. You should go to Console & Handheld discussion, 3DS.
They're available.
Can't play them yet.
You can't ask for roms here.

In other words, you can't play them yet, so nope.

ClareDay

OP
Trophies
XP
Really? So I bought an r4 made for 3DS that wont actually play 3DS games? What the frick.. Thanks anyway.

Skelletonike

♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Really? So I bought an r4 made for 3DS that wont actually play 3DS games? What the frick.. Thanks anyway.
The R4 for the 3DS is to allow to play DS backups on it, not 3DS ones, if you read what it says on the package it clearly says DS and doesn't mention 3DS roms anywhere, so far the 3DS hasn't been hacked so there's no way to play the roms.
At least you can play DS roms, that's better than nothing. xP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
  • Faust03 @ Faust03:
    they seem to be getting worse
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Yeah it seems to have been a pretty rough few weeks/months for spam. Sadly I don't have access to or insight into why/how it's getting past the spam prevention measures we have in place :(
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Disgruntled banned members probably writing script batches
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Eh I don't think it's that, the content of the spam isn't all that different than what we've been seeing for the past like... decade. I'd imagine if it was a disgruntled banned member then the content would be different, not crypto recovery and illuminati shaman scams lmfao
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Never know
  • AdenTheThird @ AdenTheThird:
    Catboy brought up the idea of a new staff tier specifically for anti-spam to combat the issue, as several of us have noticed it getting worse with no apparent changes to prevent it. Any chance of this happening, or at least introducing a limit to the number of threads new users can post? @Sicklyboy
    +1
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    135357153715613756 posts by a single member in a short period of time? that seems like a task that would be better handled by a bot than a human
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    bots vs bots
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A new staff group isn't really needed
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That can go bad say they make the new staff group and then start blaming that specific member for not keeping up with spam removal
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    @AdenTheThird, wish it wasn't the case but I unfortunately have no insight into that nor the ability to implement/change anything like that
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Global Moderators don't have that kind of config access
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Banned Spammers a dating web page for bots!
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    If anything normal mods should just be brought back
    A limit on how many threads new users can start should be put in place. Simple, non-intrusive, gives mods plenty of time to respond to spam before they can do it again.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Mod power abuse the best kind of abuse!
    +1
    It's just becoming more and more of an issue and I don't see it stopping until preventative measures are taken.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    back
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    its raining hard
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's not rain that's air swimming
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @Psionic Roshambo c h i l d +1