• Views 4,474,944
  • Replies 53,776
  • Likes 43

steveroo

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I don't think I've modified the TWL_FIRM... I've been trying to follow Plailect/Guide
If TWL_FIRM was mentioned to modify in the instructions then I did edit the file. I don't recall TWL_FIRM being mentioned until now.

I guess I should skip this step....?

steveroo

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Have you modified your TWL_FIRM at all? If you haven't, and the guide says this, but you can skip that step.

I loaded 3DNUS. chose pack as cia, old 3ds, begin download then I get a invalid input - "Your input didn't match as a firmware version, nor as a title ID.

I've tried TWL_FIRM Title ID: 0004013800000102, TWL_FIRM, and 0004013800000102 as a Title/Firmware and get a popup 3DNUS: Main unhandled exception has occurred

I'm stumped

Last edited by steveroo,

JP317

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I think I may have made a big boo-boo somewhere along the way. I (finally) upgraded to the latest Luma w/arm9loaderhax and everything was where it was supposed to be but I kept getting the 022-2634 error when trying to access the eShop, I googled around it said format then restore (I used the same emuNAND_original.bin from section IV of part 5) and after restoring I get the error again, I checked it after formatting but before restoring and it worked fine. And now all my games are missing even though they were there when I used this exact emuNAND before, for the record the file system and folders for it are setup how they were it's just all the games have gone missing.

Is there anyway to fix both the 022-2634 eShop error and the missing games problem I'm having? Knowing me it's something really simple and obvious that I'm missing, or I'm screwed.

I hate to bump but it got buried like 6 pages back, worse case scenario I've lost all saves (which the only thing I've really "lost" word be my A Link Between Worlds save which is upsetting but could give me a reason to replay it I guess) but I'd really like to be able to access the eShop so I can get my legit games, granted I guess at a push I could get around that but TBH I'd still like to fix the problem. Best case someone will call me an idiot for overlooking a simple thing that I've missed.

Latyana

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is not your fault, is called MONDAY there is a reason for stress.:P
lol. i thats right.

:blink: so in the first pic it says in blue there from the guide "Reboot into SysNAND and get into the Homebrew Launcher through the entrypoint of your choice (menuhax will always launch the Homebrew Launcher from SysNAND)" << i hope it was ok i turned off the system and turned it on again. only thing i could think of on a reboot. and 2

on picture 2
"Go through initial setup without linking your Nintendo Network ID, you want it to remain linked only to RedNAND to prevent issues"
its in blue there as well. i was wondering what would hapen if someone put a new nnid on it?? cuz ya upon the resetting up on it i accidently added that. so im inda needing a calm and tal here. lol.:nayps3:<< this is me and what i feel lie doing to myself. id tbh would love to see it. would mae a fun conversation. lol.

Attachments

• Screenshot (127).png
    Screenshot (127).png
    113.3 KB · Views: 153
  • Screenshot (128).png
    Screenshot (128).png
    113.4 KB · Views: 135

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lol. i thats right.

:blink: so in the first pic it says in blue there from the guide "Reboot into SysNAND and get into the Homebrew Launcher through the entrypoint of your choice (menuhax will always launch the Homebrew Launcher from SysNAND)" << i hope it was ok i turned off the system and turned it on again. only thing i could think of on a reboot. and 2

on picture 2
"Go through initial setup without linking your Nintendo Network ID, you want it to remain linked only to RedNAND to prevent issues"
its in blue there as well. i was wondering what would hapen if someone put a new nnid on it?? cuz ya upon the resetting up on it i accidently added that. so im inda needing a calm and tal here. lol.:nayps3:<< this is me and what i feel lie doing to myself. id tbh would love to see it. would mae a fun conversation. lol.
If you created a nintendo network id, use tiny format again to format the system. If you see any thing you did as a mistake, go back a few steps and review. DO NOT CREATE A NEW NNID. It tells you that for important reason, you format it for that very reason. :P

Reactions: Latyana

Josw

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
I installed mario kart 7 and can install homebrews from fbi titleDB.com but I can't install cias anymore, had installed before games like fire emblem fates, phoenix wright... but after finishing those games I deleted them and now I can't install them again nor install new games.

I have Old3ds sysnand 9.2, emunand last version, using luma3ds has cfw booting with cooldboot.

FBI error says cert signature or hash check failed upon failing the installation and some cias doesn't even give the option to install them on fbi just delete, copy, paste and rename but those cias worked before.

Help me please and thanks for reading my bad english.

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I installed mario kart 7 and can install homebrews from fbi titleDB.com but I can't install cias anymore, had installed before games like fire emblem fates, phoenix wright... but after finishing those games I deleted them and now I can't install them again nor install new games.

I have Old3ds sysnand 9.2, emunand last version, using luma3ds has cfw booting with cooldboot.

FBI error says cert signature or hash check failed upon failing the installation and some cias doesn't even give the option to install them on fbi just delete, copy, paste and rename but those cias worked before.

Help me please and thanks for reading my bad english.
How are you trying to install the cia?

Josw

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
I mean like are you using the Homebrew launcher fbi or the system menu fbi installer? Is it up to date? Are the files not corrupted, is possible.
I am using the fbi app installed from cia and is in the last version, I don't see how would the files get corrupted if are the same cias that I used before.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I am using the fbi app installed from cia and is in the last version, I don't see how would the files get corrupted if are the same cias that I used before.
But mario kart 7 installed without problems

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
After Part 4 - 2.1.0 Downgrade is complete; is it normal for the 3DS not to boot with a sd card inserted nor boot into Hombebrew by holding down on d-pad?

The 3DS does boot up with out a SD card inserted and in settings the 3DS is Ver.2.1.0-4U
Yes that's normal. Just put the SD card back in afterwards. Don't play around too much. Do what you need to do and get out of 2.1.

Reactions: steveroo

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

But mario kart 7 installed without problems
I'm just saying is possible, have you tried freeshop or Ciangel? Either way it could be the memory card. I dunno honestly.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lmao that sold out fast +1