3DS extra slide-pad + Monster Hunter 3G confirmed!

D

Deleted User

If we ambassadors don't get the expansion pad for free, I'll probably never buy any Nintendo hardware ever again. Full stop.

Nintendo, that was an ass of a decision. Way to make a pocket console even more pocket friendly (-.-)

Also, lol Meowthemouse
3763_original_cl7l4.jpg

SamAsh07

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Frankenstein Tank said:
SamAsh07 said:
Idk about others but after going through the last few pages, I'm also convinced that a new 3DS revision is just around the corner. But it won't hurt me at all considering I own every DS revision out there....might as well continue with the trend and buy 3DS XP (Xtra Pad LOL) to increase my evergreen DS family
wink.gif

Yeah I'm sorta in the same boat. I will probably end up getting it too. I just wish they would have delayed the original in order to add things they clearly wanted in it but left out to meet their deadline.
Well they didn't want to add the extra C-Pad as far as I'm aware, I read that Iwata (I think it was him, or Reggie) saying that "Our Gyro sensor makes up for the lack of 2nd C-Pad". Well good going Nintendo. Next I expect to see an even bigger cradle like plastic that adds L2 and R2 buttons lol. And then next year even more bigger plastic that eventually covers the whole of the top screen thus eliminating the sweet spot problem (3D from every angle!! Rejoice!!).

Feels Good Man

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Let's look at the brightside. Nintendo seems to be looking at the complaints and trying to fix it (Price, NES games, second analog nub) maybe they'll improve their crappy online!

nano351

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Haha, this probably won't fit on 3ds's with extended capacity batteries
tongue.gif

Can't wait for monster hunter though
smile.gif

D

Deleted User

For the love of anything, please make it so that I can play Monster Hunter Tri without that ugly mess jutting out its butt every time I play.

FireGrey

Undercover Admin
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Well if there was a new 3DS i would rush out to buy a 3DS.
Because people will be selling their 3 week old 3DSs in great condition but cheap price.
It's genius!
Anyway this thing looks comfortable to hold.
Who actually brings their 3DS out anyway?
If i did then who cares if i don't get to use a 2nd analog for a few hours...

chris888222

GBAtemp's Flygon Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
I won't mind if it comes with an extra battery.

I also want hands on experience.

Gosh, TGS is going to be soooooo fun.

To everyone else wondering about MH: the game will only UTILIZE the second slidepad. There should be other control options. Besides, the second pad is optional and Nintendo isn't even forcing you to buy it.

Feels Good Man

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
FireGrey said:
Because people will be selling their 3 week old 3DSs in great condition but cheap price.
It's genius!

Me. I average about two streetpasses a day so I figure i'll bring it out wherever I go.

chartube12

Captain Chaz 86
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SamAsh07 said:
Frankenstein Tank said:
SamAsh07 said:
Idk about others but after going through the last few pages, I'm also convinced that a new 3DS revision is just around the corner. But it won't hurt me at all considering I own every DS revision out there....might as well continue with the trend and buy 3DS XP (Xtra Pad LOL) to increase my evergreen DS family
wink.gif

Yeah I'm sorta in the same boat. I will probably end up getting it too. I just wish they would have delayed the original in order to add things they clearly wanted in it but left out to meet their deadline.
Well they didn't want to add the extra C-Pad as far as I'm aware, I read that Iwata (I think it was him, or Reggie) saying that "Our Gyro sensor makes up for the lack of 2nd C-Pad". Well good going Nintendo. Next I expect to see an even bigger cradle like plastic that adds L2 and R2 buttons lol. And then next year even more bigger plastic that eventually covers the whole of the top screen thus eliminating the sweet spot problem (3D from every angle!! Rejoice!!).

Did you read the whole thing? This already adds a second set of shoulder buttons.

SamAsh07

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
chris888222 said:

That sounds better, an extra C-Pad, extra battery + the ability to use this thing as a charging cradle too. Problem solved. Lol.

TGS is gonna be fun, but I'm mostly looking forward to Heroes Of Ruin and KH Dream Drop.

@chartube - Nothing has been confirmed...yet. Nintendo UK did confirm that an extra C-Pad is coming but not anytime soon. Thus I still don't believe that picture until it's confirmed by Nintendo themselves that, the leaked picture is the REAL C-Pad Peripheral.

heartgold

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
chris888222 said:

To everyone else wondering about MH: the game will only UTILIZE the second slidepad. There should be other control options. Besides, the second pad is optional and Nintendo isn't even forcing you to buy it.
Are you gonna be there, you were at the E3, right?
ohmy.gif
How did you get invited by the way?

emigre

Deck head
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
FireGrey said:
It's genius!

People who commute i.e. me.

nano351

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SamAsh07 said:
Frankenstein Tank said:
SamAsh07 said:
wink.gif

this cradle already adds L2 and R2

chris888222

GBAtemp's Flygon Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
heartgold said:
chris888222 said:

ohmy.gif
I got in as a news staff. Lucky me I turned 21 then. Able to enter.
tongue.gif

Nah, I'll only be going to Tokyo at the end of this year.

chartube12

Captain Chaz 86
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I bet the XSP is going to cost 80 bucks. 50 bucks for a large battery (I have very little doubt, that it won't have one) and 30 bucks for the rest of the plastic inside. Has I said before. Til a revision is released, this will probably replace the charge dock in the current 3DS box, but add the price back up to 249.99. The price drop was no doubtfully to get rid of the old dock stations from nintendo warehouses/plants.

Feels Good Man

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
chris888222 said:
heartgold said:
chris888222 said:

ohmy.gif
I got in as a news staff. Lucky me I turned 21 then. Able to enter.
tongue.gif

Nah, I'll only be going to Tokyo at the end of this year.

I could probably get into E3 myself as part of the celebrity/media but I can't afford the plane ticket to LA
frown.gif

chris888222

GBAtemp's Flygon Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
chartube12 said:
I bet the XSP is going to cost 80 bucks. 50 bucks for a large battery (I have very little doubt, that it won't have one) and 30 bucks for the rest of the plastic inside. Has I said before. Til a revision is released, this will probably replace the charge dock in the current 3DS box, but add the price back up to 249.99. The price drop was no doubtfully to get rid of the old dock stations from nintendo warehouses/plants.
I bet:
If it comes with battery - $35.99
No battery - $19.99

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @Psionic Roshambo, I think back then it was the same as nowadays