3DS extra slide-pad + Monster Hunter 3G confirmed!

ReverseFate

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
globaltribune.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Canada
3ds_right_circle_periphperal.jpg

Yeah..... I don't think I want to keep my 3DS anymore...

Maedhros

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
It includes an R1/R2 and an L2 (L1 is from the console, it's not covered by the grip).

Sony likes to copy Nintendo, right?

chris888222

GBAtemp's Flygon Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Maedhros said:
It includes an R1/R2 and an L2 (L1 is from the console, it's not covered by the grip).

Sony likes to copy Nintendo, right?
That's what fans say. Actually I won't care much as long the console is great = good enough.
tongue.gif

Anyway, a cradle with just an analog really sounds illogical. Maybe that's why the 'copy'.

Besides, this isn't confirmed by Nintendo and there is something like 'Secret Solution: Monster Hunter Tri G 3DS' on that image. We shouldn't get too "excited".

D

Deleted User

God it's hideous. Why we need a second analog I don't know. It's going to be annoying for those who bought the NYKO PP+. Boo Nintendo!!!

chemistryfreak

Trophies
XP
Country
Oh wait if this is real then how about those who installed the Nyko Power+ battery pack? This addon will render a lot of accessories useless...

...ninja'd

chemistryfreak

Trophies
XP
Country
Snailface said:
Here's a close up of one of the smaller inset pics. Notice how it sits at an angle and gets really fat in the back.

This thing gets more ghastly as I look at it.
ljhgli.PNG

Wow! Look at the size of it...I suppose it will give player the extra grip on their 3DS...

BoxmanWTF

♪Toot Toot Sonic Warrior♫
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Canada
I REALLY hope this is just for monster hunter, like how the classic controller pro came out with Tri
Either way, I'm pissed
mad.gif

I hope this dies with monster hunter. It completely defeats the purpose of being portable.
Jeez since this is required for this game, I'm not so sure having monster hunter on the 3DS was such a good idea

SpaceJump

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Was this "cradle" shown on the same page as Monster Hunter in that magazine. If so this could really only be for Monster Hunter, maybe even made by Capcom to adress the problems with MH.

Anyway, ugly.

Maedhros

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Guys, guys, it's not MH only, they can work with any game if they want. Nintendo will sell the device separetedly, but it's using MH as game to push it down consumers throats.

But it's still optional.

chris888222

GBAtemp's Flygon Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Maedhros said:
Guys, guys, it's not MH only, they can work with any game if they want. Nintendo will sell the device separetedly, but it's using MH as game to push it down consumers throats.

But it's still optional.
May we have the source to confirm this?

No matter what I'll still get this, dual analog is nice for games.

BlueStar

Trophies
XP
Country
Hope this doesn't mean lots of dual analogue games on the 3DS like 3rd/1st person shooters. Those games are simply not suited to handheld gaming, and I was quite pelased to see Nintendo avoided the temptation to add one in the first place lest true handheld titles were squeezed out of the market by console ports.

chris888222

GBAtemp's Flygon Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
UNCONFIRMED: one random guy commented over here under comments named sponge that the analog attachment is only for Tri G. Doesn't sound true.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Her boob is the cause of all this current shit :angry: