• Likes 104

trancepara

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Okay, finally got it working. vJoy sees the Circle Pad but I was wondering if anyone can tell me what to put into the Dolphin settings to make it detect it?
I assuming you want to use the circle pad at the same time as the rest of the buttons. So leave the top right drop down as "DInput/0/Keyboard Mouse" and map every button BUT the main stick buttons and then:

1.) Right click on one of the "Main stick" buttons, this will bring up a new window.
2.) Change the drop down to "DInput/0/vJoy Device" and delete the text in the bottom box.
3.) Press "Detect" and move the stick in the direction you want. This should highlight it in the middle box. Press "Select" and it will add text to the bottom box. Press OK.
4.) Repeat for all directions.

You do this so you can use the keyboard AND joypad at the same time. :)

LIsReal24012

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I assuming you want to use the circle pad at the same time as the rest of the buttons. So leave the top right drop down as "DInput/0/Keyboard Mouse" and map every button BUT the main stick buttons and then:

1.) Right click on one of the "Main stick" buttons, this will bring up a new window.
2.) Change the drop down to "DInput/0/vJoy Device" and delete the text in the bottom box.
3.) Press "Detect" and move the stick in the direction you want. This should highlight it in the middle box. Press "Select" and it will add text to the bottom box. Press OK.
4.) Repeat for all directions.

You do this so you can use the keyboard AND joypad at the same time. :)

Thank you so much!! Finally got it to work perfectly!

annsk

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Do you think it would be possible to use this with Steam ? So far nothing worked because the 3DS controller is not recognized as a controller by steam, so even though I can register some buttons with Steam Big Picture, it is still not recognized in-game and thus, does not work.
Otherwise everything works on windows 10, except for the ZL and ZR triggers on the new 3DS.

R_66Y

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Change SPACE in the controller config for Tap to CLICK.
that doesn't work here's what i have the bindings set to in the .ini

Port: 8889
Throttle: 20
Circle Pad: JOYSTICK
Touch: MOUSE
Mouse Speed: 5
A: A
B: B
X: X
Y: Y
L: L
R: R
Left: LEFT
Right: RIGHT
Up: UP
Down: DOWN
Start: ENTER
Select: BACKSPACE
Tap: CLICK

Wolfy

Person That Never Was
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
that doesn't work here's what i have the bindings set to in the .ini

Circle Pad: JOYSTICK
Touch: MOUSE
Mouse Speed: 5
Tap: CLICK

Try changing Touch to CLICK, it should be what your looking for.

Sr. G

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Try changing Touch to CLICK, it should be what your looking for.

i was trying to change the touch screen for not being a mouse, all i do was useless, no matter what the touch screen always work like a mouse.
You can configure the buttons (ABXY D-Pad, Start and Select R and L) but you can't configure the Circle Pad, Touch screen neither tap.

i was looking to configure the touch screen like joystick but doesn't work, neither circle pad like mouse.

Wolfy

Person That Never Was
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i was trying to change the touch screen for not being a mouse, all i do was useless, no matter what the touch screen always work like a mouse.
You can configure the buttons (ABXY D-Pad, Start and Select R and L) but you can't configure the Circle Pad, Touch screen neither tap.

i was looking to configure the touch screen like joystick but doesn't work, neither circle pad like mouse.

I've have my circle pad setup as my mouse and it works just fine, perhaps try a clean install?

Sr. G

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
I've have my circle pad setup as my mouse and it works just fine, perhaps try a clean install?

clean install for what? for vJoy?
i did it, i first install the ver. 2.0.4 later i uninstall and install the ver 2.0.5 because i have W10

Sr. G

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
I was referring to 3DS Controller, and post you controller config file here in case its just some small error.

Code:
Default port is 8889, if you change this, you must change it in the 3DS's 3DSController.ini as well,

Circle Pad and Touch can be either JOYSTICK or MOUSE,

Mouse Speed controls how fast the Circle Pad or Touch Screen moves the mouse. If set to 0 and using the Touch Screen, it will set to the absolute position, rather than moving relatively to last position,

Buttons can be a letter for a keyboard key (like Q, W, E, R, T, or Y), a special keyboard key (like SPACE, CLICK, RIGHT CLICK, ENTER, BACKSPACE, SHIFT, TAB, LEFT, RIGHT, UP, DOWN, PAGE UP, PAGE DOWN, or WINDOWS), or a joypad button (JOY1, JOY2, JOY3, to JOY8),

Alternatively, you can disable a key by binding it to NONE,

Throttle controls the delay between checking for new packets (in milliseconds), a high number will have slightly more lag between pressing a button on the 3DS and receiving it on the PC, however will make the application use less CPU. In my experience, 20 is a reasonable throttling amount,

Make sure to use a single space, not a tab for seperating settings,

Circle Pad: MOUSE
Touch: JOYSTICK
Mouse Speed: 0
Tap: SPACE

i'm going to "reinstall" again, if you see something in the config, tell me please c:

Sr. G

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Well, there doesn't seem to be any errors in your config, try changing your settings to "Touch: Mouse" and "Tap: CLICK", if not then try the clean install.

nothing change, i reinstalled and the same... however, i solved with the keys only, i really don't need the touch screen neither the tap function

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Did he grope you as well