• Replies 53,796
  • Likes 43

LowEndC

ǝɹıℲ ɥʇıM ǝɹıℲ ʇɥƃıℲ
Trophies
XP
Country
Niger
i have the game, from a good source, (Akumajou Dracula X - Chi no Rondo (Japan) (FABT, FACT,
or Castlevainia: Rondo of Blood)for the Turbografx CD

i was able to convert the bin files into iso/wav files with iso buster, and copied over the original cue file, iI was able to apply the patch ,
now how do i combine the iso/wav back into a usable bin/cue
or back into 1 iso/cue then into a bin/cue?
ive never done this before, only with lunar ips patches. or 3ds games.

i have
poweriso
imgburn
isobuster
CDimage

i found this, but i dont know how to do it, any help would be appreciated

mal: I just did a little experiment using the a small game that had one data track and one audio track in a BIN+CUE.
  • I extracted the data track into an ISO and the audio to WAV with CDmage
  • created a ISO+WAV cuesheet
  • loaded the ISO+WAV cuesheet into CDmage
  • used the Save As... funtion to save the ISO+WAV into a new BIN+CUE.
Conclusion #1: It works!
smile.gif
I've even compared the CRC of the BIN from the original BIN+CUE to the converted BIN+CUE made with CDmage. The CRC's matched!

can someone tell me how to make a new cue sheet from the iso and wav files i have so i can make a bin/cue out of it? thanks

Last edited by LowEndC,

Alockbox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok it's been so long I'm a noob again. We currently have an old red 3DS XL that has Luma and FBI and all that jazz, running 11.4.0-37U, FBI 2.4.2. It was done a while ago, I've forgotten much of what I did to get it going. The 3DS runs the games on it fine, and I've today refreshed my memory by installing another CIA via FBI.

I've googled and searched around, and have seen yes and no but no definitive answer.

Can I use this original 3DS XL somehow to enable CFW (ultimate goal is CIAs) on a brand new 2DS XL? My understanding is that the 2DS will probably be running 11.6-11.9. Or is my only route a flashcart? I don't mind doing work and steps, I've done it all before and do it daily in the IT field.

Alockbox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok it's been so long I'm a noob again. We currently have an old red 3DS XL that has Luma and FBI and all that jazz, running 11.4.0-37U, FBI 2.4.2. It was done a while ago, I've forgotten much of what I did to get it going. The 3DS runs the games on it fine, and I've today refreshed my memory by installing another CIA via FBI.

I've googled and searched around, and have seen yes and no but no definitive answer.

Can I use this original 3DS XL somehow to enable CFW (ultimate goal is CIAs) on a brand new 2DS XL? My understanding is that the 2DS will probably be running 11.6-11.9. Or is my only route a flashcart? I don't mind doing work and steps, I've done it all before and do it daily in the IT field.

I'm seeing there's a response from Missingphy just above my question stating to use steelminer then continue with the frog miner guide.

So if I purchase that new 2DS XL and follow:

steelminer.jisagi.net

then follow:

jisagi.github.io/FrogminerGuide/

I should have a CIA capable 2DS regardless of the shipped firmware version?

KleinesSinchen

GBAtemp's Backup Reminder + Fearless Testing Sina
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I'm seeing there's a response from Missingphy just above my question stating to use steelminer then continue with the frog miner guide.

So if I purchase that new 2DS XL and follow:

steelminer.jisagi.net

then follow:

jisagi.github.io/FrogminerGuide/

I should have a CIA capable 2DS regardless of the shipped firmware version?
Any 2/3DS system can be fully hacked - no matter what firmware version it is currently on.
Steelminer followed by Frogminer will work.

Because your account says you're from the US (assuming your N2DSXL is US version), it can also be done a little easier/faster without using Steelhax. Follow the guide
https://3ds.hacks.guide/
---
or (only use one guide!)
---
https://3ds.eiphax.tech/fredminer.html

As for your O3DSXL: Make sure you have the latest Luma version 9.1 before updating to the latest official firmware to prevent getting an infamous error message.

digs_

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So i just finished the guide at 3ds.hacks.guide/ and im pretty new to this whole thing. A few hours ago i didnt even know About it. But now that i have a hacked 3ds with CFW, can anyone point me in the right direction to learn where to get safe CIAs for gba games and how to install them. I currently have system version 11.9.0 and following the instructions was simple enough. Once i was done i was left feeling like where do i go from here. Any advice is appreciated

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So i just finished the guide at 3ds.hacks.guide/ and im pretty new to this whole thing. A few hours ago i didnt even know About it. But now that i have a hacked 3ds with CFW, can anyone point me in the right direction to learn where to get safe CIAs for gba games and how to install them. I currently have system version 11.9.0 and following the instructions was simple enough. Once i was done i was left feeling like where do i go from here. Any advice is appreciated
everyone will point you to google. Learn to use it. search it and download the file to your 3ds. FBI will be what you will use to install games.

Reactions: digs_ and LowEndC

LowEndC

ǝɹıℲ ɥʇıM ǝɹıℲ ʇɥƃıℲ
Trophies
XP
Country
Niger
if its already been discussed, please link it here.

i wanted to use a forwarder the star fox 2 snes rom ripped from the snes mini with snes9x, since the games works with snes9x.
injection programs dont support the super fx 2 chip
or is there one?

is this possible?

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
if its already been discussed, please link it here.

i wanted to use a forwarder the star fox 2 snes rom ripped from the snes mini with snes9x, since the games works with snes9x.
injection programs dont support the super fx 2 chip
or is there one?

is this possible?
I am not sure. Your best bet would be to try https://gbatemp.net/threads/discussion-new-super-ultimate-injector-nsui.500376/ . That link is going to be both for yourself and @digs_ to make use of for creating the vc injects to install.

Reactions: digs_

LowEndC

ǝɹıℲ ɥʇıM ǝɹıℲ ʇɥƃıℲ
Trophies
XP
Country
Niger
I am not sure. Your best bet would be to try https://gbatemp.net/threads/discussion-new-super-ultimate-injector-nsui.500376/ . That link is going to be both for yourself and @digs_ to make use of for creating the vc injects to install.

i tried this.
i downloaded it, and tried to extract it and it just hung on 227mb, i had to use the task manager to even close out of it.
i downloaded 3 times.
same result.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

i tried this.
i downloaded it, and tried to extract it and it just hung on 227mb, i had to use the task manager to even close out of it.
i downloaded 3 times.
same result.

looks like i just found an already made cia for star fox 2.
thanks

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @K3Nv2, RIP Felix does great videos on the PS3 yellow-light-of-death.