• Likes 43

ScarletCrystals

Useless Bunny of Paradise
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Seconding this question.
Will I be able to legitly buy anything from the eshop (provided it works) when using the emuNAND? I tried looking ard but can't seem to find the answer =/
Yes we you can. Everything from dlc to games were purchasable from eshop on 7.1.
And will be purchasable once gateway fixes 7.2 (assuming they can)

Reactions: vagueheart

Bl00

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
What is the advisable way to get the emuNAND up to 7.1 right now? A update via Wi-Fi obviously isn't and afaik upgrading via ROMs is not possible with the current Gateway firmware.

raorbit

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I own a regular 3DS with firmware version 6.3.0-12U. What flashcarts are compatible with it that are able to run 3ds games?
Thanks in advance.

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
I own a regular 3DS with firmware version 6.3.0-12U. What flashcarts are compatible with it that are able to run 3ds games?
Thanks in advance.
only NDS carts will be compatible, stuff like the R4i 3DS(Not for 3DS roms) or the DStwo....there is no way atm to play 3DS roms if your console is updated past 4.5

Codify

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
A quick question. Do most downloaded ROMS have the firmware stripped out of them? Bit worried about being automatically 'upgraded' to a newer firmware version if I run a newer ROM

GrabitHot

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Very great thread and wiki with tons of answers. Most of anyone's questions can probably be answered here and on the wiki.

Codify

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Thanks. One more question - is it ok for me to update my emuNAND to 7.2? I know it's not safe to update the systemNAND and I have a backup of my 4.5 saved. Also I know I can't use e-shop in emuNAND at the moment, but will gateway mode still work

zrlan7710

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks. One more question - is it ok for me to update my emuNAND to 7.2? I know it's not safe to update the systemNAND and I have a backup of my 4.5 saved. Also I know I can't use e-shop in emuNAND at the moment, but will gateway mode still work

You can't access eshop and system settings in emunand 7.2, but you can still access system settings in realnand into gateway mode afaik.

Totorofan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello all. I just want to make sure i understand this correctly, If i purchase the R4 Gold Pro 2014 it will be only able to play Nintendo DS games correct? I would like to purchase one that does the 3DS games but they look pretty pricey.

zrlan7710

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello all. I just want to make sure i understand this correctly, If i purchase the R4 Gold Pro 2014 it will be only able to play Nintendo DS games correct? I would like to purchase one that does the 3DS games but they look pretty pricey.

Buy your games then and compare which is more pricey.

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
To play 3ds game rims your 3DS has to be on firmware 4.5 or lower anyway, some nds cards will work on the latest firmware but they at only for NDS games

Totorofan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Buy your games then and compare which is more pricey.

Oh i agree but i don't have a 3DS with the needed firmware. Trying to obtain one in my area also would be hard to find. I am fine with purchasing 3DS games that i want it just some of the DS games i want to play are really hard to find, very expensive and most don't have the Nintendo wifi support anymore anyways.

Lehrer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello, I have a question.

With gateway, it seems that you can now dump your saves and game. So, I was wondering if you could play your own dumps with your own save on gateway. Whenever I try it, it does not seem to work. Can anyone help me?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Do I make you randy!!! Lol