• Total voters

TeamScriptKiddies

Licensed Nintendo (indie) Game Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im not talking about me im talking about the people around my city

I know but either way, still highly illegal and you helping them out makes you an accomplice, nuff said.

@Nintendo Fanboy lol thanks I guess :P. See this is the bad side of hacking ladies and gents, credit card fraud/identity theft....

Stick to "jailbreaking" your devices and not screwing other people over...

Reactions: MAXLEMPIRA

Rioluwott

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I know but either way, still highly illegal and you helping them out makes you an accomplice, nuff said.

@Nintendo Fanboy lol thanks I guess :P. See this is the bad side of hacking ladies and gents, credit card fraud/identity theft....

Stick to "jailbreaking" your devices and not screwing other people over...
What i wanted to do was erase all their games...and take them to the legal stuff

RodrigoDavy

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
He's not helping them commit more cc frauds.
Also, not trying to defend his friends, but avoid judging too much without knowing the full story.

I know I'm being an ass but I hope Mexico detains you bub (unless they have loose CC fraud laws which wouldn't supprise me one bit with the drug lords and Traffickers there
When you say this kind of thing about Mexico, don't forget that your country is the biggest consumer of illegal drugs in the world. In other words, your country gives fund to these drug lords and traffickers.

DSoryu

GBA/NDS Maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
They deserve to be banned, and the only way to unban is to call Nintendo but...

"-Good day, Nintendo of America, how can we help you today?
-Hello, you see, my friends are banned from using the Nintendo eShop, so I need you to remove the Ban..
-Yeah, right, exactly, wich was the cause of the ban? Cheating online? Using unauthorized software or hardware? By mistake?
-Well, they used fake CC to buy a lot of games... but they already regret that and want to be legit now.
-Oh... well, just let me type that up on my invisible typewriter, We will call you later, thank you (ends call)
- ..."

Well, do you see the problem now? :rolleyes:

JoostinOnline

Certified Crash Test Dummy
Trophies
Website
www.hacksden.com
XP
Country
United States
They deserve to be banned, and the only way to unban is to call Nintendo but...

"-Good day, Nintendo of America, how can we help you today?
-Hello, you see, my friends are banned from using the Nintendo eShop, so I need you to remove the Ban..
-Yeah, right, exactly, wich was the cause of the ban? Cheating online? Using unauthorized software or hardware? By mistake?
-Well, they used fake CC to buy a lot of games... but they have new credit cards now, and want to be able to buy more games.
-Oh... well, just let me type that up on my invisible typewriter, We will call you later, thank you (ends call)
- ..."

Well, do you see the problem now? :rolleyes:
Fixed that for you.

loco365

Trophies
XP
Thing is, they deserve to be banned. Yes, that's right - they deserve it. What they're doing is outright theft. They're using someone else's money to purchase the software. Once the bank find out the charges are fraudulent and issue a chargeback, Nintendo won't be happy that these purchases were made fraudulently, which means that they lose money, which is the grounds for the ban. If you're going to use the eShop, do so with legitimate funds (eShop card, YOUR OWN credit card), not money that isn't yours to begin with.

It's like punching a police officer in the face then asking him why you were arrested.

funnystory

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thing is, they deserve to be banned. Yes, that's right - they deserve it. What they're doing is outright theft. They're using someone else's money to purchase the software. Once the bank find out the charges are fraudulent and issue a chargeback, Nintendo won't be happy that these purchases were made fraudulently, which means that they lose money, which is the grounds for the ban. If you're going to use the eShop, do so with legitimate funds (eShop card, YOUR OWN credit card), not money that isn't yours to begin with.

It's like punching a police officer in the face then asking him why you were arrested.

You aren't understanding. His friends bought it second hand from someone else that did the fraud,why should they be banned for buying a banned console? Obviously if they knew the console was banned they would not have purchased it,he is just trying to help his friend mitigate the damages of buying a bad console.

loco365

Trophies
XP
You aren't understanding. His friends bought it second hand from someone else that did the fraud,why should they be banned for buying a banned console? Obviously if they knew the console was banned they would not have purchased it,he is just trying to help his friend mitigate the damages of buying a bad console.
I'm surprised that they would still go through the purchase process knowing that was an issue. When the header ban wave was rampant a month or two ago, it was pointed out that it was the console itself, not the NNID, so those consoles are probably permanently banned. You'd think that if there was some kind of ban on the console that perhaps it may not get unbanned.

funnystory

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm surprised that they would still go through the purchase process knowing that was an issue. When the header ban wave was rampant a month or two ago, it was pointed out that it was the console itself, not the NNID, so those consoles are probably permanently banned. You'd think that if there was some kind of ban on the console that perhaps it may not get unbanned.

They didn't know that was an issue,they are just ignorant buyers. If they had known they wouldn't have bought it. Imagine if you bought a used 3DS on the internet and found out it was banned, would you still think you deserve to get banned?

loco365

Trophies
XP
They didn't know that was an issue,they are just ignorant buyers. If they had known they wouldn't have bought it. Imagine if you bought a used 3DS on the internet and found out it was banned, would you still think you deserve to get banned?
No, not really, but I'd return it as it wasn't disclosed. I'd want my money back.

Reactions: TeamScriptKiddies

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: nes remix 1 had the bad one, nes remix 2 had the good one