• Views 4,459,412
  • Replies 53,774
  • Likes 43

PaulFTM

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Good day! Quick question, I am planning to remove my nnid by injecting a blank nnid. (My 3ds is banned) my question is, removing the nnid will remove any installed cia and saves right? What would I need to backup and restore to avoid reinstalling everything again after nnid deletion? Thanks!

ihaveahax

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone know if the Luma's Emunand work flashcard?

My situation is:
I have a flashcard that works on 9.2, I created an emunand with emunand9, the emunand firmware is 9.8, if I downgrade to a version my flashcard is compatible, with Sysdowngrader, to 9.2, will it work? running in emunand, luma latest version.

I have a 3ds xl sysnand 11.2, arm9loaderhax + luma 6.6
downgrading/emunand isn't necessary when using a9lh + luma. the cart should just work. if not, there's probably a launcher for it.

ikako

Trophies
XP
Country
hello ,

I have O3DS running gateway emunand updated to latest current firmware. i have downloaded the long awaited super mario maker rom from 10 different sources (3ds or cia tried both) and none of them worked. all of them go black screen and freeze there after nintendo logo.

is there anything i can do to run this game? why its not workin?

DerpMC_Haxx

Dank Memes R Life
Trophies
XP
Country
The games giving you those terms and conditions things are probably a different region to your console. Get copies that are the same region.

Or, there is a way to set terms and conditions so they don't loop - try Googling for set terms and conditions 3ds different region online. Something like that.
oh shit yeah they are different regions thanks so much
why this happen though its odd no matter what regon u play it should just work if u have cfw that alows it no?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

can anyone help my 3ds won't boot if i enable the "UNITINFO" option on luma please help
that shit is for developers and higly reccoment not using it

f1steve

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I bought a 3ds today and its running 11.0 firmware which I cannot downgrade, so taking it back tomorrow and hoping to pick up a 2nd hand 3dsxl with older firmware.

is 9.2 the absolute latest firmware for modding (without hardmod or needing certain games or a 2nd 3ds etc etc)

ihaveahax

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I bought a 3ds today and its running 11.0 firmware which I cannot downgrade, so taking it back tomorrow and hoping to pick up a 2nd hand 3dsxl with older firmware.

is 9.2 the absolute latest firmware for modding (without hardmod or needing certain games or a 2nd 3ds etc etc)
10.6.0-31 and lower can be downgraded for free
10.7.0-32 might be pretty annoying if you don't have a game
11.0.0-33+ needs hardmod or the DSiware transfer thing

DerpMC_Haxx

Dank Memes R Life
Trophies
XP
Country
I have this wierd issue where i followed the a9lh guide but i didnt setup menuhax because i allready had it before but for some reason the R button(i set it to that) isnt doing anything anymore and when i launche the cia it gets stuck at the red screen
some for website and i think it might be the payloads

can somene PM me the payloads for 9.2.0-20E and 11.2.0-35E pls and what files to put where thanks youre a lifesaver

Aliminator

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hey I did the plailect guide a little while ago with Luma, and didnt use my 3ds very often lately. Now a new firmware Update is available for 3ds and without I cant access the eshop. Is it safe for me to update my firmware?

DerpMC_Haxx

Dank Memes R Life
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey I did the plailect guide a little while ago with Luma, and didnt use my 3ds very often lately. Now a new firmware Update is available for 3ds and without I cant access the eshop. Is it safe for me to update my firmware?
On EmuNAND? Or sysNAND?
If SYSNAND, dont you DARE update it
If you dont have EmuNand setup, WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU WAITING FOR???
What version are you on btw

ihaveahax

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
On EmuNAND? Or sysNAND?
If SYSNAND, dont you DARE update it
If you dont have EmuNand setup, WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU WAITING FOR???
What version are you on btw
if you have sysnand with a9lh, you can update just fine. I would suggest updating luma first with lumaupdate: https://github.com/Hamcha/lumaupdate/releases
I have this wierd issue where i followed the a9lh guide but i didnt setup menuhax because i allready had it before but for some reason the R button(i set it to that) isnt doing anything anymore and when i launche the cia it gets stuck at the red screen
some for website and i think it might be the payloads

can somene PM me the payloads for 9.2.0-20E and 11.2.0-35E pls and what files to put where thanks youre a lifesaver
do you have a boot.3dsx at the root of the SD?

Reactions: Aliminator

Aliminator

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
should be fine. you do have a9lh right?

Im pretty sure, didnt really kept in mind all the different names when I did the guide, but I carefully used all the steos of the guide (which I linked in my first post here). So I should have it ;) By the way do I need to update a9lh as well?

ihaveahax

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im pretty sure, didnt really kept in mind all the different names when I did the guide, but I carefully used all the steos of the guide (which I linked in my first post here). So I should have it ;) By the way do I need to update a9lh as well?
you don't have to, but is probably recommended: https://3ds.guide/updating-a9lh

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HlxH_Th3-LI