• Replies 1,200
  • Likes 104

Phanton

GBAtemp's Nui lover
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
I have been using this for playing some Mario 64 mods (mostly star revenge DoN) and it works perfectly but it seems I cannot make it work with Undertale, it only takes my X, START, D-pad and every circle pad input but the upper direction. Everything else seems non existent, anyone knows what can be done?

Green Mii

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, I use it to adjust the camera in Mario 64, for example.

btw I already solved my problem with undertale
You're also using your 3DS to play Undertale? Sweet.
One thing I noticed, though, is that randomly, the controls will stop working. Does that happen to you?

Boogieboo6

@realDonaldTrump
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Any recommended value?
I just use the default value with no problems, try something under 20. It could be a slow connection problem that'll resolve itself in a little while. Side note, I just got to Hotland in Undertale, what a great game!

Phanton

GBAtemp's Nui lover
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
I just use the default value with no problems, try something under 20. It could be a slow connection problem that'll resolve itself in a little while. Side note, I just got to Hotland in Undertale, what a great game!
I'll try 1. But I don't think it will solve itself, been a problem since yesterday.
btw Hotland is one of my favorite parts. Good music, good bosses.

Boogieboo6

@realDonaldTrump
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How do I configure it so I can use the circle pad, the C-stick, and all of the buttons where the computer will recognize it as an xbox 360 controller?

~Poke~

Trophies
XP
Country
How do I configure it so I can use the circle pad, the C-stick, and all of the buttons where the computer will recognize it as an xbox 360 controller?
First set it all up as a joystick with vJoy, then use x360ce to translate it. A bit inconvenient but it works.

Kurt91

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I feel like a broken record, since I remember asking a similar question before, but...

I recall somebody offering to make an edit of the CIA version that would allow the extra New 3DS buttons to be usable. Did anything ever come of that? I use the CIA version for convenience's sake, and the one game that I want to use this with the most (Distorted Travesty) is infamous for having too many buttons to map even to a 360 controller. I know that under the best circumstances, I'll still need to set one or two buttons to easily-reached keyboard keys, like the spacebar, so I really would like the extra couple buttons so I'm not handicapping myself too badly.

~Poke~

Trophies
XP
Country
I feel like a broken record, since I remember asking a similar question before, but...

I recall somebody offering to make an edit of the CIA version that would allow the extra New 3DS buttons to be usable. Did anything ever come of that? I use the CIA version for convenience's sake, and the one game that I want to use this with the most (Distorted Travesty) is infamous for having too many buttons to map even to a 360 controller. I know that under the best circumstances, I'll still need to set one or two buttons to easily-reached keyboard keys, like the spacebar, so I really would like the extra couple buttons so I'm not handicapping myself too badly.
I merged the fix someone else provided, so if you know how to build a CIA you can build the latest on my branch.
It might also be worth playing with the keyboard up, so you have access to all those keys. Those numbers are essential for some games :P

I'm having lots of trouble getting vjoy to work because the configuring program is terrible. Can you explain it?
There's not much you need to change in vJoyConfig. Leave everything at defaults except changing buttons to 16.
It seems pretty simple to me though, are you talking about something else?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Wow, only $700?