• Replies 53,775
  • Likes 43

Qaztec

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, I have setup my 3ds entirely with the guide form the front page and I don't feel like I am getting the full "experience". Is there anything I can do to further use my console to it's maximum potential? I already have Free-shop installed but that's about it.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, I have setup my 3ds entirely with the guide form the front page and I don't feel like I am getting the full "experience". Is there anything I can do to further use my console to it's maximum potential? I already have Free-shop installed but that's about it.

maybe buy a flash cart for nds games?

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
Have a look on the TitleDB feature of FBI to see what homebrew you can install.

Reactions: godreborn

BerserkLeon

Not-so-new member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does magnethax allow you to boot to the fladhcarts normal menu if you haven't flashed it or if it can't be flashed? To get around the blacklist?

I want to know if I can boot orig r4 and other un-updatable cards with it

master_tcs

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Hi I need help I just updated my 3ds. i was using rxtools but now I cannt get the main menu the screen just keeps blinking when I get pass the rxtools splash screen. Everything else is working I could still get in the orignal firmware when I turn it on with out the sd card in and it is still on 9.20. Also homebrew is also working. I could still get in to homebrew when the sd card is still in. Before the update I copied all the files in the sd card to my computer and and when I it failed to boot up again I tried copying everything back but still it wont go to the main menu. Please help me if their is a way to fix it and if I have to change to a diffrent cfw will I be able to keep my files like savefiles .

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi I need help I just updated my 3ds. i was using rxtools but now I cannt get the main menu the screen just keeps blinking when I get pass the rxtools splash screen. Everything else is working I could still get in the orignal firmware when I turn it on with out the sd card in and it is still on 9.20. Also homebrew is also working. I could still get in to homebrew when the sd card is still in. Before the update I copied all the files in the sd card to my computer and and when I it failed to boot up again I tried copying everything back but still it wont go to the main menu. Please help me if their is a way to fix it and if I have to change to a diffrent cfw will I be able to keep my files like savefiles .
You need to switch to a different CFW and I would suggest a different setup altogether. RXTools does not work anymore and is no longer supported. As is the same for menuhacks. You should really consider installing Boot9Strap, it takes less than 30 minutes on a fresh system and you don't have to downgrade or anything. http://3ds.guide/

Since you have an emunand, the guide will have you move it to sysnand towards the end. You will not lose games or saves, or your NNID or anything.

Reactions: Uumas

sirben

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Hey guys I tried looked around for people who are selling these r4 cards for the ntr boothacks since my one was a fake and found someone claiming that he has one r4i gold 3ds rts, is it legit ? I've noticed that there is a label that states the version of the card, but everything else seems pretty much the same.
View attachment 96909

Emilmagtwix

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hey there, about two weeks ago I wanted to open FreeShop and it either crashed right away or it loaded a few things and then it showed me an error screen "An exception occurred"(red)
"Processor: ARM11 (core 0)
Exception type: data abord
Current process: freeShop(000400000F12EE00)"
Then a lot of letters with numbers behind them and below:
"You can find a dump in the following file: dumps/arm11/crash_dump_00000006.dmp
Press any button to shutdown"
On the bottom screen also a lot of numbers and letters.
Could it have to do with the update from a9lh to B9S?
Has anyone had the same problem as well?
I also tried to reinstall the app but that was useless.
I hope somebody can help me.

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is it normal for A Link to The Past have a lot of slowdown while streaming it with kit kat?
That's a bit subjective. However, SNES VC injects do indeed require a lot of RAM to emulate at playable speeds on N3DS so I would assume it's caused by a bottleneck of the system itself, while running NTR. The game can't access the memory it needs to run correctly with NTR running as well; assuming it's not your router/setup. If that were the case though you'd be experiencing lag/stutter in kit-kat itself with a game loaded or not.

MadZero

Trophies
XP
Country
Lithuania
Hello guys, I just installed cfw(3ds.guide) and wanted to ask. How to make my custom cia, and other cfw stuff on activity log to look as legit cia. I readed about that setting on one forum page week ago and I can't find it anymore. Thanks in response everyone :).

AwesomeSaucemGuy

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Is there anything I can delete out of the /3ds folder on my sd card. I never use these homebrew apps and files so I was wondering if any of these apps and files are important and if I could delete the apps. If so, which ones can I delete? (Shown below)

Attachments

• IMG_2651.JPG
    IMG_2651.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 152
  • IMG_2652.JPG
    IMG_2652.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 168
  • IMG_2654.JPG
    IMG_2654.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 180

Uumas

Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Is there anything I can delete out of the /3ds folder on my sd card. I never use these homebrew apps and files so I was wondering if any of these apps and files are important and if I could delete the apps. If so, which ones can I delete? (Shown below)
You can delete everything you don't use. You can take a backup of them somewhere first to be sure.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: ... that's rough buddy