• Replies 53,775
  • Likes 43

Hakkitboss0

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did you reinstall tickets? If that doesn't work, that means the SD card backup doesn't correspond to the emuNAND backup you restored.
Also make sure that you restored it to sysNAND not emuNAND, and that you are booting to sysNAND (hold Select on boot and make sure autoboot sysNAND is enabled).
I don't know how to reinstall tickets, as TikDevil, TikShop, and CIAngel aren't letting me download JSON's. Idk why...but either way, Idk how to reinstall tickets

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
I don't know how to reinstall tickets, as TikDevil, TikShop, and CIAngel aren't letting me download JSON's. Idk why...but either way, Idk how to reinstall tickets
Oh yeah, the 3DS titlekeys site has an expired domain. Have a look at the freeShop thread, there is a workaround.

Distrance

矢澤にこ
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Update can be expected later, if you want you can do a downgrade to 11.3, just create a nand backup first

I've never done a downgrade other than with the 3DS guide itself. What would I be using? I have a 11.2 console that I'm going to hack, and I could obviously leave it to 11.2 .. Should I do that, or would it be better to update to 11.4 and dg to 11.3? Does it even matter?

What should I use to supress the update nags when on lower FW?

Uumas

Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
I've never done a downgrade other than with the 3DS guide itself. What would I be using? I have a 11.2 console that I'm going to hack, and I could obviously leave it to 11.2 .. Should I do that, or would it be better to update to 11.4 and dg to 11.3? Does it even matter?

I'd just stay with 11.2. There are no update nags with Luma

Dionicio3

goat
Trophies
Website
dionicio3.com
XP
Country
United States

Update nags can be removed be deleting pending titles in fbi, and hack the 2ds console, then keep it on 11.2

Hi-Dro

Trophies
XP
Country
Hi guys me again doh, How do I restore from a back up ? I have a recent NANDmin.bin file that I made via godmode 9, but how do I restore ?

Hi-Dro

Trophies
XP
Country
What the hell have I done lol
I did manage to back up, from NANDmin.bin however my 64GB card full of games upon boot is not showing any games? no fbi launcher no free shop nothing, bar a few official VC titles.
all the files are on the 64GB card, but nowhere to be seen on the title screen ?

Any Ideas?

The most recent back up I did was at the beginning of this month, I backed it up using godmode9 on and empty 16GB sd card, I was under the impression that I could back up that way and if needed to restore at a later date, and could with that back up and then just use the 64gb SD card (with all the files) once again. and it wouldn't be a problem.

EDIT: Figured it out :) turns out was the wrong backup needed nand.bin all working now, now have the fun task of reordering them again yey!!

Last edited by Hi-Dro,

UncleMario

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello guys. I need your help. I'm experiencing persistence crashing on my N3DSXL running the latest 11.4.0-37E. I have Luma3DS v7.0.5. It seems to crash every 2nd time I return to the home menu, that is, when I boot it up I can run a game or app, If I then close the game or app, open it again, or another one and press the home menu button, the graphics freezes. Strange thing however, my home menu audio still plays fine, in it's little annoying loop (You'll expect it to judder or stop completely). I'm running a custom CHMM2 theme, so it may be that (I'll just do a quick check.)

I've updated my A9LH payload just today aswell, hoping it would fix it.

It also crashes loading games from cartridges (Being the 2nd loaded piece of software), which is worrying me slightly. The console is about 2 months old.
Cheers!

Last edited by UncleMario,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye tempBOT: @ The Real Jdbye farts behind the fan +1