• Views 413,627
  • Replies 1,200
  • Likes 104

Domukuro Wolfield

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I have a problem when I start the PC app, the program shows me a error that i can't fix

I try to install the dll's but send me another error :(

Edit: Fixed, the error is in the server PC :P

Attachments

• Captura de pantalla (3).png
    Captura de pantalla (3).png
    19.3 KB · Views: 181
Last edited by Domukuro Wolfield,

Xenon Hacks

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So not sure if this is a common bug of 0.6 but it would appear my New 3DS locks up and reboots if I run it sometimes, this does not happen on 0.4 or 0.5 however.

~Poke~

Trophies
XP
Country
So not sure if this is a common bug of 0.6 but it would appear my New 3DS locks up and reboots if I run it sometimes, this does not happen on 0.4 or 0.5 however.
Huh, that's weird, I haven't had that. Which *hax do you use (or cia?) and which firmware are you on?

Joe CG

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
How do you assign a button to scroll up, scroll down, escape?
Apart from this, it works great! (for the record, 10.1.0 27E using themehax, windows 10)

Last edited by Joe CG,

~Poke~

Trophies
XP
Country
How do you assign a button to scroll up, scroll down, escape?
Apart from this, it works great! (for the record, 10.1.0 27E using themehax, windows 10)
Scroll can't be done. I looked into it the other day but it's completely different to keyboard keys and I'd rather not get into it. Page up/Page down are ok alternatives, or the arrow keys.
Escape, on the other hand, is a good idea. I've added that (and control!).

How would one go about setting the D-Pad to be used as a POV Hat switch?
It's not doable in 0.6, but I've added it to 0.7! (Only for a 4 direction hat switch though, not continuous)

I've finished working on 0.7, I'm just waiting on whether CTurt wants to take a look/add it to the main post.

Reactions: Green Mii

Cydget

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For the people that want to keep the root of your SD card clean, you can now move your 3DSController.ini file to /3ds/3DSController/
Just replace the existing .3dsx with this one, and make sure you have the folders spelled exactly as I do. Also dont forget to move the .ini duhh

daxtsu

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I've finished working on 0.7, I'm just waiting on whether CTurt wants to take a look/add it to the main post.

If you've not already done it, could you add ir:rst to the list of services available to the CIA/3DS build? That will let N3DS users with CFW use ZL/ZR/C-stick properly.

~Poke~

Trophies
XP
Country
Check my current fork if you would like to see how to use the dpad as a continuous hat switch here :P.
Wow, I wish I'd seen your fork sooner, you've got some nice features there.
I just looked into merging and rebasing (still new to Git) but I think I may rewrite my patches based on your branch instead. That'll teach me for not paying attention!

If you've not already done it, could you add ir:rst to the list of services available to the CIA/3DS build? That will let N3DS users with CFW use ZL/ZR/C-stick properly.
I don't really know how to do that, and don't have an exploitable 3ds to test it on. Could you/someone provide a patch?

If anyone wants to check out what I had put together, you can find it here. It sure does work so use it if you like (3dsx only, but I barely changed the homebrew end so you could use the 0.6 cia). Don't get too used to it, sounds like things will be changing a little more before next release.

Wesker

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hello Community,

I have a question about Homebrew and don't want to start a new thread for that, because it fit's fine here.
Is there a Homebrew to use another Controller like the XBOX 360 Controller on the 3DS?
Because my shoulder Buttons are very unresponsive on the 3DS and because I play at home anyway, I can use another Controller.

thanks forward for the answers.

Last edited by Wesker,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Xdqwerty, Yes.