• Start date
  • Views 4,478,280
  • Replies 53,782
  • Likes 43

Thaulos

Trophies
XP
Country
really ? if so is it possible make the .cia file into a .3ds file playable on citra ? for exemple i have the dlc as .cia but my rom is .3ds for citra decrypted is there anyway to merge this? if not is it possible to merge a .cia file with the .cia dlc file then convert it to .3ds decrypted for citra ?

No, you can only merge it with .cia installed version. Get a cia copy and you can export the .3ds save to .sav which will work with cia games

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there any way to make my non-CFW homebrew'd 3DS stop acting like a new game is still wrapped and hasn't been played? Every time I boot up my 3DS, it gives me the "New software has been added!" message, and I've already unwrapped and played said game. :/
If you have menuhax set up, that's a bug from that and you can't really do anything about it other than uninstall menuhax, iirc.

Reactions: TheCyberQuake

Akirou

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
No, you can only merge it with .cia installed version. Get a cia copy and you can export the .3ds save to .sav which will work with cia games
so saying i get a cia file and merge it with dlc how do i do that ? also am i able to decrypt it and make it .3ds so it works on citra emulator?

BlueLeafeon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you have menuhax set up, that's a bug from that and you can't really do anything about it other than uninstall menuhax, iirc.
I'm guessing I can uninstall menuhax and then reinstall it to make this game stop showing up as new but still keep my easy-access homebrew?

Akirou

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
Wait, so you are not using the 3ds console but the emulator on pc? then it is not possible
i have a 3ds but it's 11.0.0.33 so i can't really do much with it because i have to hard mod it to install a9lh and such so it's useless atm . it's impossible to merge .cia files without 3ds ?

ryudrg

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, I am receiving a black screen when turning my 2DS on. I had restored the sysNAND after following Section IV - Restoring the System in Phailaect's guide. I am able to boot into luma and hourglass. The 2DS when turned on without a SD card turns off after a second. I receive a black screen when trying to boot with the SD card. Anyone know a fix to this problem?

Temarile

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ A9LH ✧゚・: *ヽ(◕ヮ◕ヽ)
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hello, I am receiving a black screen when turning my 2DS on. I had restored the sysNAND after following Section IV - Restoring the System in Phailaect's guide. I am able to boot into luma and hourglass. The 2DS when turned on without a SD card turns off after a second. I receive a black screen when trying to boot with the SD card. Anyone know a fix to this problem?
What is the issue? You're saying you're able to boot into luma right? That's what you want.

My files keep getting corrupted. I think it's because of my SD card.
try and get another sd card then :P

Dandy Garman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Hi, guys. I need some help with my 3DS.

I deleted some apps and put other CIAs On the SD Card. I put it in the 3DS and noticed that all the programs installed doesn't show up in the menu.

I can enter the CFW and use FBI with H&S. What can I do?

Temarile

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ A9LH ✧゚・: *ヽ(◕ヮ◕ヽ)
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands

I deleted some apps and put other CIAs On the SD Card. I put it in the 3DS and noticed that all the programs installed doesn't show up in the menu.

So if I understand correctly, fbi installs the CIA'S correctly (no error) but they don't show up in your home menu?
Can you tell us a bit more about your set up? Original 3ds / new 3ds? Menuhax / a9lh / other entry point? Luma3ds / reinand / other cfw? What firmware are you on? Do you have an Emunand or not?

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Use the update function in fbi installer. It should install another FBI on system menu if it was sucessfully updated.
Close the app and open the NEW fbi then, install the cia files :P

sandyp123

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just got a n3ds xl on 11.0. Besides getting a sky3ds flashcart, do I have any other options to play 3ds games without a hard mod? Thank you

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: By the power of Florida Man, I have the power!!! *Lifts up meth pipe* Meth Man!!! lol