• Views 4,509,659
  • Replies 53,794
  • Likes 43

cravas

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Hey, I've been following Plailects guide to get to arm9loaderhax and have gotten to the last couple of steps, but on section II when it says to go to the url "http://dukesrg.github.io/2xrsa.html?arm11.bin" I get an error of "error: payload_stage.bin doesn't exist or exceeds max size" any idea what I have to do next? Any help/feedback is appreciated.
You missed this step:
The latest release of arm9loaderhax
Copy the contents of the arm9loaderhax release zip to a9lh folder on your SD card

Fil o_O

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
alright. so far so good.
I'M about to get back my emunand. This emunand sits on another SD. If I move the contents from the SD I have set up 9alh with to the SD card that holds my emuNAND, the second 32 char string in SD:/Nintendo 3DS/ 32char/ 32 char doesn't match. Will this be a problem?

PseudoSalty

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is it no longer possible to transfer a hacked 3ds to a new 3ds? Reason I ask is I see Steel Divers: Sub Wars is no longer available to download, did I miss my chance or am I overlooking something? Any feedback is greatly appreciated!

rikumax25!

Keyblade Wielder
Trophies
XP
Country
Costa Rica
Is it no longer possible to transfer a hacked 3ds to a new 3ds? Reason I ask is I see Steel Divers: Sub Wars is no longer available to download, did I miss my chance or am I overlooking something? Any feedback is greatly appreciated!
Just use another homebrew game, Steel divers was used to enter homebrew channel

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm literally on the eShop now and Steel Divers: Sub Wars is still available to download. :/ And I've never downloaded it on this device.

Shadewalker4

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
tldr; Was wondering if anyone here knows how to reset your friend code without doing a system format!

long version: So I did a DSiware downgrade followed guide to a T it worked out great. Gave my old DS to the GF using a NAND backup on there. Tried to add her as a friend noticed she had the same friendcode as me. Proceeded to format her device she now has her own friendcode and NNID BUT when people add my FC now I show up as her. Wondering If anyone could help me fix this issue without doing a full system restore on my device.

mikhaelcool7

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Is it better to get CFW installed on my 3DSXL (US) or get Sky3DS+ and use it on my 3DSXL (US) and N3DSLL (JP) ?
I want to have the possibility to play games from any region, install games that have custom patches installed over them like the uncensored patch for Bravely Default/Bravely Second: End Layer or language patches like one was released for Monster Hunter Cross before the release of Generations, access to the eShop, ability to play online with friends who own retail copies of the games, not worry about firmware updates and most importantly not get banned

rikumax25!

Keyblade Wielder
Trophies
XP
Country
Costa Rica
Is it better to get CFW installed on my 3DSXL (US) or get Sky3DS+ and use it on my 3DSXL (US) and N3DSLL (JP) ?
I want to have the possibility to play games from any region, install games that have custom patches installed over them like the uncensored patch for Bravely Default/Bravely Second: End Layer or language patches like one was released for Monster Hunter Cross before the release of Generations, access to the eShop, ability to play online with friends who own retail copies of the games, not worry about firmware updates and most importantly not get banned
Definitely CFW, use the holy bible plailect.github.io/Guide/get-started

Reactions: mikhaelcool7

Sephirosu

Trophies
XP
Country
Hey there,

Since there are 1000+ pages of comments and the search function on the site isn't the greatest (I tried it a couple of times already) I wanted to know if there was a way to enable eShop usage on a region changed n3ds emunand. I kept reading conflicting comments where some say you can't because of x and some say you can on both o3ds and n3ds.

Already tried the 3 SD card trick and nada I Keep getting error 005 something.

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
Hey there,

Since there are 1000+ pages of comments and the search function on the site isn't the greatest (I tried it a couple of times already) I wanted to know if there was a way to enable eShop usage on a region changed n3ds emunand. I kept reading conflicting comments where some say you can't because of x and some say you can on both o3ds and n3ds.

Already tried the 3 SD card trick and nada I Keep getting error 005 something.
I think you only can if the N3DS never connected to the eShop before the region change.

Sephirosu

Trophies
XP
Country
I think you only can if the N3DS never connected to the eShop before the region change.

Ty for your reply! Did you read that on a guide? If so, any clue where I could get my hands on it?

This n3ds has never accessed the eShop (on SysNAND that is). Just to add more info, it's still on a virgin EU 9.2 version. The emunand is on US 11 if I'm not mistaken.

Stash23

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Concerning firmware versions and backup'd NANDs... Let's say I've updated my 3DS to 11.2 firmware and I needed to restore back to a previous NAND. However, that backup NAND was made on version 9.2. What would happen? Would my console retain 11.2 or revert to 9.2?

Posghetti

Un-official ReVeluv Leader
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Concerning firmware versions and backup'd NANDs... Let's say I've updated my 3DS to 11.2 firmware and I needed to restore back to a previous NAND. However, that backup NAND was made on version 9.2. What would happen? Would my console retain 11.2 or revert to 9.2?

Revert to 9.2

Reactions: Stash23

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
Ty for your reply! Did you read that on a guide? If so, any clue where I could get my hands on it?

This n3ds has never accessed the eShop (on SysNAND that is). Just to add more info, it's still on a virgin EU 9.2 version. The emunand is on US 11 if I'm not mistaken.

https://plailect.github.io/Guide/region-changing

If it accessed the eShop on emuNAND I think that will kill it (eShop access after region changing, that is).

Last edited by Quantumcat,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :sad: Sorry man