Uumas

Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
https://github.com/ntrteam/flashcart_core/issues/33

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

there is a precompiled build in that page
The support seems quite experimental. If you have an old ds or ds lite you can probably backup with it, then don't turn the ds off until you've restored, else I think it can't be restored unless you find a working backup somewhere.

jimmyj

Official founder of altariaism. Copyright jimmyj
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
The support seems quite experimental. If you have an old ds or ds lite you can probably backup with it, then don't turn the ds off until you've restored, else I think it can't be restored unless you find a working backup somewhere.
oh I see, shame :(

Mashopia

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Okay. This is probably asked all the time and if it is just delete send a slap and continue.
Got a brand new shiny SNES new3ds for Christmas. Is my wee baby. Been playing my owned 3ds games and want moar. Being cheap remember you can hack.
Thinking ntr and a r4i gold (everyone says good idea one).
So will this harm my baby? Will this mean I can still use genuine 3ds games I own like pokemon and not be banned etc? Will this effect (affect..effect.. I think its affect) resaleability down the road?
Just imagine I'm super protective of my new child. I just dont want to break it!
Thanks
-Cheap Scottish woman fed up of paying £35 on 3DS games.

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
Okay. This is probably asked all the time and if it is just delete send a slap and continue.
Got a brand new shiny SNES new3ds for Christmas. Is my wee baby. Been playing my owned 3ds games and want moar. Being cheap remember you can hack.
Thinking ntr and a r4i gold (everyone says good idea one).
So will this harm my baby? Will this mean I can still use genuine 3ds games I own like pokemon and not be banned etc? Will this effect (affect..effect.. I think its affect) resaleability down the road?
Just imagine I'm super protective of my new child. I just dont want to break it!
Thanks
-Cheap Scottish woman fed up of paying £35 on 3DS games.
It won't harm your device - even if you fail to follow instructions the installation would just not work rather than harm your device (you could probably harm it if you knew what you were doing and did it deliberately).
Resaleability would go up in most cases. It is easy to uninstall CFW later if you wish (just don't install any custom system files if you intend to uninstall CFW later).
Follow https://3ds.guide/ntrboot for installation, you can buy whichever one in the list is cheapest and will work in single system flashing on latest firmware (or is preflashed).

CrispyCola

zero-two
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there a good version of 3DNUS for OS X? I found one but it's very buggy and Wine has the same problem. I tried using the skinned version on a buddy's Windows machine and it worked flawlessly.

DarkKaizer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Sorry before, i hope this correct place to ask my dumb question.
I have O3DS XL SysNAND 4.2.0-9U [Non-CFW] and backed up with 3DS Gateway. Later i upgraded it to CFW Luma3ds 9.0 with Sys11.6.0-39U.
After changing to CFW, i forgot to backup Sysnand 4.2.0-9U in CFW before i update 3ds firmware.

My question :
Can i roll back to 4.2.0-9U again with my backed up without hardmod?
Can i just use Decrypt9 with backed up NAND.bin (official one, not the nand cfw one)?

Thank and sorry for can't speak english well

Last edited by DarkKaizer,

PandaPomf

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
hey guys
lmao i got that 002-0102 ban and i've tried injecting the localfriendcodeseed_b through godmode but still nothing, can't even go online on my friends list and playing any game online i'm done for. been following the steps online but still nothing so I dunno if i'm doing something wrong or the seed is dead. seeing a friend today so i could use her seed but i really don't wanna get her banned /:
sorry this has probably been asked lots but help would be great for this noob, thanks :3

nkdx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hey QuantumCat,
I have two things to tell you.
First I restored my old NAND backup and then went back to the recent one i made just before, and freeshop sleepmode works like magic ! Thank you for helping me.
Second of all i really like your new profile picture :3
Gidday as you say it out there in australia lol

Grof

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Yesterday I finally received my N3DS Xl, it really is a beauty. I've ordered a flash card from nds cards, they gave me the shipment tracking number but when I enter the number on the tracking site (17track), I get an error message saying "This number can't be found at this moment. It's not available in the carrier's system yet. Please check back later.". Is this normal?

Uumas

Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Yesterday I finally received my N3DS Xl, it really is a beauty. I've ordered a flash card from nds cards, they gave me the shipment tracking number but when I enter the number on the tracking site (17track), I get an error message saying "This number can't be found at this moment. It's not available in the carrier's system yet. Please check back later.". Is this normal?
When did you place the order

HyeVltg3

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I havent touched my 3DS in months (maybe a year)

How can I tell what CFW I am using? Luma/Cake/etc

I can clearly see that I can play 3DS games from SD so I know I installed on of the CFWs.

Currently on 11.0

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Good.