• Views 4,449,018
  • Replies 53,769
  • Likes 43

Pokepicker

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Been a while since I have done some reading on the topic, but is there any way to retrieve the NNID from a hyperbanned (022--2218) console?

I got myself a new N3DS, and made a new NNID on a O3DS i had around. In order to do the DSiware downgrade.

But I do miss my old account. My purchased games, Pokebank and the fact that MyNintendo is linked up to my NNID that is currently on my banned console.

I know the NNID itself is not banned. I can visit Miiverse from a PC, I can check MyNintendo, and my WiiU seems to work fine.

I'm guessing they wont let me do this as simply as using System transfer?
Both banned and non-banned target N3DS have a9lh set up.

Feel free to quote me so any reply don't go missing in the abundance of posts in here :)

Distrance

矢澤にこ
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Been a while since I have done some reading on the topic, but is there any way to retrieve the NNID from a hyperbanned (022--2218) console?

I got myself a new N3DS, and made a new NNID on a O3DS i had around. In order to do the DSiware downgrade.

But I do miss my old account. My purchased games, Pokebank and the fact that MyNintendo is linked up to my NNID that is currently on my banned console.

I know the NNID itself is not banned. I can visit Miiverse from a PC, I can check MyNintendo, and my WiiU seems to work fine.

I'm guessing they wont let me do this as simply as using System transfer?
Both banned and non-banned target N3DS have a9lh set up.

Feel free to quote me so any reply don't go missing in the abundance of posts in here :)

DSiWare downgrade? Why? 11.2 is fully exploitable now without any games etc.

As far as retrieving the NNID I can't say .. Though I know that the only way to unlink a NNID is to call Nintendo or perform system transfer. I doubt the banned console can do the latter? No harm in trying to call Nintendo ..

Pokepicker

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
DSiWare downgrade? Why? 11.2 is fully exploitable now without any games etc.

As far as retrieving the NNID I can't say .. Though I know that the only way to unlink a NNID is to call Nintendo or perform system transfer. I doubt the banned console can do the latter? No harm in trying to call Nintendo ..

11.2 wasn't exploitable at the time I did this.
I sent them an email, explaining I no longer have access to my old (banned) 3ds. Didn't even get a reply, so I'm guessing that was a "No" to my question regarding the possibility of them unlinking my NNID so I could buy a new console.

opollon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Pls help me: Downgraded a New 3DS to v2.1 , can i shut it down without bricking? because now my sd card is corrupted, what should it do?

jack_okami

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pls help me: Downgraded a New 3DS to v2.1 , can i shut it down without bricking? because now my sd card is corrupted, what should it do?
You can shut down. Just don't close the lid while the system is turned on. Closing the lid will put it in sleep mode and that will cause a brick.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

DiegoDam

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
How to install
TL;DR If you're using emunand, you just need the "3ds" folder that's inside the "hax" folder in the zip and the "arm9loaderhax.bin" file, both in your SD card's root.
If you prefer to boot directly your emunand using menuhax, use the "boot.3dsx" provided in the "menuhax" folder instead.
Here is the latest luma version at the moment
Hello friend! Sorry about my english, but I can not figure it out how to change Cake CFW to Luma by reading the page you sent. There is no clear instructions. I'm in the same case as uddevallare. I would like to use Luma very much (much about the Smash Bros and Animal Crossing!). Thank you!

Arubaro

Soulspace Guardian
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello friend! Sorry about my english, but I can not figure it out how to change Cake CFW to Luma by reading the page you sent. There is no clear instructions. I'm in the same case as uddevallare. I would like to use Luma very much (much about the Smash Bros and Animal Crossing!). Thank you!
Extract this on your SD's root and launch the "luma3d.3dsx" through the homebrew launcher (using menuhax, for example).
Or you can also follow the guide and set up a9lh+luma

