• Replies 53,782
  • Likes 43

wormdood

pirate booty inspector
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
With all the advancements that gateway has made over the past several months is it possible that 3ds and ds games will eventually be able to be played via the red card? I lost my blue card, so it would be awesome if the red card could handle both purposes.
that would require new hardware:shit: (there is a reason there were two cards):glare:

covert

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country

Xenon Hacks

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for your help.

With this setup and only being able to upgrade to 9.5 does this limit the 3DS games I can play like ones that require 9.9 ?
Careful read up on terms you cannot update your Sysnand to 9.5 but you can update your Emunand to 9.5.0-23 (the highest you can go ATM) read up on using rxTools 3.0 Beta.
Also you will not have a problem playing any games that require higher firmwares in the CIA format.

Reactions: wormdood

Drak0rex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Reactions: wormdood

Ripper00420

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here is a quick question. Has anyone dumped Amiibo data from N3DS systems yet and are they working on possible NFC payload HBlauncher entry?

ric.

Drivin' to meme country
Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
Are you trying to use Themehax on sysNAND to boot into an emuNAND? If so, I'm pretty sure they have to be unlinked in order for you to do that (so that they're using separate folders, and thus avoiding an infinite loop of sysnand themehax -> linked emu themehax -> sysnand themehax -> etc.).
Thank you! I unlinked my NANDs and the problem persisted, so I just ended up reinstalling the exploit completely just to be sure - and now it works!

Reactions: daxtsu

elm

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, I've been out of the Gateway scene for a while now, I was enjoying my Sky3ds. I wanted to play some of the newer games (Animal Crossing & Chibi Robo) on an Old 3ds (Firmware 4.5 USA) using my Gateway card. I downloaded Gateway Ultra 3.4.1, but both games just hang on the title screen. Any ideas what I might be doing wrong?? Thanks in advance

Last edited by elm,

Freckles71

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Evening. I have a question,it might be stupid but I'm going to ask it anyway. I bought a link 3DS and I have a 3DS FW 10+. I was reading the wiki on here for the link card and it says that it is a clone of the gateway 3DS. Anyway,my question is can I update my 3DS with the gateway update to play 3DS game on mine with the FW I have as it is a clone of another card?

Thanks.

Shizzlee

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey! I've been trying to get the Homebrew Launcher to work on my n3ds XL (v9.6u) and I've been using Browserhax. I can open the Launcher every time I use the Hax without fail, but whenever I try to launch/install something from the Launcher it just freezes up and I have to hard reset my 3ds by holding the button down
I posted in the reddit about it, but found no help.
https://www.reddit.com/r/3dshacks/comments/3pyuj4/when_i_launch_something_on_the_homebrew_launcher/
The downloads I'm using are these 2
https://gbatemp.net/threads/tutoria...-custom-themes-all-in-one-noobs-guide.395652/
https://gbatemp.net/threads/tutoria...n-one-noobs-guide-snes-gb-gbc-gba-nes.395961/
I hope this is the right thread to ask this in, I've been looking for a fix for this all day and Its really annoying me.
Shizz

wormdood

pirate booty inspector
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey! I've been trying to get the Homebrew Launcher to work on my n3ds XL (v9.6u) and I've been using Browserhax. I can open the Launcher every time I use the Hax without fail, but whenever I try to launch/install something from the Launcher it just freezes up and I have to hard reset my 3ds by holding the button down
I posted in the reddit about it, but found no help.
https://www.reddit.com/r/3dshacks/comments/3pyuj4/when_i_launch_something_on_the_homebrew_launcher/
The downloads I'm using are these 2
https://gbatemp.net/threads/tutoria...-custom-themes-all-in-one-noobs-guide.395652/
https://gbatemp.net/threads/tutoria...n-one-noobs-guide-snes-gb-gbc-gba-nes.395961/
I hope this is the right thread to ask this in, I've been looking for a fix for this all day and Its really annoying me.
Shizz
i have heard people have this problem before try to use browserhax to set up themehax. themehax has more compatibility with homebrew i believe

wormdood

pirate booty inspector
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been trying to install themehax, but It wont launch. It just freezes like everything else.
have you tried this
On your PC
1. Go to this page
http://smealum.github.io/3ds/
2. Scroll down to the Otherapp payloads section.
3. Enter the correct firmware, model and region of your 3ds and click download payload.
4. Rename the downloaded file to browserhax_hblauncher_payload.bin
5. Place the browserhax_hblauncher_payload.bin in the root of your 3ds sd card.

Last edited by wormdood,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nearly 4 hours without power :(
  • Veho @ Veho:
    SO POWERLESS
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Tell Kanye I need power
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    Better start running in your hamster wheel
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Meth addicts on a treadmill connected to a generator "Unlimited POWER!!!'
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Before or after a hit?
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Do you dangle a baggie in front of them, like a carrot?
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    they're the same thing
    +1
    i like that idea
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    What's the same thing?
    +1
    before or after a hit
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Nah, a hit gives them mad meth powers, but makes them more difficult to control.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Before a hit they're like zombies, persistent but slow.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's a tradeoff.
    +1
    no i mean, before a hit is after the previous hit
    +1
    if you keep them well enough fed, it's the same thing
    +1
    By the power of Florida Man, I have the power!!! *Lifts up meth pipe* Meth Man!!! lol
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Guys, I just learned my little brother is in the hospital because he had a seizure last night.
  • cearp @ cearp:
    Sorry to hear that BakerMan
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Just found out he's doing alright, doing a lot of complaining too, rightfully so. Who wouldn't complain after having a seizure and being hospitalized?
    +1
    Glad he is OK and complaining is cool :)
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah been there had that no fun
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    They'll give him sleep studies eegs and possibly one week hospital stay
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: They'll give him sleep studies eegs and possibly one week hospital stay