3DS extra slide-pad + Monster Hunter 3G confirmed!

SamAsh07

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Did you guys even read my post of the update on C-Pad?? It's confirmed but it'll be awhile till it's revealed, thus that picture is fake.

DarkStriker

GBAtemp's Kpop lover!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
prowler_ said:
chris888222 said:
Seriously, why are some people just so crazy over one analog when there's a decent touchscreen?
Because people want the features of the Vita without owning a Vita.
e.g. people who claim to hate Sony
Not really. I love both Sony and 3DS, but i really prefer not to play using touchscreen. I really hate touchscreen playing unless all the button is touchscreen mapped(like the iPad etc...) And i guess the only reason for getting the 3DS was because of those nintendo only tittles etc... The layton series. Im not even playing with 3D on just so the battery will live longer.

chris888222

GBAtemp's Flygon Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Tonitonichopchop said:
Honestly, this looks like garbage. Nintendo has made a few questionable design choices through the years and this one is by far one of the worst. It not only looks ugly, it will inevitably be added into 3DS revision 2 which is bound to piss a ton of people off. Really, this just makes me feel like the 3DS was a rushed mess and so now they're shipping out accessories that should have been included as features in the first place.
I really suggest that we wait for more info to be released before saying bad about the product.

Yes, the 3DS was rushed, but why is everyone so sure that there will be a revision with 2 analog sticks?

As for the design, it may have its pros and cons.

QUOTE(SamAsh07 @ Sep 7 2011, 05:04 PM) Did you guys even read my post of the update on C-Pad?? It's confirmed but it'll be awhile till it's revealed, thus that picture is fake.
I don't think its fake. It comes with MH Tri 3G news.

BlueStar

Trophies
XP
Country
Is this a Capcom or a Nintendo device? If it's just for a game I don't care about like Monster Hunter, fine, but I don't want a glut of lazy home-console style games. Sony already made that mistake by incorporating dual nubs on the Vita.

granville

GBAtemp Goat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
To get slightly off the subject of the second analog and focus on the second part of this topic, i found more scans of Monster Hunter Tri G-
http://www.gamekyo.com/newsfr43022_monster...iers-scans.html

It looks really nice too! Check out the third pic for the clearest look of the game we've got. Scans suck, but at least we've got our first peek at the game.

heartgold

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
It is obvious they'll be adding an analog stick and R/L2 buttons on their next revision. I suppose it's for monster hunter and kid icarus and that game has a horrible control. I suppose it'll be optional you have the choice of using the touch screen or just use the 2nd analog stick. I don't think it'll be compulsory.

chris888222

GBAtemp's Flygon Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
granville said:
To get slightly off the subject of the second analog and focus on the second part of this topic, i found more scans of Monster Hunter Tri G-

It looks really nice too! Check out the third pic for the clearest look of the game we've got. Scans suck, but at least we've got our first peek at the game.
Holy crap, the game looks brilliant!

heartgold

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
granville said:

wow amazing....

granville

GBAtemp Goat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I also noticed about MH Tri G- looks like the graphics may be slightly IMPROVED in the 3DS version. It's too early to tell if this is overall better, but the characters now cast REALTIME shadows. The Wii version just supported simple round blob shadows. Can't wait to see clean screens and video of the game.

Compare yourself to this footage taken in Dolphin (ignore the obvious resolution bump, just want you to focus on the shadows)-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FDHvn6bN8cQ

chris888222

GBAtemp's Flygon Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
heartgold said:
It is obvious they'll be adding an analog stick and R/L2 buttons on their next revision. I suppose it's for monster hunter and kid icarus and that game has a horrible control. I suppose it'll be optional you have the choice of using the touch screen or just use the 2nd analog stick. I don't think it'll be compulsory.
The analog isn't a compulsory add on in the first place!

Even if the next 3DS has duo analogs, at least present owners won't feel 'left out' (but maybe Ninty will sorta lose sales this way - taking risks huh?)

Back to game - It looks marvelous, confirmed purchase from me.

Qtis

Grey Knight Inquisitor
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
granville said:

The game looks cool, but still not thinking of buying a 3DS.. They honestly need to get a better lineup of games out (OoT 3D isn't enough to make me buy a new console). As for the slide-pad, has there actually been any confirmation that it would work as a battery pack? The design doesn't really show if it has any attachments for the charger unit?

-Qtis

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
Screw this....i'm binning my 3DS as soon as i get a chance. I've already lost £100 (yup, convert that to USD....) on it due to price drops (NOT redeemed by some NES and GBA games) and as time goes on this is looking more and more like Nintendo have lost the plot.

Mr Slug

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
i am now glad i didnt rush out and buy one on the first day, i am now glad i decided to wait even though i could get a new 3ds for £105, i will now wait till a 3ds XL comes out with big screens and extra stick incoperated into portable, this is a perfect chance for nintendo to upgrade the 3ds to a 3dsXL with extra stick built in, as the add on will make the 3ds owners happy and a new revision to XL i hope for built in stick 3ds.

i will wait and wait till a 3dsXL big screens and buit in 2nd stick comes, if it dont come i wontbuy as easy as that, as i do plan on getting a PS Vita 100% this just makes the Vita look better and better to me and it has games..... unlike the 3ds at moment
frown.gif
dont get me wrong i love nintendo but it just feels like they made a mess of things unless a 3dsXL comes out.

chris888222

GBAtemp's Flygon Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Gosh, the way everyone is saying it is like the end of the world if you have that analog add on. It's not compulsory, we don't know more about it's exact specs besides that photo, and also, there has been NO solid evidence that the redesigned 3DS will have two analogs.

Feels Good Man

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Qtis said:
granville said:

The game looks cool, but still not thinking of buying a 3DS.. They honestly need to get a better lineup of games out (OoT 3D isn't enough to make me buy a new console). As for the slide-pad, has there actually been any confirmation that it would work as a battery pack? The design doesn't really show if it has any attachments for the charger unit?

-Qtis

Eh, the games that are going to be released in the future seem really good actually. Kid Icarus, Super Mario 3D Land, Monster Hunter Tri G, Star Fox this Friday, Animal Crossing, Paper Mario and several others.

But right now, I agree. The game library looks so dry.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    T @ Texasauras: SOLILOQUY