• Views 4,510,678
  • Replies 53,794
  • Likes 43

Bella Lawrence

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Something really weird has happened to your SD card :-/ Does it still boot into your emuNAND when you start it up? What did it say in System Settings for your firmware?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

As long as you never format your system, your Nintendo 3DS folder will continue to work on your console. Backup the whole folder not just the save files or else you might forget where to put them.
Nevermind i got it fixed with someone else's help, but thanks for trying

Reactions: Quantumcat

Sahil Gupta

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Something really weird has happened to your SD card :-/ Does it still boot into your emuNAND when you start it up? What did it say in System Settings for your firmware?

As long as you never format your system, your Nintendo 3DS folder will continue to work on your console. Backup the whole folder not just the save files or else you might forget where to put them.
So, what if I have to do a system transfer because of A9LH?

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
So, what if I have to do a system transfer because of A9LH?
Then your save files/Nintendo 3DS folder will only work on the target system. If you want them to continue working on the source system you'll have to work out your JKSM problems so you can back them up and reinject then after the transfer. (They will also work if you restore a backup from pre-transfer, but note that if you had an NNID before the transfer then online stuff will not work, and your bought games will disappear if you go on the eShop. This is because the NNID will be linked to the target console).

Last edited by Quantumcat,

Shiiouri

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Questions I need help with.

Does anyone know how to play Sun and Moon on Luma3DS? since when playing on Sun and Moon on Luma3DS I get a black screen loading, but on the other hand, I used Rx-Tools to play Sun and Moon, and it works fine when I play Sun and Moon on Rx-Tools instead of Luma3DS, anyway on playing Sun and Moon on Luma3DS.

Fil o_O

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I have a hacked n3ds and one that is on 11.2. If I use the dsi ware method, how can I restore the original NNID on the one that is on 11.2?

Nada

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Armenia
I have a o3ds with 4.5.0-6E and gateway installed and working (I go to system settings, other settings, profile, Nintendo DS Profile to launch GW, don't really use Emunand and don't care about going online). GW FW is Ultra v4.2 Beta.

I wanted to try a CFW for the first time: Luma3DS with A9LH according to Crystal https://gbatemp.net/threads/faq-what-cfw-is-best-for-me.428509/

I was going to follow this guide: https://plailect.github.io/Guide/decrypt9-(browser)

Must I do anything special / format my SD etc. as I have a gateway installed? Is there s shortcut because I already have GW installed?

Thanks!

Last edited by Nada,

Fil o_O

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Have you continued reading the guide? Two pages after the one you posted, this section might be interesting for you https://plailect.github.io/Guide/move-emunand

If you have two sd cards, you could just set up another emunand on a new sd Card, copy the one from your own and inject it into the new sd card. So you have a clone that you can work with in case anything goes wrong or you lose data

Also if you want to continue using Gatway after setting up luma3ds with a9lh you should follow this guide https://gbatemp.net/threads/tutorial-using-luma3ds-with-gateway-on-v2-a9lh.431691/

Last edited by Fil o_O,

Brownsvillecorp

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How would you be able to keep emunand while installing a9lh? also how would you be able to install GBA games without emunand?
Install menuhax on sysnand and from there boot Luma.
I recomend installing a9lh so you dont have to deal with Emunand.
Plailect.github.io/Guide/get-started

1)Boot ibto Emunand and update fron System Settings (be sure yo

Last edited by Brownsvillecorp,

toss12

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
can anyone point me to more information about the n3ds 11.0 downgrade that can be done without a hardmod or access to a second hacked 3ds?
i understand that this hasn't been released yet, but to the information where it was talked about

plusminuspoo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been out of the loop for a while. I've got a new 3DSxl running ReiNAND. Going into system settings I've got Rei 9.2.0-20U installed. I'm pretty sure I'm on an EmuNAND. What's the latest version of Rei I can go to? Any guides on how to go from 9.2 to latest? Thanks.

cravas

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I've been out of the loop for a while. I've got a new 3DSxl running ReiNAND. Going into system settings I've got Rei 9.2.0-20U installed. I'm pretty sure I'm on an EmuNAND. What's the latest version of Rei I can go to? Any guides on how to go from 9.2 to latest? Thanks.
You can update your CFW to Luma (Rei's upgrade) and continue with menuhax+emunand
https://github.com/AuroraWright/Luma3DS/wiki/Installation-and-upgrade

OR you can move to A9LH and get rid of emunand.
https://plailect.github.io/Guide/get-started

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    fucking hell i'm becoming a mini leo with the way i yap aren't i?
    +1
  • impeeza @ impeeza:
    I was unable to create the VM for the debloat windows, but found the video where I learned it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZm6mY3I7J4
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    No you def no leo, and I like your insight. You are a smart Baked cookie.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Chicken drumsticks and sweet potato for dinner tonight turned out good
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    "i promise not to get all political and/or philosophical"
    3 drinks later:
    "so yeah think for yourself and i think the government sucks"
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Is @BigOnYa drunk again
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    no, i was poking fun at myself
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Again? I have a IV feeding me so I never come down.
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    because self deprecating humor is important, as long as it doesn't turn into self hate. because you can't really make fun of anyone if you can't even make fun of yourself
    +2
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Booze enemas are real lol
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    that explains a lot
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BigOnYa, invented the first ever pill that gets you instantly hammered, now filling the streets of Miami
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    That was what called a qaaulude, instant drunk, luckily they not around anymore.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Tylenol midday
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Ambian the stuff of dreams lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nyquill with grape juice
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    wow that didn't work lol
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    tried to paste a pic
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Stop getting your creamy paste all over
    +1
  • impeeza @ impeeza:
    DO NOT WORK FOR ME :(
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I think he has a wedgie, and is afraid to fix it in public.
    +1
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Thong +1