• Replies 53,771
  • Likes 43

rikumax25!

Keyblade Wielder
Trophies
XP
Country
Costa Rica
Does anyone know if the Luma's Emunand work flashcard?

My situation is:
I have a flashcard that works on 9.2, I created an emunand with emunand9, the emunand firmware is 9.8, if I downgrade to a version my flashcard is compatible, with Sysdowngrader, to 9.2, will it work? running in emunand, luma latest version.

I have a 3ds xl sysnand 11.2, arm9loaderhax + luma 6.6

just search for the "flashcard whitelist cia" and install it to nand, that way most flashcards will work, if it doesnt work try this https://gbatemp.net/threads/r4-stage2-twl-flashcart-launcher-and-perhaps-other-cards-soon™.416434/

gabru

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Is It safe to use ds a flashcard like ttds on 3ds with luma+a9lh? My girlfriend says her cousin blocked his 3ds by using ttds on It :/

rikumax25!

Keyblade Wielder
Trophies
XP
Country
Costa Rica

Agarest

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have some noob questions, I haven't used my 3ds in long awhile and need some information. I have gateway3ds. Im thinking of removing Gateway for fresh install of Luma since it is superior.

1. How do I remove Gateway 3DS, do I need to? I want to remove it for Luma and don't want a mess of different emunands and cfws and whatnot.
2. If games are installed via CIA, do I need a bigger SD card or can I keep using my red Gateway cart with my microsd?

rikumax25!

Keyblade Wielder
Trophies
XP
Country
Costa Rica
I have some noob questions, I haven't used my 3ds in long awhile and need some information. I have gateway3ds. Im thinking of removing Gateway for fresh install of Luma since it is superior.

1. How do I remove Gateway 3DS, do I need to? I want to remove it for Luma and don't want a mess of different emunands and cfws and whatnot.
2. If games are installed via CIA, do I need a bigger SD card or can I keep using my red Gateway cart with my microsd?
1)Just format your Sd Card back to fabric default
2)https://gbatemp.net/threads/tutorial-using-luma3ds-with-gateway-on-v2-a9lh.431691/

P

PaiiNSteven

I installed a JP cia from freeshop, and it wont load. I'm using Luma (which has region free) and it just crashes and restarts my 3DS. What do?

kumpandjill

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've got a 2DS that I haven't powered on since like April. If I want to run some .cia games on it, what should I do? I never loaded any custom firmware or tools onto it so it's running a stock version of a firmware from early this year. I can check the exact version later tonight...

ihaveahax

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've got a 2DS that I haven't powered on since like April. If I want to run some .cia games on it, what should I do? I never loaded any custom firmware or tools onto it so it's running a stock version of a firmware from early this year. I can check the exact version later tonight...
just start here, and follow it to the end to start running CIA games: https://3ds.guide/get-started

YamiJustin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello! I am totally new to the 3DS scene, had much experience with the PS2/PS3/PSP/Wii U scenes.

I ordered a Powersaves so that I can install homebrew channel via the OoT method. I am initially doing this to use an undub for Fire Emblem Fates.
My question is what else can I do besides homebrew? Can I run emulators? I assume things like backups or other region games do not work even if I buy a Japanese 3DS game? THANKS

P

PaiiNSteven

Hello! I am totally new to the 3DS scene, had much experience with the PS2/PS3/PSP/Wii U scenes.

I ordered a Powersaves so that I can install homebrew channel via the OoT method. I am initially doing this to use an undub for Fire Emblem Fates.
My question is what else can I do besides homebrew? Can I run emulators? I assume things like backups or other region games do not work even if I buy a Japanese 3DS game? THANKS
>Can I run emulators? Yeparoonie.
>I assume things like backups or other region games do not work even if I buy a Japanese 3DS game? Region free works fine. Game backups only work with a custom firmware, which you can only install on firmware 9.2.

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
>Can I run emulators? Yeparoonie.
>I assume things like backups or other region games do not work even if I buy a Japanese 3DS game? Region free works fine. Game backups only work with a custom firmware, which you can only install on firmware 9.2.
Well you can downgrade from 10.7 for free, and downgrade from 11.x with a hardmod.

Kakkoii

Old fart
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So, I have a ticket in my ticket.db from long ago that was a legit download of The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords, I was able to see this using a decrypted NAND and CDN-FX. However the ticket does not seem to show up in FBI.
I don't have access to the e-shop to redownload it legitimately. So my question is, since this legit, console specific ticket is in my DB, if I use something like freeShop or a generated CIA from CDN-FX, will this be "legit enough" to use my console as a DSIWare downgrade source?

I tried using CDN-FXs "Use unique ConsoleID" feature when building the CIA, but the CIA then fails to install through FBI. Am I just doing something wroing?

Thanks.

Rigur

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Completely new to all this. Looking for a rom cart to run DS games on my 3ds xl. There are so many different ones was wondering which of the R4 cards is the best?

Distrance

矢澤にこ
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
What is this talk of Nintendo still banning people? I thought all the recent bans were only because people used leaked copy of a Pokemon Moon/Sun, but if people are still being banned as we speak then wtf? I thought A9LH+Luma is untraceable; the games you download off Freehop are identical to those of actual eShop so there's no way for Nintendo to know?

Relating to that, is it really safe to use Homebrew applications while connected to the internet? When I was using FBI but had it suspended on the background my friend told me that it said in friendlist that I was "playing" "FBI - Open source CIA installer" .. I mean if Nintendo saw that that'd be an insta-ban now wouldn't it?

Also on an unrelated note, seeing as Legends of Exidia is now being pulled .. should my friend buy it on his O3DS while it's still available on the EUR region? He's waiting for slowhax right now, and I'm assuming when slowhax is released he still needs access to Homebrew launcher so he needs one of the exploitable games? I'm sure other exploits will emerge, but Legends of Exidia is at least, quite cheap.

Last edited by Distrance,

cc2918

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hello again. back again with more questions.
can someone help me understand few processes please.
i have a9lh/luma o3ds and stock n3ds. plan to put a9lh on n3ds using 2x 3ds method.

1. looking at https://3ds.guide/dsiware-downgrade
[Old 3DS or 2DS -> New 3DS] should allow me to hack n3ds right? (system transfer)

2. under Section I - Prep Work -> 2nd step (using JKSM on the TARGET 3DS)
how does this work? TARGET 3DS meaning stock N3DS. how can i install jksm on a stock n3ds?

thanks in advance.

Posghetti

Un-official ReVeluv Leader
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hello again. back again with more questions.
can someone help me understand few processes please.
i have a9lh/luma o3ds and stock n3ds. plan to put a9lh on n3ds using 2x 3ds method.

1. looking at https://3ds.guide/dsiware-downgrade
[Old 3DS or 2DS -> New 3DS] should allow me to hack n3ds right? (system transfer)

2. under Section I - Prep Work -> 2nd step (using JKSM on the TARGET 3DS)
how does this work? TARGET 3DS meaning stock N3DS. how can i install jksm on a stock n3ds?

thanks in advance.

Homebrew, backup your saves on "target" 3DS using JKSM. (3dsx not CIA)

EDIT: To #1: Yes

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: @Skelletonike first time I hear of stellar blade