Hacking 3DS Just bricked... with a LEGIT GW

Punkrox

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I smell people using gateway clones, bricking, then rushing to get a real gateway to take "proof" pictures. The past pro-gateway posts are all premeditated posts leading up to the brick so everyone would sympathize for the "gateway follower" and fall for the deception that he is trying to pull off. Nice try buddy. Gateway code is flawless, you were caught with your pants down, now own up.
Waiting for the gateway sheep to run along with this now.

Nope. How about you read up on all the credible users before posting nonsense and jumping to ridiculous conclusions.

gamer765

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nope. How about you read up on all the credible users before posting nonsense and jumping to ridiculous conclusions.

I'm obviously trolling, I would've thought that perhaps a smart rock like you would've read the last line. I'll give you a hint, I'm just adding gas to the fire while I sit back with my popcorn. The fact you even acknowledge it's nonsense and ridiculous and believe I honestly believe that shows just how dense you really are.

Reactions: Cyberdrive

Punkrox

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I'm obviously trolling, I would've thought that perhaps a smart rock like you would've read the last line. I'll give you a hint, I'm just adding gas to the fire while I sit back with my popcorn. The fact you even acknowledge it's nonsense and ridiculous and believe I honestly believe that shows just how dense you really are.

Lol ok like we need more comedians on this forum, move along you're too hilarious...

MrOldboy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wonder what the response will be when someone finally sends their 3DS to GW and GW claims it was used in a "non-legit" way.

MrOldboy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well isn't that the scam? It's not like the average user can prove otherwise...

I mean the response from this board specifically. I have a feeling that if that happens the majority of people on here would take the user's side. At least if it were to happen right now, the sentiment on here lately seems very anti-GW.

Quicksilver88

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
To some degree the acuzations against gateway on here seem baseless. They put it the tamper/kill code....pretty much their perogative.....Agree or not.....but they have been good and fairly forthwith with their users and why trash all the goodwill they have built in the 3DS community? They delivered on a working card, regionfree, save file to SD, EunNand with eshop and Miiverse. Every preview video they have shown has come to pass with Nand saving on the way. Why trash all that. Gateway is the team that has taken the time to test their code before they put it out. I just think if they honestly believed 2.02b had a malicous brick problem for their users they would pull it and warn against it?

I mean do you people know anything about being in business? Gateway intentionally bricking their users is suicide. Stupid and bad business....unless Nintendo paid them under the table to brick 4.5 consoles an kill 3DS scene entirely. That I could believe before Gateway just cutting their own throat like some of you suggest.

retrofan_k

Trophies
XP
Country
Belarus
I smell people using gateway clones, bricking, then rushing to get a real gateway to take "proof" pictures. The past pro-gateway posts are all premeditated posts leading up to the brick so everyone would sympathize for the "gateway follower" and fall for the deception that he is trying to pull off. Nice try buddy. Gateway code is flawless, you were caught with your pants down, now own up.
Waiting for the gateway sheep to run along with this now.

Another brain damaged person who wont accept GW 2.02b is unstable. It may be working the day you installed it, next week, month or whatever. Fact of the matter, it bricked me and others who are genuine GW users.

I wouldn't wish this on anyone, but for those fanboys, non-believers or whatever they are, I hoped you get bricked and then come crawling back here and eat you're words and apologize like a stupid bitch to all those you dissed about and didn't believe.

wiewcw

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I mean the response from this board specifically. I have a feeling that if that happens the majority of people on here would take the user's side. At least if it were to happen right now, the sentiment on here lately seems very anti-GW.

I am not 100% sure if here will be bunch of users taking "that" user side...

PROTOBOY

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I am so sorry :(. I am so sad for you :(.

I don't will use 3DS flashcards after I my my 3DS XL.

Since things like that can happen :(.

crazyace2011

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
im sure this has been asked but cant they take the bricking code out of the launcher.dat file or will that create a unstable file. is the bricking code encoded into the whole launcher.dat I mean since they know where the brick code is located or is there a chance that there is more than one place the bricking code is?

Master X

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Most of it is a result of Devin getting bricked really. Before people could say "Yeah, well this person was using a clone and is just trying to make Gateway look bad!" or "He's new! He's paid by the cloners to make these claims!"

Devin though is a reviewer for here - So, his case can't be as easily refuted by the GW supporters here. Basically, his position means people will trust him more when he says something, and that makes it harder for someone to refute his claims.

Huntereb

Trophies
Website
lewd.pics
XP
Country
United States

You matched exactly how a person like that would have acted, don't blame us for believing your perfect immitation!

minexew

ayy lmao
Trophies
XP
Country
...Stupid and bad business....unless Nintendo paid them under the table to brick 4.5 consoles an kill 3DS scene entirely. That I could believe before Gateway just cutting their own throat like some of you suggest.

Hah, that would be actually pretty clever of them

Punkrox

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Hah, that would be actually pretty clever of them

But it's unlikely. Nintendo repair centers have replaced 3DSs that were bricked (albeit with a new firmware).
The bricking code is very specific and if Nintendo was really behind it they would have advised their repair centers not to honor the warranty for this unique brick code.

Reactions: gamefan5

Cyberdrive

Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
But it's unlikely. Nintendo repair centers have replaced 3DSs that were bricked (albeit with a new firmware).
The bricking code is very specific and if Nintendo was really behind it they would have advised their repair centers not to honor the warranty for this unique brick code.
I have bad news for the replacement from Nintendo dealer. They say that they will not replace the 3 consoles with the problem because it was use with illegal cards for pirate games.

I did not tell him that the consoles have 3DSlink and & R4i. They have many request with same error code and they know now that all of them are pirate devices because of same error for all.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: also happy birthday @Xdqwerty