• Replies 53,787
  • Likes 43

ihaveahax

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OK I did that. Thanks.
Could you tell me what option I have to use when I use the 3DS Simple CIA Convertor.
make a folder at the root called "Decrypt9".
you may need to put slot0x25KeyX.bin on your SD card (root and "Decrypt9" both work). you also need slot0x18KeyX.bin and slot0x1BKeyX.bin if you are converting New3DS exclusives.

put ncchinfo.bin in "Decrypt9", then in Decrypt9 go to "XORpad Generator Options" -> "NCCH Padgen".

XORpads will be in "Decrypt9".

Reactions: Drake008

Xinaman

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Is there in any way to self host browserhax?
It apears to be offline right now.
And there is a mirror to it?

Purple Mudkip

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Hello guys, i wanted to change my RxTools to Luma3DS, i already have ReiNand files in there so i just wanted to upgrade, anyway.
In order to launch the CFW i need to have to change my payload, i would like to know if there is any special program to change this thing, since my actual boot.cfg doesn't look alike the other boot.cfg i've seen.
This is my file i opened it with notepad.
IOLLeVN.png

ihaveahax

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello guys, i wanted to change my RxTools to Luma3DS, i already have ReiNand files in there so i just wanted to upgrade, anyway.
In order to launch the CFW i need to have to change my payload, i would like to know if there is any special program to change this thing, since my actual boot.cfg doesn't look alike the other boot.cfg i've seen.
IOLLeVN.png
don't use Notepad, use a different text editor.

Temptress Cerise

Miss Magic~ <3
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Use Notepad++ or try Worpad, though I've never used Wordpad, so if things don't work out well with Worpad, you are on your own.

Purple Mudkip

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
don't use Notepad, use a different text editor.
Could you give me a name? i tried this hex editor but the file looked like he matrix.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Use Notepad++ or try Worpad, though I've never used Wordpad, so if things don't work out well with Worpad, you are on your own.
Okay thanks, i'll check it out

Xinaman

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Can i go through the downgrade to 2.1 using gateway emunand and the cart?
For some reason i cant boot into luma3ds or rxtools, but i can boot into emunand mode.
Im on a new3ds recently downgraded to 9.2 without issues.

Last edited by Xinaman,

Temptress Cerise

Miss Magic~ <3
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried to transfer my emuNAND to a new SD card using this guide: https://gbatemp.net/threads/how-to-transfer-emunand-to-another-sd-card-working-on-new3ds.383684/ but my 3DS doesn't recognize it and my PC says it has to be formatted before use. What do?
They really should remove that guide... I don't think I've seen anyone be successful with it.

Anyways, I am going to assume it's a GW EmuNAND. You'll have to use EmuNAND9 for these steps.
1. On your old SD Card with your GW EmuNAND, load up EmuNAND9.
2. Go to EmuNAND Manager Options -> Backup EmuNAND to file (This is going to backup GW EmuNAND onto your old SD Card)
3. Press the select button to safely eject your old SD Card. Now insert your new SD Card, and press the B button to go back to the menu.
4. Go back to the main menu, if you're still in the EmuNAND Manager Options menu, by pressing the B button.
5. Go to SD Format (EmuNAND Legacy) - This should make a GW sized EmuNAND.
6. Press the select button to safely eject the new SD Card.
7. Now go to your computer, and transfer all the files from the Old SD Card to the New SD Card, including the backed up emuNAND file that was created earlier.
8. Now insert back the new SD Card with all the files, and press the B button to go back to the menu.
9. Go to EmuNAND Manager Options -> Restore file EmuNAND. (This will restore the GW EmuNAND backup onto the new SD Card)
10. You are now done.

Edit: If it's a redNAND and not a GW EmuNAND, then at step 2, do Backup RedNAND. for step 5, do SD Format (EmuNAND default)

Last edited by Temptress Cerise,
Reactions: Arubaro

Charganium

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They really should remove that guide... I don't think I've seen anyone be successful with it.

Anyways, I am going to assume it's a GW EmuNAND. You'll have to use EmuNAND9 for these steps.
1. On your old SD Card with your GW EmuNAND, load up EmuNAND9.
2. Go to EmuNAND Manager Options -> Backup EmuNAND to file (This is going to backup GW EmuNAND onto your old SD Card)
3. Press the select button to safely eject your old SD Card. Now insert your new SD Card, and press the B button to go back to the menu.
4. Go back to the main menu, if you're still in the EmuNAND Manager Options menu, by pressing the B button.
5. Go to SD Format (EmuNAND Legacy) - This should make a GW sized EmuNAND.
6. Press the select button to safely eject the new SD Card.
7. Now go to your computer, and transfer all the files from the Old SD Card to the New SD Card, including the backed up emuNAND file that was created earlier.
8. Now insert back the new SD Card with all the files, and press the B button to go back to the menu.
9. Go to EmuNAND Manager Options -> Restore file EmuNAND. (This will restore the GW EmuNAND backup onto the new SD Card)
10. You are now done.

It's just a normal emuNAND. Does that matter?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, @Psionic Roshambo sorry but im not that used to listening to non game music +1