• Replies 53,769
  • Likes 43

bomboy2121

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Israel
Can i import seed useing fbi to new games i installed as cia useing villan3ds? Is it still safe to do it with all the new update?
Does freeshop still works and does it ban?

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
Can i import seed useing fbi to new games i installed as cia useing villan3ds? Is it still safe to do it with all the new update?
Does freeshop still works and does it ban?
FreeShop doesn't work (except for third party games currently). Not sure about importing seeds - my guess is it won't work, but try it and report back.

Andy424

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I bought a old 3DS running custom firmware secondhand and things were going good until I started installing CIAS onto the device. when booted up, the device would show FBI, Freeshop, luma and a few games. When I installed CIAS through FBI however, my 3DS told me that my SD had been corrupt and proceeded to shutoff. I turned it back on and to my surprise all the CFW apps were gone and I cannot for the life of me figure out how to just fix this. I can still launch godmode9 and the only app that appeared to stay on the menu was "DevMen". I can also launch luma when powering on. I'm new to this but if anyone could help me fix this it'd be much appreciated.
my device is on software: Sys v11.1.0 34U
luma is on v8.1.1c
godmode9 is on v1.3.1

8BitWonder

Small Homebrew Dev
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there a way to remove a pending system update with Godmode9?

I've tried the recovery mode trick, but I can't boot into recovery mode. (Holding down the required buttons on boot just results in a black screen.)

NowhereManByNight

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi guys, new here so I hope this is the right place to ask. I've included a picture of my flashcart. According to everything I've read this card is supported by ntr boot, but no matter what firmware i try I always get an error message when I put the card in my 3DS (New 3DS XL on 11.6). I'm really just asking what firmware do I need for it to boot on my 3DS and where can I find it? Right now all the sites I find either seem to have firmwares for similar but different cards or i still get error messages anyway. Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• 38903815_295740777900463_3193892158394335232_n.jpg
    38903815_295740777900463_3193892158394335232_n.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 237

zerohealinzz

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hi guys, new here so I hope this is the right place to ask. I've included a picture of my flashcart. According to everything I've read this card is supported by ntr boot, but no matter what firmware i try I always get an error message when I put the card in my 3DS (New 3DS XL on 11.6). I'm really just asking what firmware do I need for it to boot on my 3DS and where can I find it? Right now all the sites I find either seem to have firmwares for similar but different cards or i still get error messages anyway. Thanks in advance.

i pmed u.

Rioluwott

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Does anyone know how to use cheats on luma?
im trying to use some cheats in smash 4 but they don´t work im on an old 3ds by the way
they seem to work fine on the super mario bros VC
anyone know anything about this?
i downloaded the cheats from that shark app for both games

NFates

Wants to understand™
Trophies
XP
Country
Dominican Republic
Does anyone know how to use cheats on luma?
im trying to use some cheats in smash 4 but they don´t work im on an old 3ds by the way
they seem to work fine on the super mario bros VC
anyone know anything about this?
i downloaded the cheats from that shark app for both games

This might help.

If I use a backed up version of a game, can Nintendo detect that?

You mean a game converted to a .cia and installed to your console? No, they can't detect that. It has to be a download form their CDN to detect it.

NFates

Wants to understand™
Trophies
XP
Country
Dominican Republic
I already read that, the cheats appear in the luma menu but when i select them nothing happens
old 3ds 11.7 luma 9.1
As I don't know much about cheat usage, only things I can tell you are: check that your Title ID for Smash is right and that your cheats are formatted correctly. You could also use Sharkive, as the wiki says.

It was...

Game was downloaded from the CDN, converted to .cia, you got the file and then installed the .cia. If this is the case, they can't detect your install, but they could detect their install.

Rioluwott

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
As I don't know much about cheat usage, only things I can tell you are: check that your Title ID for Smash is right and that your cheats are formatted correctly. You could also use Sharkive, as the wiki says.
I already used Sharkdive and they don´t work, also i already tried to use these cheats with another version of luma that had gameshark support and they worked but it was a different fork...
Thanks for trying to help me anyway.

D

Deleted User

I repeat: If you didn't download anything from Nintendo's CDN (e.g. freeShop) you're ok.
Ok well that may have happened. That happened probably a while ago though. And I have the cart version as well (if that makes any difference)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1