• Replies 53,769
  • Likes 43

Jaredwii

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I may sound like an idiot but do i need to extract these files or dump them in root of 3ds? 3ds guide doesn't mention extract or anything before place it.

Jaredwii

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lmao i'm such an idiot.. i pressed updating a9lh button to move on 2nd step but didn't noticed there's a continue button at bottom after installed homebrew...

Jaredwii

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay i went though all of steps and this one seem made me worried.. it want me to do system update.. I was unsure because new offical firmware is already came out and i've double checked to make sure i still have luma/hourglas from select/start before bootup and it works but should i proceed to update?

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
Okay i went though all of steps and this one seem made me worried.. it want me to do system update.. I was unsure because new offical firmware is already came out and i've double checked to make sure i still have luma/hourglas from select/start before bootup and it works but should i proceed to update?
  • Updates while using A9LH + Luma (what you have) are safe
If you don't do this, injecting FBI may not work, and you won't be able to install any games or homebrew.

Erol

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Question:

I have two n3DS mit the latest CFW (luma). On both n3DSs are different nintendo accounts and games with save games etc.

Is all the account data and game and save games stored on the micro SD? Or where?

Because I want to switch both n3DSs and I want to take the account with me! Is this somehow possible? Or do I have to log out and re-login again or how can I transfer an account?

Thanks!

pixelmasher

Gaming Gamer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Question:

I have two n3DS mit the latest CFW (luma). On both n3DSs are different nintendo accounts and games with save games etc.

Is all the account data and game and save games stored on the micro SD? Or where?

Because I want to switch both n3DSs and I want to take the account with me! Is this somehow possible? Or do I have to log out and re-login again or how can I transfer an account?

Thanks!
The games are stored in the Nintendo 3DS folder, but they are encrypted. You can export them using JKSM. Some games use Saves, others use ExtData, and some use both. Account data lives on Nintendo servers.

Only way to move accounts is to do a system transfer or call Nintendo to have them transfer them to a new system for you. You'll need to have the system with the NNID and the new system you want NNID on. I would suggest you put CFW on your new consoles before you do the system transfer unless you're doing a DSiWarehax system transfer.

Twoface1984

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hi,

Iam search the best guide for hacking a new 3dsxl. Want play games from SD card with cfw and rednand, which I can update.

Thank u

ihaveahax

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hi is there any way to convert 3ds to cia files on the computer as godmode9 takes too much time in 3ds
Not right now. You'll have to wait for protected boot9 to be dumped. SOON™.
you can use something like 3dsconv to do the actual conversion on-PC. encrypted roms will need a 3DS system to generate exheader xorpads (small files so it won't take long).

pixelmasher

Gaming Gamer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you can use something like 3dsconv to do the actual conversion on-PC. encrypted roms will need a 3DS system to generate exheader xorpads (small files so it won't take long).
God. I haven't used that in forever. Used to used that when I was using RxTools to generate XORPads. That sucked more than Decrypt9.

Starboy

Trophies
XP
Country
India

how do i generate xorpad on 3ds with gmode9, the roms i used in sky3ds are they encrypted or not

Hi-Dro

Trophies
XP
Country
After filling an SD card up, how much free space should I leave on my SD card for save games etc?
I was thinking 500 MB to 1GB should be enough right?

Last edited by Hi-Dro,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto