Gaming 3DS 3D Screenshots Wii/GC Games

BJWanlund

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Been in and out of GBATemp for quite some time, but methinks I'll be back in for awhile, because OMG, this looks unreal, can't wait till I pick up my 3DS this week and really dive deep down into these screenshots! Thanks again for doing us this remarkable service, although I have a feeling I'll be drooling for a new Luigi's Mansion game or even a 3DS port before long, LOL.
laugh.gif

I do have a few requests myself, more purely out of curiosity than anything else.

Star Fox Assault
Kirby Air Ride
Mario Party 2 (Wii VC)
Mario Party 4
Mario Party 5
Mario Party 6
Mario Party 7
Mario Party 8 (the one and only Wii Mario Party so far
frown.gif
)
Mortal Kombat: Deception (yes, that actually DID come out for the Cube)
Paper Mario N64 (Wii VC)
Star Fox 64 (Wii VC, and coming out later this year as Star Fox 64 3D, known as Lylat Wars outside of my United States)
Yoshi's Story (Wii VC)
Mario Golf: Toadstool Tour
Mario Tennis N64 (Wii VC)

BJ

Eighteen

OP
Trophies
Website
3DGamelayer.yolasite.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
BJWanlund said:
Been in and out of GBATemp for quite some time, but methinks I'll be back in for awhile, because OMG, this looks unreal, can't wait till I pick up my 3DS this week and really dive deep down into these screenshots! Thanks again for doing us this remarkable service, although I have a feeling I'll be drooling for a new Luigi's Mansion game or even a 3DS port before long, LOL.
laugh.gif

I do have a few requests myself, more purely out of curiosity than anything else.

Star Fox Assault
Kirby Air Ride
Mario Party 2 (Wii VC)
Mario Party 4
Mario Party 5
Mario Party 6
Mario Party 7
Mario Party 8 (the one and only Wii Mario Party so far
frown.gif
)
Mortal Kombat: Deception (yes, that actually DID come out for the Cube)
Paper Mario N64 (Wii VC)
Star Fox 64 (Wii VC, and coming out later this year as Star Fox 64 3D, known as Lylat Wars outside of my United States)
Yoshi's Story (Wii VC)
Mario Golf: Toadstool Tour
Mario Tennis N64 (Wii VC)

BJ
Thanks for teh reply and Welcome back
tongue.gif
laugh.gif
!!

I put star fox and mario party on the list, rest will have to wait as my current list is way to big.
hope u like my future pics too
yay.gif
!!!

Eighteen

OP
Trophies
Website
3DGamelayer.yolasite.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
@khan

i've added +1 for sack n wiki
biggrin.gif

@.d&n
Weird?
I can download with it just fine
ohmy.gif

@mdlmemorybank
Thanks for the link, I'll add it to the list
yay.gif
!!

@amphigory

Well I didnt know either, but I had to find out the hard way:P
And no need to vote for eternal darkness
tongue.gif
there are enough votes for that game as it is, the priority is high enough already , so It will come
happy.gif

TheWon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ya Rogue Squadron 1 was only on N64. Well There is always Sky Crawlers or maybe the flying levels of Star Fox Assault. If you can't find a flying game what about Excite Truck or Wave Race Blue Storm.

SolidAlexei

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Eighteen said:
TheWon said:
Say I have a question. How does the 3DS images of the games compared to playing the games with your 3D vision? I would really like to know!
Well, playing them on a monitor feels diffrent, as the 3D is bigger, it feels liek for ex. buildings are larger.
when I look at the pictures on the 3D screen, it looks like I am watching it as a dollhouse.
All the characters look to miniature like toys
biggrin.gif

and of course, on a monitor you view it in full HD (1920x1080) and you really see the textures like you should!
on the 3DS you lose detail because the resolution is totally too small to see on that tiny screen.

It's not bad not good, its just diffrent, But 1 thing the 2 have in common and that is, They both look fantastic !!
yay.gif

Also I think I heard somewhere and judging by my experience with 3DS is that the handheld cannot do a lot of popping-up/out effect like you see in the movies due to a different way it makes 3D... you can get some popping-out but it's nothing compared to the RealD system they use in the cinema or active-shutter glasses on home 3D TVs. But since nVIDIA 3D vision uses active shutter glasses with fast refresh rate pc monitor which is essentially the same way home 3D TVs make 3D I wanna ask you if you get that good popping-out-of-the-screen effect in your games? Have you tried to watch any 3D Blu-Ray rips like Avatar? I really do want to invest in one of these 3D Vision set-ups since then I can play essentially all my PC games and Wii games in 3D!

