• Views 4,483,655
  • Replies 53,787
  • Likes 43

spondy

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
After 2 years of not using my homebrewed 3ds i decided to boot it again. The 3ds had its sd card removed and wiped from existence 2 years ago when I got a new switch. Recently I updated the console without really thinking about it and now I cannot open the device without Luma3DS crashing. Did I completley destroy my 3ds or is there a way i can be saved?

Mordin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Hey everyone. I havent used my 3ds for a long time and from my previous posts I can see I installed cfw at the beginning of 2017 using arm9loader and luma3ds. What would I need to do to make everything up to date? Ive seen something called boot9strap. is this a replacement for arm?

Kwyjor

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey everyone. I havent used my 3ds for a long time and from my previous posts I can see I installed cfw at the beginning of 2017 using arm9loader and luma3ds. What would I need to do to make everything up to date? Ive seen something called boot9strap. is this a replacement for arm?
https://3ds.hacks.guide/a9lh-to-b9s

Reactions: Mordin

boyfriendcoma

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi! Is there a way to set FBI to always show hidden files? Whenever I browse my SD in FBI, many folders are hidden, and require the setting to be toggled on, but is reset on the next launch. Any info greatly appreciated, thanks all!

kaliflower

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's been years since I put CFW on my OG 3DS and Now I have a 2DSXL I have to get set up. Would it be better to do a system transfer first or install CFW on the 2DSXL first then system transfer?

Kwyjor

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Would it be better to do a system transfer first or install CFW on the 2DSXL first then system transfer?
The end result is the same, but if you do the system transfer first, then you can use the movable.sed from your current system to install CFW on the new system.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: CRAZY HAMBURGER