Every year, CCC (32c3 this year), one of the more famous hacking conventions in the world, takes place in Hamburg, Germany. This event is especially notable to GBAtemp for it's groundbreaking talks on console security: the Wii, PS3, and Wii U are just some examples.
Now, famous 3ds hacker smea, and a couple of his no-less talented buddies are taking their places in history by attending the event to give a 1 hour lecture on the 3ds's security. The above image is a rundown from the CCC official site.
description - speaker (begin / duration)
- 3DS overview/security - smea (00:00 / 18:53)
- snshax - smea (18:53 / 3:50)
- arm11 kernel/security - derrek (22:36 / 17:19)
- memchunkhax2 - derrek (40:15 / 7:35)
- ntrcardhax - plutoo (47:50 / 4:47)
- arm9loaderhax - plutoo (52:37 / 6:40)
- keyscrambler/aes engine reversing - plutoo (59:17 / 8:55)
- conclusion/newhax/greetz - smea (68:12 / 4:35)