Eighteen

OP
Trophies
Website
3DGamelayer.yolasite.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
SolidAlexei said:
Eighteen said:
TheWon said:
Say I have a question. How does the 3DS images of the games compared to playing the games with your 3D vision? I would really like to know!
Well, playing them on a monitor feels diffrent, as the 3D is bigger, it feels liek for ex. buildings are larger.
when I look at the pictures on the 3D screen, it looks like I am watching it as a dollhouse.
All the characters look to miniature like toys
biggrin.gif

and of course, on a monitor you view it in full HD (1920x1080) and you really see the textures like you should!
on the 3DS you lose detail because the resolution is totally too small to see on that tiny screen.

It's not bad not good, its just diffrent, But 1 thing the 2 have in common and that is, They both look fantastic !!
yay.gif

Also I think I heard somewhere and judging by my experience with 3DS is that the handheld cannot do a lot of popping-up/out effect like you see in the movies due to a different way it makes 3D... you can get some popping-out but it's nothing compared to the RealD system they use in the cinema or active-shutter glasses on home 3D TVs. But since nVIDIA 3D vision uses active shutter glasses with fast refresh rate pc monitor which is essentially the same way home 3D TVs make 3D I wanna ask you if you get that good popping-out-of-the-screen effect in your games? Have you tried to watch any 3D Blu-Ray rips like Avatar? I really do want to invest in one of these 3D Vision set-ups since then I can play essentially all my PC games and Wii games in 3D!

From experience, I don't see a real diffrence between popping out in a cinema or popping out of a pc monitor or from a 3DS screen.
in my book, if somethign gets rendered between the human viewing and the monitor, I call it pop-out.
And it's really visible, well at least that is what I think, of course it's only an opinion.

anyhoo *Updated the list: Star Fox: Assault, I have done both depth 3D shots and Pop-out Screenshots, check it out!!
yay.gif

(For those who have missed, rogue squadron 2 & 3 totally won't boot, so I cannot do those games
frown.gif

BJWanlund

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Eighteen said:
tongue.gif
laugh.gif
!!

I put star fox and mario party on the list, rest will have to wait as my current list is way to big.
yay.gif
!!!
I am definitely going to like those pics, I've already got every last one of the current ones queued up to put onto the 3DS once I receive it.
yay.gif

BJ

Eighteen

OP
Trophies
Website
3DGamelayer.yolasite.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
BJWanlund said:
Eighteen said:
tongue.gif
laugh.gif
!!

yay.gif
!!!
I am definitely going to like those pics, I've already got every last one of the current ones queued up to put onto the 3DS once I receive it.
yay.gif

BJ
I am glad you like it all !!
Thankssss!!
yay.gif

JustApollo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Eighteen said:
BJWanlund said:
Eighteen said:
tongue.gif
laugh.gif
!!

yay.gif
!!!
yay.gif

BJ
I am glad you like it all !!
Thankssss!!
yay.gif
The only problem is that I can't separate them by game. Because, you know, separate folders don't work. So whenever I add new pictures (Which I have all of them) I have to dig through the other ones. Anyone have any solutions or ideas to separate them?

Eighteen

OP
Trophies
Website
3DGamelayer.yolasite.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
JustApollo said:
The only problem is that I can't separate them by game. Because, you know, separate folders don't work. So whenever I add new pictures (Which I have all of them) I have to dig through the other ones. Anyone have any solutions or ideas to separate them?

I only know how to seperate them by date , and you can open and close each date by tapping the date icon, but I am not sure how to do it for every game
frown.gif

JustApollo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Eighteen said:
JustApollo said:

I only know how to seperate them by date , and you can open and close each date by tapping the date icon, but I am not sure how to do it for every game
frown.gif
Why can't Nintendo realize that looking into folders for jpgs and mpos wont cause an irreversible exploit? It's even in the correct directory

TheWon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Any one know how to manually make the 3DS management refresh so it can see the new pics. It seems like I have to wait for a little bit, before it does it by it's self. Is there a option to make it happen or a bottom to press.

Eighteen

OP
Trophies
Website
3DGamelayer.yolasite.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
TheWon said:
Any one know how to manually make the 3DS management refresh so it can see the new pics. It seems like I have to wait for a little bit, before it does it by it's self. Is there a option to make it happen or a bottom to press.

I don't think there is any option of the kind.
I have looked everywhere and didn't find anything.
I have to wait too
sad.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto