Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
Hello guys, I just installed cfw(3ds.guide) and wanted to ask. How to make my custom cia, and other cfw stuff on activity log to look as legit cia. I readed about that setting on one forum page week ago and I can't find it anymore. Thanks in response everyone :).
I don't understand what you mean. A legit cia is a cia made from a game pre-installed on a limited edition console.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Hey there, about two weeks ago I wanted to open FreeShop and it either crashed right away or it loaded a few things and then it showed me an error screen "An exception occurred"(red)
"Processor: ARM11 (core 0)
Exception type: data abord
Current process: freeShop(000400000F12EE00)"
Then a lot of letters with numbers behind them and below:
"You can find a dump in the following file: dumps/arm11/crash_dump_00000006.dmp
Press any button to shutdown"
On the bottom screen also a lot of numbers and letters.
Could it have to do with the update from a9lh to B9S?
Has anyone had the same problem as well?
I also tried to reinstall the app but that was useless.
I hope somebody can help me.
Delete the freeShop folder and try again. Make sure you are on the latest Luma version (8.1.1). If you still have problems and have steps that can always reproduce it, make an issue on https://github.com/AuroraWright/Luma3DS/issues

Hey guys I tried looked around for people who are selling these r4 cards for the ntr boothacks since my one was a fake and found someone claiming that he has one r4i gold 3ds rts, is it legit ? I've noticed that there is a label that states the version of the card, but everything else seems pretty much the same.
View attachment 96909
Buy from nds-card.com if you want it guaranteed.

Broutowicz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So i'm trying to mod my sister's 3ds and I'm using ntrboothax...I installed everything i need to to the flashcart, but when i try to open it on my 3ds it says there is an error and it cant open. Does anyone know why?

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
So i'm trying to mod my sister's 3ds and I'm using ntrboothax...I installed everything i need to to the flashcart, but when i try to open it on my 3ds it says there is an error and it cant open. Does anyone know why?
Are you holding Start, Select and X and turning it on in sleep mode, with a magnet?

Last edited by Quantumcat,

iv2b

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Is there any utility i can use to transfer files between my PC and new 3ds xl?
Having to unscrew the back is getting really tiring.

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Is there any utility i can use to transfer files between my PC and new 3ds xl?
Having to unscrew the back is getting really tiring.
What files are you transfering? There is the built in micro sd management that can connect to your pc to transfer files as well.

AwesomeSaucemGuy

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I don't understand what you mean. A legit cia is a cia made from a game pre-installed on a limited edition console.

Delete the freeShop folder and try again. Make sure you are on the latest Luma version (8.1.1). If you still have problems and have steps that can always reproduce it, make an issue on https://github.com/AuroraWright/Luma3DS/issues

Buy from nds-card.com if you want it guaranteed.
I tried to submit a report about freeshop on that and they said they don't support any piracy lol. So they won't except it which sucks.

Last edited by AwesomeSaucemGuy,

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
I tried to submit a report about freeshop on that and they said they don't support any piracy lol. So they won't except it which sucks.
I think they're just trying to palm off responsibility. And since arc13 isn't going to update freeShop anymore, if it is the application's fault it will never get fixed :-(

Try using the legacy build of Luma. The official version is no longer supported but you'll find some forks around if you look. It doesn't have Rosalina so won't have those annoying arm11 exceptions.

AwesomeSaucemGuy

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I think they're just trying to palm off responsibility. And since arc13 isn't going to update freeShop anymore, if it is the application's fault it will never get fixed :-(

Try using the legacy build of Luma. The official version is no longer supported but you'll find some forks around if you look. It doesn't have Rosalina so won't have those annoying arm11 exceptions.
Lol tried that already a long time ago. Guess I gotta just hope for the best. Disabling arm11 exceptions helps though even though I always have to restart my 3ds.

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think i fucked up bad. i tried to update using this guide https://3ds.guide/a9lh-to-b9s. now my 3ds wont boot. blue led blink and it shut down. i need help :o
What step did you stop on? You did not brick by the way. Your system just doesn't recognize the boot.firm on your SD card/CTRNAND. Check your SD card for errors.

Vinícius

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hello, sorry for the bad English.

I recently bought a 3DS in 6.1.0-6U firmware. I've seen a lot of tutorials but none of the firmware that the console is on.

Is there any solution for me to unlock my 3DS in the current firmware or is it necessary to be between firmware 9.x and 11.x?
And if I need to, can I just upgrade to these firmware with a cartridge?

MrJason005

√2
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece

I recently bought a 3DS in 6.1.0-6U firmware. I've seen a lot of tutorials but none of the firmware that the console is on.

Is there any solution for me to unlock my 3DS in the current firmware or is it necessary to be between firmware 9.x and 11.x?
I recommend buying a supported R4i for ntrboot, as it will probably be cheaper than doing a cart update (And also easier).

Reactions: Vinícius

Uumas

Trophies
XP
Country
Finland

Just follow https://3ds.guide

Reactions: Vinícius

Vinícius

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • K3Nv2
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: lorelei from pokemon is so fuckin bad bro