Last edited by Arubaro,
Reactions: DiegoDam

PanosPasch

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Hello!
I have an Old 3DS with EmuNAND set-up which I access by holding the L button while powering on my 3DS (for which, I had modified a skin, I think that was called menuhax). Anyway. I want to follow the guide (3ds.guide) to install the things from there. However, I do not want to keep the EmuNAND I have now, but I would like to keep the stuff I have in my SysNAND. How do I do this? Do I follow the same steps from the guide? Thank you!

opollon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
can't get into Luma3DS on N3DS v11.0, i already installed A9LH, i installed the LumaUpdater.cia in sysnand

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

can't get into Luma3DS on N3DS v11.0, i already installed A9LH, i installed the LumaUpdater.cia in sysnand
shit i forget to set up wifi

Attachments

• lumaFAIL.jpeg
    lumaFAIL.jpeg
    56.6 KB · Views: 176

Tinybear

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have been trying to use fasthax to install a9lh, but it crashes everytime to a red screen. Because of this I wanted to use SudokuHax, but this 3ds.guide link does not have it anymore any advice on what I should do

DiegoDam

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Extract this on your SD's root and launch the "luma3d.3dsx" through the homebrew launcher (using menuhax, for example).
Or you can also follow the guide and set up a9lh+luma

Man, thank you! This morning i'm gonna teu! But i can delete all the cakes files? And overwrite all the others files? The new FBI have influence about runnig or nota games like Mário maker or its Just a new interface? Thank you again!

MadenameXD

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Uhhh so I've gotten stuck while trying to get ARM9 onto my 3DS. I've gotten to this page but the Luma download page gives me this error and I can't download it... What should I do with my 3DS currently on 2.1? Is there an alternate place to get Luma which I just haven't found?
A4XjcWQ.png

FTRBND

Waifu
Trophies
XP
Country
Saint Kitts and Nevis
Uhhh so I've gotten stuck while trying to get ARM9 onto my 3DS. I've gotten to this page but the Luma download page gives me this error and I can't download it... What should I do with my 3DS currently on 2.1? Is there an alternate place to get Luma which I just haven't found?
A4XjcWQ.png
Aurora's github is messed up atm.
Here is a mirror for 6.6 http://mirror.gs2012.xyz/3DS/CFW/Luma3DS-AuReiNand/Luma3DSv6.6.7z
And here are the latest builds compiled: http://astronautlevel2.github.io/Luma3DS/

Reactions: MadenameXD

-PanPan-

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Uh, help ?
I have a problem, for some reason my 3ds won't play ds games anymore, with some games I get a black screen with the message "An error has ocurred. Hold down the POWER Button to turn off the power, then turn it on and try again. For help, visit support.nintendo.com " while the rest of the games just give me a black screen, I also tried using download play but again, it freezes on a black screen when I select nintendo ds... the last thing I did was install a9lh following this guide
I can't find any information about this, so the only thing I could think of is uninstall everything just in case that's the reason is not working but... how do I do that? :c

traneupcqk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
In order to install A9LH you need to be on 2.1 (There was OTPLess installation for N3DS, but it was causing random bricks, so they removed it), so yes, downgrade the 2.1 using the guide and follow it to install A9LH+Luma-
thank you so much. Few more questions please.
I have successfully installed Luma3ds and a9lh. (sysnand Firmware 9.1)
Can i update to 11.0 firmware version ? and can i use eshop ?
Can i play ds game ?
Thanks in advance.

Last edited by traneupcqk,

Jhnsn

*Flat is Justice*
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Uh, help ?
I have a problem, for some reason my 3ds won't play ds games anymore, with some games I get a black screen with the message "An error has ocurred. Hold down the POWER Button to turn off the power, then turn it on and try again. For help, visit support.nintendo.com " while the rest of the games just give me a black screen, I also tried using download play but again, it freezes on a black screen when I select nintendo ds... the last thing I did was install a9lh following this guide
I can't find any information about this, so the only thing I could think of is uninstall everything just in case that's the reason is not working but... how do I do that? :c
Reinstall your twl_firm. First paragraph here:
https://3ds.guide/troubleshooting
Don't delete anything!

Reactions: -PanPan-

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: it looks like a little kids' game, and bunny (welcome btw) is looking for an uncensor patch