• Replies 53,765
  • Likes 43

JulinkM

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
what happens when you try to boot without SD card?
It doesn't boot. The console turns on for less than a second and immediately shuts down. But I think this is normal. At the end of Plailect's guide it says "You will no longer be able to boot without the SD card in, that is normal."
Any other idea ?

ihaveahax

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It doesn't boot. The console turns on for less than a second and immediately shuts down. But I think this is normal. At the end of Plailect's guide it says "You will no longer be able to boot without the SD card in, that is normal."
Any other idea ?
yes that's fine. try blowing on the SD card or something, or put arm9loaderhax.bin on another SD card and see if it works then.

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just made my first custom VC (Pokémon Pinball), yay! I also dumped my save from my original cartridge but I'm wondering how I can import the save to my VC. I tried using JK's Save Manager but it gave me "error opening save file" with both importing and exporting, probably because I did it wrong. Is JKSV even compatible with VC injects? If so, where do I need to put my save?
Isn't pokemon pinball a gameboy color game? I don't think any external saves works by injection.:unsure:

Akirou

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
It depends what kind of rom is it, .cia files are easy to merge dlcs with
really ? if so is it possible make the .cia file into a .3ds file playable on citra ? for exemple i have the dlc as .cia but my rom is .3ds for citra decrypted is there anyway to merge this? if not is it possible to merge a .cia file with the .cia dlc file then convert it to .3ds decrypted for citra ?

BlueLeafeon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there any way to make my non-CFW homebrew'd 3DS stop acting like a new game is still wrapped and hasn't been played? Every time I boot up my 3DS, it gives me the "New software has been added!" message, and I've already unwrapped and played said game. :/

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr