• Start date
  • Views 4,471,771
  • Replies 53,776
  • Likes 43

Jahhhhhh

Trophies
XP
Country
hello! I keep on getting error 007 2001 on my region changed old 3ds xl. It says on the guide that old 3ds xls would be able to if I created a new nnid. Is there any way to reach the eshop? I am currently selling this console lol

edit: it's now 005 5602 :\

Last edited by Jahhhhhh,

BlackRekuzza

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Estonia
sky3ds+ started to show me "game card was removed" message quite often. It really bothers me. Should I reformat my micro SD maybe? And why sometimes it starts flashign green when I'm switching between games?

Hunter

i'ma stuffup the board
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.bundleupdates.com
XP
Country
Australia
This is what it looks like:
RMHZTFK.png

I read in this thread that it is my emumand partition, on which I am unable to write.
you have 0 bytes free on your SD card, you will need to delete stuff from the SD card, if you havea DCIM folder, delete that.

Kiekoes

Former DS-Scene Staff
Trophies
Website
ds-scene.net
XP
Country
Netherlands
you have 0 bytes free on your SD card, you will need to delete stuff from the SD card, if you havea DCIM folder, delete that.
I think you are misunderstanding. I have free space on my SD card. It is displaying the EmuNAND partition, which has to be the exact size of the NAND. The DCIM folder is on another partition. I cannot access that partition in FBI to install JKSM.

Hunter

i'ma stuffup the board
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.bundleupdates.com
XP
Country
Australia
I think you are misunderstanding. I have free space on my SD card. It is displaying the EmuNAND partition, which has to be the exact size of the NAND. The DCIM folder is on another partition. I cannot access that partition in FBI to install JKSM.
whats the file content of that G: drive?
or the free space on the other partition

Hunter

i'ma stuffup the board
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.bundleupdates.com
XP
Country
Australia

kasek

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
how do i update luma3ds? I have the little blue star cia and it wont conect to the internet even though my other games will update. I saw a guide and it said it depends if i have b9 or a9lh how do i tell? I have both boot.firm and arm9loaderhax.bin.bak in my root

thank you

(need to update luma3ds to apparently fixnot being able to update some cia's

Hunter

i'ma stuffup the board
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.bundleupdates.com
XP
Country
Australia
how do i update luma3ds? I have the little blue star cia and it wont conect to the internet even though my other games will update. I saw a guide and it said it depends if i have b9 or a9lh how do i tell? I have both boot.firm and arm9loaderhax.bin.bak in my root

thank you

(need to update luma3ds to apparently fixnot being able to update some cia's
power off your 3DS, hold Select and power on the 3ds, what version does it show on the top screen?

Hunter

i'ma stuffup the board
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.bundleupdates.com
XP
Country
Australia
it shows 8.1.1 the problem im having is with pokemon rumble world i get error 005-8034

you need to update your Luma Updater manually by downloading the CIA from https://gbatemp.net/threads/release-luma-updater.471739
place that CIA on your 3DS and install it via FBI (this version of the updater allows downloading from github and you will be able to update your Luma3DS to 9.0 using it)

or update your Luma3DS manually https://github.com/AuroraWright/Luma3DS/releases/tag/v9.0
download the 7z file and place the boot.firm on the root of your SD card overwriting the old one

Reactions: Quantumcat

kasek

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
you need to update your Luma Updater manually by downloading the CIA from https://gbatemp.net/threads/release-luma-updater.471739
place that CIA on your 3DS and install it via FBI (this version of the updater allows downloading from github and you will be able to update your Luma3DS to 9.0 using it)

or update your Luma3DS manually https://github.com/AuroraWright/Luma3DS/releases/tag/v9.0
download the 7z file and place the boot.firm on the root of your SD card overwriting the old one

thank you will try now

Hunter

i'ma stuffup the board
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.bundleupdates.com
XP
Country
Australia
thank you will try now
the 005-8034 error seems to be that you are trying to update a game that is not from your region. e.g. the game is from the EU and you are using your NA eShop to update it
you will need to use a different method like freeShop to update the game

kasek

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
the 005-8034 error seems to be that you are trying to update a game that is not from your region. e.g. the game is from the EU and you are using your NA eShop to update it
you will need to use a different method like freeShop to update the game

oh ok well ill try and find a NA one then

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, i have a physical copy of mgs4
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    ok I tried it and 1) it doesnt boot wood menu automatically and 2) when trying to load a game through wood theres just a loading screen
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It's low on wood
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    lemme ask in forums
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    yawn
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @Xdqwerty No you heard wrong, and don't believe till you experience yourself. Fallout 4 is one of my favorite games of all time. Yes it had issues early on, esp with older hardware like the xbox1, but it is awesome, esp now being 4k on Series S/X or PS5
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, Then i think people were talking about fallout 76
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    that one was buggy too
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea you right there, fallout 76 was a letdown, but it not that bad now, they have fixed slot of issues they had at launch. Biggest issue with Fallout 76 is its a pay to advance further type of game, which sucks
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, I may probably download fallout 3 or new vegas on my ps3
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    cuz I didnt like fallout 1 that much
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    New Vegas is awesome, F3 was ok too.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I played Fallout 4 on PC, I enjoyed it honestly. Not my favorite game on earth but at the same time I didn't hate it at all lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    That's cool you got a ps3... Glad to hear. Game on!
    +1
    Ironic this was posted today lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I think the tv series has boasted play of, I did see they said playing of it Is up, way more than norm
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I've been playing the next gen version on Series X all day, I love it. :wub:
    +1
    Downloading some random stuff, damn almost 400GBs in like 4 hours lol
    Gonna be over 1TB this month.... damn lol
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    good night
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    At least you have some fast speeds. What a drag that used to be, I remb downloading 1 pic back in the day, and seeing line by line show
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nighty night.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Or worse, you downloading something, and someone calls your phone and interupts the download, good ole AOL. Of course that's before most you guys even were born yet.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Or worse, you downloading something, and someone calls your phone and interupts the download...