• Views 4,471,447
  • Replies 53,776
  • Likes 43

crazyxelite

Trophies
XP
Country
Dude, in the picture you posted I can clearly read:

You have to create the title.db and import.db files, then repair them again in sysnand folders.
sorry bro im really blind i see that inside the sd 3ds folder how i do the repair? thanks
nevermind i did it thanks goona update it now :)

Last edited by crazyxelite,

Tony_93

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sorry bro im really blind i see that inside the sd 3ds folder how i do the repair? thanks

You will need to go to the "Nintendo 3DS/<id0>/<id1>/dbs/" directory on your SD card and create 2 files, "title.db" and "import.db" files. Then, on your 3DS go to System Settings -> Data Management -> Nintendo 3DS -> Software on your 3DS and let it repair the database files.

Reactions: crazyxelite

crazyxelite

Trophies
XP
Country
You will need to go to the "Nintendo 3DS/<id0>/<id1>/dbs/" directory on your SD card and create 2 files, "title.db" and "import.db" files. Then, on your 3DS go to System Settings -> Data Management -> Nintendo 3DS -> Software on your 3DS and let it repair the database files.
all done many thanks tomorrow i will do the menuhax! good night bro.

Ghork

Trophies
XP
Country
Can I somehow fetch games for the 3ds that I own on the e-shop and play them using CFW? Or is my only option to spoof my firmware in order to get my games?

Oh also, is there a way to tell what firmware you were on before you spoofed?

Last edited by Ghork,

ric.

Drivin' to meme country
Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
Dumb question - does Download Play work through HANS?
Say I have a 3DSXL with 10.3 emunand and I want to play locally with a 9.9 O3DS with Hax2.5 - is it possible to enable firmware spoof on Download Play and get the game without updating the smaller 3DS to 10.3?

gennes

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes your only option is Sky3ds.

But you are assuming too much about waiting until the "current AP is issue is resolved".

Why do I say this? People who are new to the scene always tend to assume that by waiting a couple of months there is going to be a new kernel exploit or some other stuff like that and I'm sorry to let you know that it doesn't work like that buddy, this stuff takes years to have a single breakthrough done and released and for all we know there may not even be a work around this AP being done.

Your best shot for homebrew is install Menuhax 2.0, you could use the Sky3ds with a Cubic Ninja rom to install it.

I would suggest you to either go for Sky3ds now because you still get 5 years worth of cool games, use a Cubic Ninja rom to get hax 2.5 going under Menuhax 2.0 and take all the advantages hax 2.5 brings like Hans, screenshots and whatnot it brings.

OR

Buy an exploitable system.

Don't wait for things that aren't a thing.

Or I could have waited a week and gotten the new card, instead I'm now stuck with something outdated. I still appreciate that you offered the advice all the same. I'm just staying with what I have for a long while now since your point is still valid that I have so much I can catch up on, I'm not in any rush for another pricey cart.

N64

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
emunand at 10.3. sysnand at 7.2
Question: Can I install any CIAs (for example, pkmn) in emunand and play online without dealing with bans?
Question #2: Will my CIAs be erased from emunand if I go into data management for whatever reason?
Question #3: To backup saves from a CIA, do I use savedatafiler or svdt?

Tony_93

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Or I could have waited a week and gotten the new card, instead I'm now stuck with something outdated. I still appreciate that you offered the advice all the same. I'm just staying with what I have for a long while now since your point is still valid that I have so much I can catch up on, I'm not in any rush for another pricey cart.

Sorry dude, the AP was released more than 5 months ago and Sky3ds never released a statement saying that they had a solution on the way, they always answered e-mails with a generic "we are working on it" reply to anyone who asked during 5 months. I'm %100 sure they did it that way, that vague so people would still keep buying the blue button cart in the mean time, so if anyone is to blame here is them for not being honest about it, the Sky team are money grabbers who screw their customers over just to take a double cut, that happened with the red button cart that they intentionally locked it to 10 games maximum so people would keep buying them.

Anyways, you shouldn't beat down yourself too much about it, there is still so many amazing games you can play with the blue button cart, do you throw away your $500 phone/TV/car just because a new one with newer features is coming out? No right.

Also there was no way to predict the orange cart announcement neither, but the real question is... How long until they release a new cart after this one? So far there has been 3 Sky3ds carts in one year... I can bet my 2 cents they'll pull some crap and release a new one screwing up orange button users in less than 6 months.

emunand at 10.3. sysnand at 7.2
Question: Can I install any CIAs (for example, pkmn) in emunand and play online without dealing with bans?
Question #2: Will my CIAs be erased from emunand if I go into data management for whatever reason?
Question #3: To backup saves from a CIA, do I use savedatafiler or svdt?

1) Yes
2) Only if your NANDS are linked.
3) Savedatafiler

Reactions: N64

greendayrulestce

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have an R4 Dual-Core 2016. I've gotten most emulators I want to work just fine, but am having issues with Super Nintendo (SNES). I have tried lolsnes and snemulds. I put my ROMs into a "SNES" folder, and have tried placing these on the root of the SD card as well as other places. Is this incompatible with my card?

Tested on New Nintendo 3DS XL, North America.

If you need more description, let me know. I'd love to have this one on my flashcart.

Last edited by greendayrulestce,

frenk99999

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Slovenia
Hi, i have a 4.5 o3ds with gateway emunand (latest version) and i would like to dump ram of the games to make some cheat codes for gateway.

What would be the best way to do this?

shibuya

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hey guys, I have a quick question.

I was able to install rxtools without too many issues. Both emunand and sysnand are at 5.1.0 (with unlinked nands).

I would like now to upgrade the emunand to a higher version, but should I do it with the emunand system settings or should I inject a .cia with 3dnus?
Also are there any issues with upgrading the emunand with a too recent version?

Thanks for the reply.

crazyxelite

Trophies
XP
Country
okay now i have cold boot. witch one should i use at boot rxtools or homebrew launcher? i guess for 3ds games i need to boot into rxtools and then i need to install the cia on sysnand right? and the homebrew launcher is for emus? thanks.

Xinaman

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I have a question.
I need to do a system transfer from o3ds emunand to n3ds emunand.
Since both need to be updated to the last fw, and n3ds emunand is up to 9.5.
Could I make a backup of the sysnand on the n3ds
update it to 10.3
do the system transfer
restore the backup through hardmod
format emuNAND
update it to 9.5
install NVer, tiger and use FMP.
Will it be possible to link my NNID to the emunand of the n3ds?

laneman121

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
need some help, how do i get a private header? I have 2 flash cars sky3ds blue button, R4SDHC Dual core 2015, and 2 save hacking devices i have R4i Save dongle, Datel Power Saves Pro, i have like 10 sealed games (amazon games as cheap as 5 bucks delivered), what programs do i need?

wormdood

pirate booty inspector
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys, I have a quick question.

I was able to install rxtools without too many issues. Both emunand and sysnand are at 5.1.0 (with unlinked nands).

I would like now to upgrade the emunand to a higher version, but should I do it with the emunand system settings or should I inject a .cia with 3dnus?
Also are there any issues with upgrading the emunand with a too recent version?

Thanks for the reply.
system settings but make sure you are in emunand and once you open settings (in emunand) go directly to the update option
need some help, how do i get a private header? I have 2 flash cars sky3ds blue button, R4SDHC Dual core 2015, and 2 save hacking devices i have R4i Save dongle, Datel Power Saves Pro, i have like 10 sealed games (amazon games as cheap as 5 bucks delivered), what programs do i need?

[Guide] Everything under the Sky3DS

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Yeah you do you got @BakerMan @AncientBoi and @BigOnYa