i'ma stuffup the board
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.bundleupdates.com
XP
Country
Australia
Is there an already compiled version with different hotkeys to edit settings and enter into godmode9 or a tutorial to do so?
there is no public one, if a public one was made available with it's hotkeys, then they would be known,

so people compile their own with their own custom hotkeys

EmBlaze

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hello all. I ordered a Ace3DS Plus flashcart for DS games on my CFW New 3DS XL. It still hasn't shipped yet, and I have 2 questions:
1. Where is the save folder located? X:\_rpg\saves?
2. Will microphone work? For Spirit Tracks.

Thanks!
Just in case my unanswered questions become forgotten, and a bit of additional clarification...:
1. It uses the wood firmware btw (if that wasn't already obvious). I know I can play a game and save once I receive it, but I'd like to prepare beforehand ideally.
2. Does anyone know anything about using the microphone with a DS flashcart? Other than the incomplete R4 TTDS thread.

Murlocking

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Is FreeShop still working? I can't download it with QR code and either from the website.

Edit: The alternative work but what happened to the other one?

Last edited by Murlocking,

NellyJayy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so when im trying to install boot9strap. it only boots to a black screen in sleep mode. I've checked both the SD card and redownloaded all the files and can't seem to figure out what im doing wrong.

Hunter

i'ma stuffup the board
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.bundleupdates.com
XP
Country
Australia
so when im trying to install boot9strap. it only boots to a black screen in sleep mode. I've checked both the SD card and redownloaded all the files and can't seem to figure out what im doing wrong.
make sure the 3DS is powered off (not in sleep mode)
make sure the magnet is in the correct location,
hold X+START+SELECT for 5-10 seconds after powering on

NellyJayy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
make sure the 3DS is powered off (not in sleep mode)
make sure the magnet is in the correct location,
hold X+START+SELECT for 5-10 seconds after powering on
Sorry should have posted more info. DS is powered off, it boots up into a sleep mode with the magnet. I hold the buttons for 10-15 seconds to see if it boots but it just stays on a black screen in sleep mode and boots straight to home once i remove the magnet. I have the internal switch on the r4i gold card pushed over to "N".

Hunter

i'ma stuffup the board
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.bundleupdates.com
XP
Country
Australia
Sorry should have posted more info. DS is powered off, it boots up into a sleep mode with the magnet. I hold the buttons for 10-15 seconds to see if it boots but it just stays on a black screen in sleep mode and boots straight to home once i remove the magnet. I have the internal switch on the r4i gold card pushed over to "N".
trial and error a few times, my o3DS likes to have the magnet located on the B button itself while my n3DS XL is down 1cm and right 1cm of the B button

edit: just to make sure, you didnt flash the card at all with ntrboot_flasher ?

Last edited by Hunter,

NellyJayy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
trial and error a few times, my o3DS likes to have the magnet located on the B button itself while my n3DS XL is down 1cm and right 1cm of the B button

edit: just to make sure, you didnt flash the card at all with ntrboot_flasher ?
Yeah i actually did. Did that cause the card to brick?

Hunter

i'ma stuffup the board
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.bundleupdates.com
XP
Country
Australia
alright I'll try that 10-15 times or so. If it doesn't work then my next step would be buying a new flash cart correct?
someone may have a backup.bin for it to fix it, I dont, since I dont have the Plus :(

edit: you could also have via seedminer while it's still available, it will cost a $2 DSiWare game

Reactions: Murlocking

Skiiermike

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
hard modding is the one mod that will never me fixed, and is great for fixing bricks etc if you have full backups
So it looks like I screwed up and I'm hoping not to bad.

I followed the hard mod guide.

When I powered on I got a blue flash. Double checked everything and the same thing happened.

I desoldered everything and reassembled and I get the same blue flash.

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk

wolfmankurd

Trophies
XP
Country
FreeShop just says retrying.... when I queue games for install. Don’t think it’s my WiFi signal and tried refreshing cache and restarting 3ds.

I don’t think I’m banned (I never set up a NNID).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'll reformat and have a 3tb raid0 m. 2 at least
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lmao that sold out fast
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeet the cat.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Good idea
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    i thought everybody knew cocktails are like 75% ice
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeah but not like this.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's not like they're complaining that their Slurpee is 99% ice or something, but if the cocktail calls for "shot of vodka, shot of vermouth, shot of gin, shot of Campari, three shots of juice, squirt of lemon" and ends up being a thimbleful of booze, that's a problem.
    the funny thing is cocktails in norway are only allowed to have 1 20ml shot of booze
    so..... yeah
    we're used to only having a thimbleful of booze
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Booo.
    same thing if you want whisky on the rocks or something, you can't get a double
    but you could buy as many shots of whisky (or anything else) as you want and ask for a glass of ice and pour them in
    it's dumb
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Maybe.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There was a comparison of the number of Ibuprofen poisonings before and after they limited the maximum dosage per box or per pill (i'll look that up). No limit on the number of boxes you can still buy as many as you want, so people argued it was pointless.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    But the number of (accidental) poisonings dropped because drinking an entire package of ibuprofen pills went from "I need a new liver" to "I need a new box of Ibuprofen".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Here we have ketoprofen that used to be prescription-only because of the risk of toxic dosages, but then they halved the dose per pill and sell them in bottles of six pills apiece instead of twenty and it doesn't need a prescription any more. Yes you can buy more than one bottle but people simply don't.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Usually accidentally overdose of ibuprofen here is from people taking like cold medicine then ibuprofen for a headache and the combination is over what they need
    Veho @ Veho: https://imgur.com/gallery/QQkYnQu