Homebrew [32c3] Console Hacking (3DS) talk Dec 27: smea, derrek, plutoo

What will the outcome of this talk be?

• A cool, interesting technical discussion about 3ds security.

Votes: 93 33.2%
  • A cool, interesting technical discussion about 3ds security and a new entry point released!

Votes: 22 7.9%
  • A cool, interesting technical discussion about 3ds security and a new kernel exploit released!!

Votes: 55 19.6%
  • It'll never happan. Nintendo's Ninjas will assasinate all 3 speakers before the conference starts.

Votes: 83 29.6%
  • EVERYTHING !!

Votes: 27 9.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

dark_samus3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm gonna fork steves shit, and I'll make this memchunkhax tomorrow.

Doesnt seem that hard I would assume that smea and the other guys have already made something along the lines in case we don't figure it out already.
Actually looks like Stevice10 is already pretty close to having it working... Also I HIGHLY doubt Smea is gonna release anything. Stevice10 has got it just fine anyways... You do what you want but I think an alpha will be ready soon from Stevice

Reactions: V3NUS_M1NER

Pikasack

What is a title
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
It looks like Stevice10 is almost done a rough copy, the latest update added a whole bunch of svc overwrite stuff.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Doesnt seem that hard I would assume that smea and the other guys have already made something along the lines in case we don't figure it out already.

If you do that, name it brickhax. As it is extremely experimental. :rofl2:

dark_samus3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmm... Question, would ARM11 kernel be enough to do a NAND backup? I was just thinking about it and I foresee an inrush of "halp my 3ds brick" posts... Which could be SIGNIFICANTLY cut down on with a NAND backup method

Jwiz33

Banned
Trophies
in the illuminati headquar—I have said too much!
Website
iwillcleanyourbasement.webstarts.com
XP
Country
United States

You forked it but you didn't make anything yet.

Coleman_C18

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

no1dead

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Just stop. You have 0 credibility and have no idea what your doing. You've got 35 messages on this site with more than half being questions about how to run homebrew. Including this http://gbatemp.net/threads/can-i-recover-from-this.400946/

Wowey I see I've already got some haters, jeez didn't take long. I'm sorry I wasn't born and raised with a 3DS in my hands, all while giving birth to a kernel exploit. I can see your ability to read is quite good. I'm sorry I don't have my entire life bio on this site, all while keeping my sig intact with everything I've ever accomplished. I'm not trying to gain credibility, and I don't care too.

smealum didn't come into the 3ds scene knowing what he was doing, but he learnt, and so will I. I'll just leave this site to never come back.

vlaridus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Wowey I see I've already got some haters, jeez didn't take long. I'm sorry I wasn't born and raised with a 3DS in my hands, all while giving birth to a kernel exploit. I can see your ability to read is quite good. I'm sorry I don't have my entire life bio on this site, all while keeping my sig intact with everything I've ever accomplished. I'm not trying to gain credibility, and I don't care too.

smealum didn't come into the 3ds scene knowing what he was doing, but he learnt, and so will I. I'll just leave this site to never come back.
I mean maybe showcasing some work would help? No need to leave because of a single person not believing that you can achieve something :/

D

Deleted-236924

I don't blame her. If all people could do was instantly criticize me and be ungrateful I wouldn't really feel like doing anything for them either.

Reactions: Psi-hate

Pikasack

What is a title
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

Sorry bout that, i still appreciate your work on Halo: Online though.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lmao that sold out fast +1